PDA

View Full Version : A case for the defense...

Dibben
05-12-2009, 05:13 PM
Looking at the table, we have the joint best defense in the league, with the best defensive home record. We've only conceded 3 goals at home in the league, with only 9 goals conceded all season.

A cracking job by all concerned!!

:top marks

BH.

Violater
05-12-2009, 05:18 PM
:top marks Top class!

GreenCastle
05-12-2009, 05:20 PM
:thumbsup::agree:

We have missed Jones but the new back 4 (not forgetting both GK's) have done excellent :agree:

Hibercelona
05-12-2009, 05:21 PM
A good solid defence. :agree:

Never thought I would ever say that. :dizzy:

zlatan
05-12-2009, 05:24 PM
But...but...Hogg is rotten and Bamba is a bombscare? :confused:

Dibben
05-12-2009, 05:26 PM
Certainly not bad considering at the start of the season we had a calamity in goal, with a reserve keeper who couldn't get a game for anyone else, a LB who's a crock, 1 CH who is a bombscare and 1 who is a midget and no recognised RB - well, unless you include the RB who was useless who got punted!

BH

Dibben
05-12-2009, 05:28 PM
But...but...Hogg is rotten and Bamba is a bombscare? :confused:

My phone is slow... :-)

southfieldshibby
05-12-2009, 05:29 PM
Hibs, rangers and Chelsea have conceaded the least goals this season so far in the UK.

Not bad for a team with dodgy keepers and questionable defenders:wink:

broonie27
05-12-2009, 06:07 PM
Looking at the table, we have the joint best defense in the league, with the best defensive home record. We've only conceded 3 goals at home in the league, with only 9 goals conceded all season.

A cracking job by all concerned!!

:top marks

BH.

Couldn't agree more. I can't remember Hibs having had such a good home defensive record in all the time i've supported them but maybe i'm suffering from selective memory.

I've always been a Bamba bomb scare merchant but it seems he is the real deal after all.

Also, I definitely believe the defence is benefiting from a goalkeeper they have faith and confidence in.