PDA

View Full Version : Yams C'Mon Johnny Yam, Pull The Finger Out!

Dashing Bob S
02-12-2009, 09:19 AM
Bad form, this sad start to week. Browsing the morning papers yet again, with no hint whatsoever of an impending Yam financial scandal/collapse.

Does this mean its back to being a CL/Mr Romanov season, rather than a 'we're doomed' one for Los Yambolinos?

C'mon Yams, give us some sport, what about getting back to the holy trinity of financial mismanagement in the boardroom, bad results on the pitch and delusions of adequacy from the stands?

Kato
02-12-2009, 09:35 AM
Someone told me they are going into administration this week.

Phil D. Rolls
02-12-2009, 09:47 AM

Well they're certainly not going into Europe next season. :greengrin

I'll get my passport.

Dashing Bob S
02-12-2009, 11:16 AM

Now that's better!

They'd be seriously upping their game if that's the case.

jacomo
02-12-2009, 11:18 AM
I agree, they've become very boring recently.

Vladimir isn't talking to the media (boo!), Laszlo is still talking (of course) but is resorting to banal cliches, and no one else is sticking their head above the parapet.

Hearts are, in fact, a total non-story. How ironic.

Baw187
02-12-2009, 03:24 PM
Oh how I long for the news of their demise but unfortunately, that would probably just be too good to be true.

They're like a wounded wee scroat that keeps sticking the Vs up at you, no matter how much you stick the boot in. You just need someone to come along with a pistol to put the *****er down once and for all.

But you know that even if that was to happen, they would probably still find some way to come back from the dead and haunt us.