PDA

View Full Version : Hibs vs hearts

Liam89
04-12-2009, 06:10 PM
Hello, does anybody know when these tickets go on sale and what the best way of obtaining them are? I'm in Perth by the way. Thank you.

PISTOL1875
04-12-2009, 06:11 PM
Hello, does anybody know when these tickets go on sale and what the best way of obtaining them are? I'm in Perth by the way. Thank you.

They are on sale now. Just phone the ticket office...

Frazerbob
04-12-2009, 07:16 PM
The club has been very quiet about the tickets going on sale. If it hadn't been mentioned on the PM board I wouldn't have know. No mention of it on the weekly news letter received today either (just tomorrows tickets) despite going on sale yesterday.

WindyMiller
04-12-2009, 07:37 PM
It's on the fishy web-site; I bought mine yesterday for M/well, Huns and Hertz.

LancashireHibby
04-12-2009, 10:06 PM
The club has been very quiet about the tickets going on sale. If it hadn't been mentioned on the PM board I wouldn't have know. No mention of it on the weekly news letter received today either (just tomorrows tickets) despite going on sale yesterday.
Noticed it on the official site on Wednesday, though I too was surprised at it's omission from the newsletter. Spent Thursday morning pressing refresh on E-Ticketing until the game showed up, bought my tickets and then gave myself the rest of the day off work. It's at times like this that I wish we were still sponsored by Carlsberg :thumbsup: