PDA

View Full Version : Gonnae miss the Festive Games

lEXO
05-12-2009, 01:45 AM
What a pisser.Just started a great new job,but got my shifts for christmas and new year.Gonnae miss the game against the huns,but more importantly missing the first new year derby at ER in a long time.This is what i buy my Season ticket for.Cant get it off.What a nightmare.
:dummytit:

Steve-O
05-12-2009, 01:50 AM
What a pisser.Just started a great new job,but got my shifts for christmas and new year.Gonnae miss the game against the huns,but more importantly missing the first new year derby at ER in a long time.This is what i buy my Season ticket for.Cant get it off.What a nightmare.
:dummytit:

Time to pack your job in I'm afraid :agree:

joe_hfc
05-12-2009, 01:57 AM
Sorry quick question, I'm going to be in Edinburgh first time for a long time over christmas and new year, and I want tickets for hibs rangers and hibs hearts. How long before the game does the shop sell these tickets? How long before they sell out? :confused:

Lofarl
05-12-2009, 02:40 AM
I think they are for sale now.

hibsboy90
05-12-2009, 03:08 AM
They are on sale now i believe. Though possibly you could have an arrangement with the OP, in that you purchase his tickets for the games, seeing as he won't be able to attend. This would soften the blow at least slightly.