PDA

View Full Version : Season Ticket Dilemma

Speedy
03-12-2009, 05:54 PM
I am considering getting a half season ticket but can't decide whether to get one or not.

I'm a student and was looking at getting one of the £45 half season tickets in FF lower, however I work a Saturday so could only make the televised games on a sunday; there are 3 before the split, plus 1 or possibly 2 after.

Cat A concessions are generally about £14 so it would cost between £56 and £70 to buy them seperately.

I can't decide whether it's worth it because I don't particularly like the FF lower and would rather sit in the East.

What would you do?

Hibbyradge
03-12-2009, 05:55 PM
Get one. :agree:

Leithenhibby
03-12-2009, 06:07 PM
I am considering getting a half season ticket but can't decide whether to get one or not.

I'm a student and was looking at getting one of the £45 half season tickets in FF lower, however I work a Saturday so could only make the televised games on a sunday; there are 3 before the split, plus 1 or possibly 2 after.

Cat A concessions are generally about £14 so it would cost between £56 and £70 to buy them seperately.

I can't decide whether it's worth it because I don't particularly like the FF lower and would rather sit in the East.

What would you do?

I got FF upper, and so looking forward to getting back into it :cool2:

So as Hibbyradge says "get one"..

Sloppy
03-12-2009, 06:08 PM
when is the first game you get with the half season ticket?

JoeT
03-12-2009, 06:09 PM
Get someone to chip in that can make the Saturday games you miss?

Mikey
03-12-2009, 06:09 PM
If you get one you're guaranteed a ticket for the cup final :wink:

Leithenhibby
03-12-2009, 06:22 PM
when is the first game you get with the half season ticket?

The Huns 27th Dec...:take that

Riordans Boots
03-12-2009, 07:51 PM

What would you do?
I would add that to my Christmas list :agree: :kinky :xwave

ian cruise
03-12-2009, 07:55 PM

What would you do?

i'm in the same situation and pondering the same predicament. remember there are a couple of wed games as well. you would have aberdeen, dundee utd and st johnstone on wed as well as rangers, hearts and one other before split

Gatecrasher
03-12-2009, 08:16 PM
it will be worth it for the festive fixtures alone anything else would be a bonus :agree:

Leithenhibby
03-12-2009, 09:21 PM
it will be worth it for the festive fixtures alone anything else would be a bonus :agree:

Spot on, my boys will only be interested in the fixture list when they get this wee stocking filler..:dizzy

Speedy
04-12-2009, 12:02 AM
i'm in the same situation and pondering the same predicament. remember there are a couple of wed games as well. you would have aberdeen, dundee utd and st johnstone on wed as well as rangers, hearts and one other before split

Excellent point. Think I'm going to go for it.

ian cruise
04-12-2009, 01:01 AM

i think i've talked myself into it as well, i'll see you in the lower hopefully

Removed
04-12-2009, 01:27 AM

i think i've talked myself into it as well, i'll see you in the lower hopefully

:thumbsup:

Now you've both got ST's see you BTG.

I'm in FF lower as well :cool2:

Hibbyradge
04-12-2009, 08:33 AM
:thumbsup:

Now you've both got ST's see you BTG.

I'm in FF lower as well :cool2:

The guys are excited about their new season tickets.

There's no need to spoil it for them.

Baw187
04-12-2009, 08:38 AM

:faf:

Removed
04-12-2009, 10:48 AM

:faf:

:grr: Right, I'll be asking the Hibs.net :witch: :witch: :witch: to put a spell on you two tomorrow night :bye:

Speedy
15-12-2009, 03:57 PM
Got it today :thumbsup:

Speedy
10-02-2010, 02:08 PM
I have to apologise in advance just in case we don't beat Aberdeen tonight.

So far I've been to the games at home to Brechin, St Johnstone(cup), Rangers(1-4) and Hearts(1-1) and I am starting to think I am doing something wrong.

I'm due a win though so it should be ok unless Stokes scores in the first minute