PDA

View Full Version : Ref today

down-the-slope
05-12-2009, 09:20 PM
For me it was an easy game to ref with 2 honest teams trying to play football and hardly any over robust challenges....however he did his best to spoil it and seemed intent on being the centre of attention..would happily have rammed his whistle up his hooter.

How many nothing challenges did he blow for :grr::grr:

EasterRoad4Ever
05-12-2009, 10:53 PM
For me it was an easy game to ref with 2 honest teams trying to play football and hardly any over robust challenges....however he did his best to spoil it and seemed intent on being the centre of attention..would happily have rammed his whistle up his hooter.

:agree:

James70
05-12-2009, 11:57 PM
There were a number of mysterious decisions though to be fair I thought he tried to play the advantage rule for both teams on a number of occasions.

WindyMiller
06-12-2009, 12:03 AM

Over-fussy IMO, and the Motherwell player getting booked for diving was a joke decision.

The_Sauz
06-12-2009, 12:05 AM
John Hughes on Refs http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/8394202.stm
more logic from "The Boss" :agree:
:notworthy: