PDA

View Full Version : Yessssssssssssssssss!

Iain G
04-12-2009, 10:32 AM
Sorry am over excited! Just booked tickets to see Hibs for the first time in 2 years when I'm in Edinburgh over Christmas and New Year, just as well am off to see the Proclaimers next weekend as need to practice my Sunshine on Leith :thumbsup: :greengrin

Jay
04-12-2009, 10:37 AM
Crivvens!! When did you go to NZ? I never noticed. were you not London or was it edinburgh - or maybe both?? I canny keep up :greengrin

Iain G
04-12-2009, 10:44 AM
Crivvens!! When did you go to NZ? I never noticed. were you not London or was it edinburgh - or maybe both?? I canny keep up :greengrin

October 2007 I moved out here!! :greengrin

Worked in London for a bit but Edinburgh before I moved out.

scott7_0(Prague)
04-12-2009, 10:55 AM
Sorry am over excited! Just booked tickets to see Hibs for the first time in 2 years when I'm in Edinburgh over Christmas and New Year, just as well am off to see the Proclaimers next weekend as need to practice my Sunshine on Leith :thumbsup: :greengrin

Glory Hunter, hate people like you, suppose you will want a ticket to the Scottish Cup Final as well, where were you when Mixu was manager.... :greengrin:greengrin

:notworthy:

Iain G
04-12-2009, 10:57 AM
where were you when Mixu was manager.... :greengrin:greengrin

:notworthy:

As far away as I could get :wink::greengrin

Jay
04-12-2009, 11:06 AM
October 2007 I moved out here!! :greengrin

Worked in London for a bit but Edinburgh before I moved out.

2007?? Deary me - I used to have my finger on the pulse of all things .net too :greengrin

You've had time to settle then. :cool2:

Iain G
04-12-2009, 11:07 AM
2007?? Deary me - I used to have my finger on the pulse of all things .net too :greengrin

You've had time to settle then. :cool2:

It's ok, you are only 2 and a bit years out of date ;)

Yeah mostly settled now!! :agree:

Jay
04-12-2009, 11:11 AM
It's ok, you are only 2 and a bit years out of date ;)

Yeah mostly settled now!! :agree:

Eating well?

I feel like your mother :faf:

Iain G
04-12-2009, 11:14 AM
Eating well?

I feel like your mother :faf:

Well you're not quite old enough :wink::greengrin

Peevemor
04-12-2009, 11:16 AM
Well you're not quite old enough :wink::greengrin

Remember, she lives in livi! :greengrin

Iain G
04-12-2009, 11:18 AM

Grandmother then :wink::rolleyes::greengrin

greenlex
04-12-2009, 11:31 AM

Brilliant.

Callum_62
04-12-2009, 11:33 AM

good stuff Iain....im in the same boat as you....over here for xmas/new year...1st time in 5 years from auckland.

got 4 tickets for jambos game tho!! :)

probably go the well game tomorrow too.

great to be home eh!!

Jay
04-12-2009, 01:19 PM

ehhhhh no I dont, bums on fire :slipper:

Jay
04-12-2009, 01:19 PM
Brilliant.

............and you can shut it tae :greengrin

Peevemor
04-12-2009, 03:18 PM
ehhhhh no I dont, bums on fire :slipper:

Och, near enough!

Peevemor
04-12-2009, 03:19 PM
good stuff Iain....im in the same boat as you....over here for xmas/new year...1st time in 5 years from auckland.

great to be home eh!!

What a coincidence - but would the plane not be a lot quicker?

haagsehibby
04-12-2009, 03:34 PM
Is there a wee Hibs club in NZ where you have to use Stewie as your avatar ?? :greengrin

Love the Green
04-12-2009, 03:58 PM

Take your hanky for "Sunshine on Leith" absolutely brilliant..girl on the violin is top class.....tears in the eyes at the Usher Hall the other week....makes you feel great to be a hibby....enjoy

"keep the faith":wink:

rainman
04-12-2009, 04:26 PM
Will be at my first game in over 2 years tomorrow. Last game was Aberdeen at home in August 2007.

Canny wait!

Iain G
04-12-2009, 05:20 PM

great to be home eh!!

Still om Welly mate, fly out in 2 weeks, meant I got to suffer the Phoenix chucking 3 points away again....

Going to the Rangers and Jambo's game, can't wait, need to wrap up warm though!! :thumbsup:

Iain G
04-12-2009, 05:21 PM
Take your hanky for "Sunshine on Leith" absolutely brilliant..girl on the violin is top class.....tears in the eyes at the Usher Hall the other week....makes you feel great to be a hibby....enjoy

"keep the faith":wink:

NOt quite the Usher Hall, but Vineyard in Martinborough on an early Saturday evening with lots of lovely Kiwi Sauvignon Blanc flowing :thumbsup:

Dashing Bob S
04-12-2009, 08:45 PM
Wonderful stuff, Iain, old chap. Hope you have a marvelous trip home and that Hibs play their part with two memorable performances and victories.

Iain G
04-12-2009, 08:54 PM
Wonderful stuff, Iain, old chap. Hope you have a marvelous trip home and that Hibs play their part with two memorable performances and victories.

Thank you Robert, I shall obviously be requiring your services to let me know what the well heeled Hibernian around town is wearing this season as I am a little out of touch :wink:

Mibbes Aye
04-12-2009, 09:05 PM

What a coincidence - but would the plane not be a lot quicker?

Top form Peeve :aok:

:agree:

Here's hoping Hibs keep it up for your games back, Iain.

Iain G
05-12-2009, 04:10 AM
Top form Peeve :aok:

:agree:

Here's hoping Hibs keep it up for your games back, Iain.

Me too, as it's Rangers and the Yams!! :greengrin

passionatehibby
05-12-2009, 05:35 AM
I'm getting all homesick and nostalgic now with you guys heading back to Auld reekie. :boo hoo: Can you bring me back a pkt of salt n vinegar squares and a cheese n onion pastie from greggs .:thumbsup:

It's been 2 yrs since I been away,cant believe how fast its gone. I've made a promise to come back if we get to the SC final. I'd hate to go to my grave knowing we actually won the damn thing in my life time and I was not there to see it.

Have a good one guys, one jealous hibby sitting here. :thumbsup:

humins
05-12-2009, 08:01 AM
any chance you could bring back a roll n slice?

off to see the proclaimers next sunday as well (villa maria winery auckland), got the hibs top & the kilt ready. hope to see a few hibees there

Steve-O
05-12-2009, 10:25 AM
I'm getting all homesick and nostalgic now with you guys heading back to Auld reekie. :boo hoo: Can you bring me back a pkt of salt n vinegar squares and a cheese n onion pastie from greggs .:thumbsup:

It's been 2 yrs since I been away,cant believe how fast its gone. I've made a promise to come back if we get to the SC final. I'd hate to go to my grave knowing we actually won the damn thing in my life time and I was not there to see it.

Have a good one guys, one jealous hibby sitting here. :thumbsup:

Same here mate, 2 years since I left home, I can't believe it either!

Last game I was at was 1-1 v Hearts in November 2007.

Won't be back for a while, although I would almost certainly head back for a Scottish Cup Final. Could never forgive myself if I missed us winning that!

Incidentally, there was a guy in the 1972 Scottish Cup Final top at the Phoenix game last night, and I saw the same guy walking around Wellington with it on earlier today as well. Who are you? Identify yourself! :greengrin

Iain G
05-12-2009, 12:48 PM
Same here mate, 2 years since I left home, I can't believe it either!

Last game I was at was 1-1 v Hearts in November 2007.

Won't be back for a while, although I would almost certainly head back for a Scottish Cup Final. Could never forgive myself if I missed us winning that!

Incidentally, there was a guy in the 1972 Scottish Cup Final top at the Phoenix game last night, and I saw the same guy walking around Wellington with it on earlier today as well. Who are you? Identify yourself! :greengrin

Probably the same guy I saw in Mollys tonight...don;t think he was a proper Hibee!!!