PDA

View Full Version : Danny Galbraith

hfc rd
03-12-2009, 05:31 PM
Do you guys think he should start against Motherwell this Saturday? Personally I think he should as he deserves a game and has looked good in recent games when coming off the bench, would give us a lot of pace, someone that drives right at the opponents, with him on the left and spoony or zouma on the right and deeks up front with either nish or stokes or benji or even kurtis byrne that looks good and exciting, also has a fierce left foot, can hit a free kick, swing in a great cross and would'nt mind doing a bit of showboating himself aswell.

Baader
03-12-2009, 05:35 PM
Would like to see more of him as think he looks a good player. I can't complain with selections though - results prove that...

ian cruise
03-12-2009, 05:40 PM
100% agree

while i get the arguement for why fix what is nt broken, nad yes we are 3rd in the league, we havent been playing great. young galbraith looks to be a really good prospect and motherwell are no mugs so his pace could be a great asset. deek has been on fine scoring form so surely having him infront of goal will only benefit us. still would like a wee 4-4-2 to be tried

stack (if fit)
mccormack hogg bamba murray
wotherspoon zemmama miller galbraith
stokes riordan

PC Stamp
03-12-2009, 06:18 PM
100% agree

while i get the arguement for why fix what is nt broken, nad yes we are 3rd in the league, we havent been playing great. young galbraith looks to be a really good prospect and motherwell are no mugs so his pace could be a great asset. deek has been on fine scoring form so surely having him infront of goal will only benefit us. still would like a wee 4-4-2 to be tried

stack (if fit)
stokes riordan

So we leave out Kevin McBride if he's fit despite him arguably being our player of the season thus far?

hibbybrian
03-12-2009, 06:25 PM
So we leave out Kevin McBride if he's fit despite him arguably being our player of the season thus far?

stack (if fit)
McBride riordan

happy now Cliff :greengrin

brydekirk
03-12-2009, 06:27 PM
100% agree

stack (if fit)
stokes riordan

give galbraith a game, yes. but not at the expence of Mcbride :agree:

GlesgaeHibby
03-12-2009, 06:44 PM
stack (if fit)
McBride riordan

happy now Cliff :greengrin

McBride up front:confused:

Malthibby
03-12-2009, 06:47 PM
Joe McBride - happy days:wink:
GG

ian cruise
03-12-2009, 06:50 PM

i was working on the assumption that we was def out? if fit i'd def play him, move zemmama to right and moved wotherspoon back.

i agree he's the player of the season sofar, i voted to say so in the recent poll

Liam89
03-12-2009, 07:24 PM
I totally agree, i have no idea why Yogi hasn't given him a few more chances, then again he has seen him in training and i haven't :blah:

sixtwo
03-12-2009, 07:28 PM
I would like to see galbraith on the left with deeks upfront. I'd be tempted to drop stokes but to be fair to the guys that are playing just now, i'd wait until injuries or suspensions forced my hand. We might not be playing free flowing football but the guys are getting results. It's a results driven business an as long as we remain undefeated and we are on the coat tails of the old firm, i'd resist any knee jerk changes.:wink:

Galbraith will get his chance sooner or later and i'm sure he will give yogi something to think about:thumbsup: