PDA

View Full Version : Kissock

Scooter
04-12-2009, 08:24 AM
I see John Paul kissock has been released by Hamilton. He wanted to leave cause he's sick of Hamilton playing hoof ball and was told when he signed that billy Reid wanted to play football on the ground the way he wants to.

I think he would be a good signing?

Anyone else

Deek01
04-12-2009, 08:29 AM
Personally i can't see where he would get in to our current team and if he would improve the team that much...

Stevie Reid
04-12-2009, 08:31 AM
I see John Paul kissock has been released by Hamilton. He wanted to leave cause he's sick of Hamilton playing hoof ball and was told when he signed that billy Reid wanted to play football on the ground the way he wants to.

I think he would be a good signing?

Anyone else

Was surprised to see him released, it's certianly interesting to find out why. He ran the show against us when we beat Gretna 4-2 at ER not long after Mixu took over, though that may also be to do with the fact that we had no midfield.

Has a good pedigree but we probably have too many midfielders already.

holyrood hibbie
04-12-2009, 08:35 AM
He's a good wee player, otherwise he wouldn't of been picked up by Everton in the first place. He'll end up at Grimsby or somewhere but he would bolster up our rank, so you never know do you?

KWJ
04-12-2009, 08:44 AM
Decent player but I don't think he's required.

Silly hair too. :agree:

holyrood hibbie
04-12-2009, 08:46 AM
Silly hair too. :agree:

AKA Hair Care Bunch

blackpoolhibs
04-12-2009, 08:54 AM
Although not his biggest fan, boozy has replaced Kissock at hamilton. I'd have rather had him.