PDA

View Full Version : Old, old rant.....

HibsMax
05-12-2009, 02:37 PM
From SportingLife.com

"Kris Boyd scored two as Rangers beat Falkirk 3-1 to go top of the SPL - but now Celtic can replace them if they beat Aberdeen!"

Um, I just checked the table. If Hibs hump Motherwell today we can go top, too, right?

What's the best non-Hibs website to visit for football news? Sportinglife only cares about the Infirm.

HIBERNIAN-0762
05-12-2009, 02:56 PM
Don't all the media?, this is why Scottish football sucks, nobody gives a flying donald duck about teams outside these two, but have given up moaning about it, as long as we are breathing down their necks then that's all I need to know

:agree:

YehButNoBut
05-12-2009, 02:59 PM
Don't all the media?, this is why Scottish football sucks, nobody gives a flying donald duck about teams outside these two, but have given up moaning about it, as long as we are breathing down their necks then that's all I need to know

:agree:

IMO its better that we are not being thought of as league leaders at the moment. Lets just keep going the way we are and if we are still up there come the end of January maybe then we can start to get serious thoughts about a title challenge.

LamontHFC©
05-12-2009, 03:43 PM
IMO its better that we are not being thought of as league leaders at the moment. Lets just keep going the way we are and if we are still up there come the end of January maybe then we can start to get serious thoughts about a title challenge.

:tsk tsk:

:wink: