PDA

View Full Version : Another Record exclusive!

hibbie02
02-12-2009, 09:28 AM
A wee 20 year guy from FC Seoul has just signed for Celtic and the Record quotes him as saying:

"If I scored against Rangers, it would be fantastic - the most important moment of my life. It is a dream of mine."

Aye I bet he has been sitting in his flat in Seoul for the last 20 years dreaming about that. :confused::confused::confused:

NORTHERNHIBBY
02-12-2009, 09:35 AM
A wee 20 year guy from FC Seoul has just signed for Celtic and the Record quotes him as saying:

"If I scored against Rangers, it would be fantastic - the most important moment of my life. It is a dream of mine."

Aye I bet he has been sitting in his flat in Seoul for the last 20 years dreaming about that. :confused::confused::confused:

Ahm thinkin' R Seoul already.

jodjam
02-12-2009, 09:37 AM
i think it was the Sun newspaper had a story on him over weekend. Usual guff about his boyhood heroes. That celtc lot just lap it all up.

khib70
02-12-2009, 10:02 AM
i think it was the Sun newspaper had a story on him over weekend. Usual guff about his boyhood heroes. That celtc lot just lap it all up.
Wait till they reveal his Irish granny, who he promised on her deathbed that he would turn out for the Ould Country. And his album of Panini stickers featuring Owen Archdeacon and Anton Rogan:jamboak:

NORTHERNHIBBY
02-12-2009, 10:53 AM
No doubt something is lost in translation. No doubt his agent has spoken to Willo Flood, or Loovens etc and heard " Career" and " South" and thought Celtic Park is just the place.

CorrieHibs
02-12-2009, 11:11 AM
Everybody who signs for them dreams about it they all want to be part of the big Celtic family the best fans in the world.:wink: The thing is their fans are that thick they will believe that. Imagine when Bamba signed he said that or benji we would all just laugh.

Bayern Bru
02-12-2009, 11:14 AM
Personally I'd like to sign for Pyongyang Rovers, and say it's always been my dream to play in the North Korean Premier League.

Think they'd buy it?

Toaods
02-12-2009, 11:34 AM
Favourite Album:

Wet Wet Wet - Popped in, SEOULd out.

:greengrin

Toaods
02-12-2009, 11:35 AM
Favourite Asst Manager - Brian Rice.

Bayern Bru
02-12-2009, 11:52 AM
Favourite Asst Manager - Brian Rice.