PDA

View Full Version : Annual pilgrimage to ER

The Green Goblin
04-12-2009, 08:19 PM
Just wanted to share my happiness at getting my briefs for the game against the Huns on 27th Dec! (Thanks to Blacksaltire for getting them)

It`s my one chance to see the boys this season (unless we reach the Scottish Cup final - then I`ll be making a ridiculous weekend round trip back from Brazil!!!!) so I`m absolutely delighted to be going, in the week I am back over for Christmas.

Looking forward to seeing you all there and celebrating a win over the mankies..

GGTTH

:thumbsup:

GG

Viva_Palmeiras
04-12-2009, 08:20 PM
Just wanted to share my happiness at getting my briefs for the game against the Huns on 27th Dec! (Thanks to Blacksaltire for getting them)

It`s my one chance to see the boys this season (unless we reach the Scottish Cup final - then I`ll be making a ridiculous weekend round trip back from Brazil!!!!) so I`m absolutely delighted to be going, in the week I am back over for Christmas.

Looking forward to seeing you all there and celebrating a win over the mankies..

GGTTH

GG

parabens:thumbsup:

WindyMiller
05-12-2009, 09:53 AM

Hope you enjoy it GG and we get the win, I've I bought my ticket.

Onceinawhile
05-12-2009, 09:55 AM
glory hunter:agree:

wazoo1875
05-12-2009, 10:03 AM

GGTTH

GG

I hope we get the win for you mate :thumbsup:

And for our title challenge likes

The Green Goblin
05-12-2009, 10:57 AM
glory hunter:agree:

:greengrin

GG