Mikey
03-12-2009, 05:39 PM
Bottom.

EskbankHibby
03-12-2009, 05:42 PM
East of Scotland Seniors a la Gretna.

ian cruise
03-12-2009, 05:50 PM
went with the head over heart answer and said 8th. they'll draw enough games to keep them safe. i'll be honest though i wouldnt want to see them go out of business or get relegated, i would miss the derbies.

it kills them that they can't beat us anymore :thumbsup:

'Mon the Hibs
03-12-2009, 05:51 PM
My heart says defunct, but my head says 12th

One Day Soon
03-12-2009, 05:59 PM
They'll end it where they started it - locked in the boot of a madman's car.

HibbyAndy
03-12-2009, 06:39 PM
They will finish with Egg oan there face! after aw the crap they have spouted about this that and the next thing over recent years they will get there just desserts!

Get them tae **** into the 1st division.

Smelly trampy smarmy hunnish looking baw bags.

big gogs
03-12-2009, 07:45 PM
not wanting to be bitter and twisted,but i want them removed from the face of the earth.sick and tired of ,we are a big club, their new found bigotry,108 years,big club big cup nonsense.their unshaken belief in mad vlad, 40 million pound in debt but we own the bank, new stand ,and so on.

Phil D. Rolls
03-12-2009, 07:45 PM
They'll end it where they started it - locked in the boot of a madman's car.

:faf:

Steve20
03-12-2009, 08:53 PM
Top six. 6th probably.

Hiber-nation
03-12-2009, 08:59 PM
Top six. 6th probably.

:agree:

Sadly they're nowhere near as bad as some on here think. Really hope I'm wrong of course.

Killiehibbie
03-12-2009, 09:00 PM
Out of Business, I hope.

wazoo1875
03-12-2009, 09:20 PM
I went for 7th , they are a wee bit behind the top 6 already but are not quite as bad as i thought they were goin to be a few weeks ago . However they have still to get through the january sales and they might still be weakened even more .

.Sean.
03-12-2009, 09:41 PM
We'll have a better idea come January, as i can see the Mad One listening to offers for their only assets- Goncalves, Driver and Wallace. If they were to lose even two of them they are in deep ****.

Then again, Vlad may pull of a masterstroke by finally sign his World Cup superstars or bring in a huge name from a massive club such as MTZ Ripo or Kaunas.

Or perhaps they might even go back plunder the Spanish regional leagues for a second time :faf:

bobbyhibs1983
03-12-2009, 10:23 PM
i voted for 11th, I reckon heratz will get jammie and stay up on the last day by one goal or soemthing

Sir David Gray
03-12-2009, 10:47 PM
There is no way that they will be relegated. Their home record will be enough to get them 6th or 7th place and I still think that their defence will be quite hard to breach.

However, all that's assuming that they keep their current squad until the end of the season. If the likes of Wallace, Goncalves or Driver were to leave in January, they may well find themselves in serious danger of relegation.

Big Frank
03-12-2009, 11:10 PM
Surely I'm not the only one who thinks that they will remember that they are an institution, remember that Scotland NEEDS a strong Yams, and kick on for first place:confused::confused:

Greentinted
03-12-2009, 11:30 PM
Surely I'm not the only one who thinks that they will remember that they are an institution, remember that Scotland NEEDS a strong Yams, and kick on for first place:confused::confused:

I'm not sure if this is quality double jeopardy or an earnest assertation. Either way its fair comment (splinters-on-arse-fi-sitting-on-the-fence smiley)

FWIW Hearts are, in my opinion, probably just good enough to stay in the SPL although if there is a clear-oot who knows. A safe 9th for the merricks, and optimistic noises being made in May until the inevitable world domination in 2010-11 season.

jgl07
04-12-2009, 12:01 AM
There is no way that they will be relegated. Their home record will be enough to get them 6th or 7th place and I still think that their defence will be quite hard to breach.

However, all that's assuming that they keep their current squad until the end of the season. If the likes of Wallace, Goncalves or Driver were to leave in January, they may well find themselves in serious danger of relegation.
Not to mention the possibility of a points deduction for administration!

Sunny1875
04-12-2009, 04:14 AM
Cap in hand out in Livi asking for a groundshare

The_Todd
04-12-2009, 07:49 AM
FWIW Hearts are, in my opinion, probably just good enough to stay in the SPL although if there is a clear-oot who knows. A safe 9th for the merricks, and optimistic noises being made in May until the inevitable world domination in 2010-11 season.

That's how it'll pan out.

Hibbie0762
04-12-2009, 11:42 AM
Knowing their luck, they will probably rally and end up in the Top 6 at least, but what happens on the field this season matters a lot less than what may very well happen off it. Vlad's other financial interests are not flourishing.

Contrary to what many Yams still seem to believe, being heavily in debt to a Mickey Mouse Eastern European bank in which your club's owner has a stake is NOT the same as owing money to yourself. Nor will the Official Receiver accept "...but we're a BIG club who have won the Scottish Cup twice in the past 11 years!" as surety for an unpaid £30m+ debt.

The PBS is currently pervaded by a strong smell of coffee. The Yams' solution to that, as per usual, seems to have been to invest in clothes pegs for their noses.

H18sry
04-12-2009, 03:47 PM
Strange that no yamfuds have voted :devil:

Greentinted
04-12-2009, 03:57 PM
Strange that no yamfuds have voted :devil:

2 Votes for 1st place though...:hmmm:

Hibercelona
04-12-2009, 08:05 PM
:agree:

Sadly they're nowhere near as bad as some on here think. Really hope I'm wrong of course.

Yes they are. :agree:

Dashing Bob S
04-12-2009, 09:08 PM
Can't see them making the top 6, but the plucky Gorgie outfit certainly have the potential to be 'best of the rest' if they can hold onto some of their stars.

Which will probably bankrupt them and push them into administration.

Big Frank
04-12-2009, 09:15 PM
I'm not sure if this is quality double jeopardy or an earnest assertation. Either way its fair comment (splinters-on-arse-fi-sitting-on-the-fence smiley)

:faf:

No way! I was trying to rip the p iss!

Re your second point, I actually think that they will be better off if they DO have a clearout!! Their kids have to be better than the crap they are churning at the moment.

nonshinyfinish
04-12-2009, 09:43 PM
I think they'll scrape into the top six.

Geo_1875
05-12-2009, 01:44 AM
If Falkirk, Killie and Hamilton start getting points the Yams could be in trouble. Unfortunately, the teams at the bottom will take points off each other and probably save them from relegation. I'm torn between them losing their "better", higher paid players in January and struggling through the rest of the season or keeping them all, plunging them further in debt, almost guaranteeing the end.:bye:

I'll go for 10th.