PDA

View Full Version : Tim Gardiner (Finance Director) Away

Cool_Hand_Luke
02-12-2009, 03:59 PM
Not seen this posted yet (apologies if i've missed it)

Tim Gardiner Leaving (http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/club-announcement-20091202_2262950_1892650)

Mikey
02-12-2009, 04:02 PM
I suspect a man of his experience can get a bigger wedge elsewhere so he probably feels his done his stint.

MrSmith
02-12-2009, 04:40 PM
I think that, except for RP position, other executive posts only last 2 to 5 years.

Mikey
02-12-2009, 04:44 PM
Hasn't Garry O'Hagan been there a lot longer than that?

With his experinece of building the other stands we don't really want him going anywhere!

RIP
02-12-2009, 05:53 PM
I must confess I'm very concerned to hear that Tim is moving on.

This leaves the board with only TWO accountants

Our position as best run club in the SPL for financial control may be under threat :greengrin

Seriously though - Tim was a sound bloke, will be missed

GreenPJ
02-12-2009, 06:24 PM
I must confess I'm very concerned to hear that Tim is moving on.

This leaves the board with only TWO accountants

Our position as best run club in the SPL for financial control may be under threat :greengrin

Seriously though - Tim was a sound bloke, will be missed

Maybe we could get an actuary on board instead to make numerous stochastic models based on what would/might happen if the Old Firm left, they stayed, Hearts spent money, Hearts went bust, we got consistent, we spent money, etc etc

Jamesie
02-12-2009, 08:01 PM
Hasn't Garry O'Hagan been there a lot longer than that?

With his experinece of building the other stands we don't really want him going anywhere!

While Garry has been at Esater Road for many years I think his board appointment was relatively (although probably about 4 years ago now) recent in terms of the duration of his employment. I'm sure he had what is now effectively Jim Pryde's job at the outset.

oregonhibby
03-12-2009, 07:56 AM
Sad to read this. Tim was a thoroughly decent guy whenever I dealt with him.

jdships
03-12-2009, 11:35 AM
Need it be a person?
Hibs.net has the answers to all those scenarios, and then some

:thumbsup:
Pure dead brilliant - love it !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:greengrin

Green Mikey
03-12-2009, 01:24 PM
I'm rather happy Tim has moved on:agree:

Why?

He has been an integral part of Hibs for the last few years and has helped us get into a good financial position.