PDA

View Full Version : Greatest Fans in the World (Celtc v Hapoel)

Sylar
02-12-2009, 08:11 PM
Wonder how they've all justified staying at home tonight then?

Come on Hapoel!

HibeeMcGinn1
02-12-2009, 08:14 PM

Come on Hapoel!

I honestly honestly hate Celtic, I thought id just let you know :wink:

Removed
02-12-2009, 08:16 PM

Did you not see them on Reporting Scotland? "Credit Crunch" was the first answer but then we got "poor team performances" but we all know they're just glory hunting barstewards so what's the point of going if they're out. :faf: :faf: :faf:

Come on Hapoel! :agree:

Minder
02-12-2009, 08:22 PM

Come on Hapoel!

Cos they are still celebrating eid with their palestinian pals.

Part/Time Supporter
02-12-2009, 08:22 PM
Did you not see them on Reporting Scotland? "Credit Crunch" was the first answer but then we got "poor team performances" but we all know they're just glory hunting barstewards so what's the point of going if they're out. :faf: :faf: :faf:

:confused:

Benefits are still getting paid, aren't they?

:dunno:

:greengrin

iwasthere1972
02-12-2009, 08:25 PM
Come on Hapoel!

Heard they were saving up for the final. :greengrin

wpj
02-12-2009, 08:49 PM
Just heard boys of the old brigade being belted out, the more i hear them singing this pish and their twins singing billy boys etc the more i feel how pathetic, narrow minded, bigited and so out of touch they are. FUDS :grr:
OFGTF :bye:

HibeeSince82
02-12-2009, 08:52 PM
I honestly honestly hate Celtic, I thought id just let you know :wink:

Same here. I hate people saying to me i should support them in europe because they are scottish!.....****** right off!!!

Hate them with a passion!

Leithenhibby
02-12-2009, 09:15 PM
Heard they were saving up for the final. :greengrin

:greengrin

ballengeich
02-12-2009, 09:18 PM
2-0 for Hamburg. Looks like the final is out of reach. What a pity:greengrin

Sylar
02-12-2009, 09:19 PM
2-0 for Hamburg. Looks like the final is out of reach. What a pity:greengrin

Yass!!!

**** the Celtc! :thumbsup:

EasterRoad4Ever
02-12-2009, 09:30 PM
Watching the lesser greens tonight, it is to the rest of the SPLs embarrassment that Celtic are leading the SPL and likely to win it by some distance. They are garbage. The only logical reason for this is a psychological weakness and habitual subservience of the non-OF clubs to allow this to happen. Lack of winners, ambition and belief by those who regularly kiss the arse of the OF (Chairmen, players and managers) mean that we are all in for many more years in the wilderness and coat-tails of these useless, bigoted, no-better-than-average plunderers of Scottish Football.

In years to come, we will all likely look back to season 2009/10 when Hibs and a few others had the chance to put the OF and their decidedly average players in their place- yet passed up the chance.

hibee-shtuggie
02-12-2009, 09:35 PM
Watching the lesser greens tonight, it is to the rest of the SPLs embarrassment that Celtic are leading the SPL and likely to win it by some distance. They are garbage. The only logical reason for this is a psychological weakness and habitual subservience of the non-OF clubs to allow this to happen. Lack of winners, ambition and belief by those who regularly kiss the arse of the OF (Chairmen, players and managers) mean that we are all in for many more years in the wilderness and coat-tails of these useless, bigoted, no-better-than-average plunderers of Scottish Football.

In years to come, we will all likely look back to season 2009/10 when Hibs and a few others had the chance to put the OF and their decidedly average players in their place- yet passed up the chance.

watching the game too mate, hate to say it but i agree. this is the best chance any of the other teams are going to have and i do think that mentalit has a lot to do with it. we seem to be so used to going though to ggow and sitting for a point when teams should be taking it to them. lets hope we dont look back and say that we should have...lets do it. sadly i dont think we will. by the by i think celtic have been ok tonight - robson has played very well - that nguemo is rotten though

NOLA
02-12-2009, 10:04 PM
alot of their season ticket holders come from Ireland, i know a few who get on the Donegal Express, so while they have paid upfront for their tickets the travel costs involved can defo be an excuse for TGFITW

Rory89
02-12-2009, 10:06 PM
Just heard boys of the old brigade being belted out, the more i hear them singing this pish and their twins singing billy boys etc the more i feel how pathetic, narrow minded, bigited and so out of touch they are. FUDS :grr:
OFGTF :bye:

I have the opposite view, the more I hear that stuff the less I give a flying *****.

They're just like the smelly tramp at school with special needs who thinks anyone cares about the rubbish that comes out their mouth, if you get wound up by it they've achieved what they set out to do.

HibbyAndy
02-12-2009, 10:08 PM
2-0 Celtic.

Well done.

MacBean
02-12-2009, 10:10 PM
anyone see the palestinian flag when it went to the crowd at around 75-80 mins??:grr::grr::grr::grr::grr:

NOLA
02-12-2009, 11:07 PM
anyone see the palestinian flag when it went to the crowd at around 75-80 mins??:grr::grr::grr::grr::grr:

Dont see a problem with that TBH, or the Basque flags.

hibsbollah
02-12-2009, 11:14 PM

Like to see some positivity, well done:top marks:faf:

Billy McKirdy
02-12-2009, 11:23 PM

I only heard about this tonight when listening to ewan "fanny" camaroon on the (un)real radio fitbaw phone in. He was getting his maroon knickers in such a twist it was hilarious, :jamboak: He had the guy from the STUC on & gave him no chance to explain why this flag protest was suggested, He's worse than Jeremy Kyle this camaroon clown. for the record, I agree with him that tonights game at darkheid was no place for a political protest such as this this, even though I have total sympathy for the palestinians plight. :agree:

Minder
02-12-2009, 11:26 PM
Dont see a problem with that TBH, or the Basque flags.

The cross of St Andrew would be appreciated every now and then. After all, they are a scottish club.:blah:

Lofarl
02-12-2009, 11:43 PM
The cross of St Andrew would be appreciated every now and then. After all, they are a scottish club.:blah:

Yet they want to play in England :blah:

HUTCHYHIBBY
02-12-2009, 11:48 PM
You'd think ROI would be their choice!

Joe Baker II
03-12-2009, 01:01 PM

Come on Hapoel!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz what an original post!

Was actually one of Europe's biggest crowds last night, when we qualify for Europe regualarly we might have fewer fans who make such pathetic comments.