PDA

View Full Version : Yams January signing targets

Bayern Bru
01-12-2009, 10:32 PM
http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/showthread.php?t=66538
As the poster says, realistic please.

Think some of them are living in cloud cuckoo land. For a start, there's not many who'd jump ship to join a sinking ship surely?:devil:

Andy Dorman (St Mirren)
Stephen McGinn (St Mirren)
Kevin Kyle (small fee)
Colin Samuel (small fee)
Lee Miller (pre contract)
Craig Bryson (Killie)
Charlie Mulgrew
Prince Buaben
Murray Davidson (St Johnstone)
Scott Severin
Steve Lovell
Leigh Griffiths
Scott Arfield (:faf:)
Danny Invincibile
Willo Flood
Chris Killen
Darren Barr

I kid you not. ALL of them have been mentioned at least once in the thread.

At least our potential signings are actually within the realms of possibility.

Minder
01-12-2009, 10:37 PM
Do not see them getting any new faces at all, with exception of new manager.

'Mon the Hibs
01-12-2009, 10:39 PM
....but not one of them played in the world cup:confused:

millarco
01-12-2009, 10:45 PM
....but not one of them played in the world cup:confused:

Collin Samuel played in the last one, and Killen will play in the next one. Maybe Vlad isn't far off his promise, albeit a few years late...

Minder
01-12-2009, 10:48 PM
Collin Samuel played in the last one, and Killen will play in the next one. Maybe Vlad isn't far off his promise, albeit a few years late...

Would be what they need but will not happen.

'Mon the Hibs
01-12-2009, 10:53 PM

Fair enuf!

Made an appearance against Sweden. Oh well, they're still not gonna get him :tee hee:

Sunny1875
01-12-2009, 10:55 PM
Injured and out for 5 months
thought it might be a good idea since the yams squad is full of over paid 'talent' who are injured / overwieght and thieving a wage.

Billychaotic182
01-12-2009, 11:01 PM
:yawn::yawn:

Lofarl
01-12-2009, 11:45 PM
I take it Messi and Ronaldo are stalling on a better deal.

Hibs7
02-12-2009, 06:01 AM
They will have to sell for Vlad to get more money in his hip pocket and then it will be more Witteveeens and spanish waiters. :thumbsup:

Steve20
02-12-2009, 06:33 AM
I think Kevin Kyle will be a Hearts player soon.

The_Todd
02-12-2009, 07:42 AM
Hmm... Prince Bauben. Chasing Europe with United or scrapping for survival in the bottom 6. Tough choice for him there.

Ditto Charlie Mulgrew at Aberdeen.

Ditto again Willo Flood.

Kevin Kyle for a small fee? I'd hardly call a few freshly printed Vlad Notes and a bottle of Irn Bru a small fee.

Still, they like to dream they're a big team.

dirtydirk
02-12-2009, 08:34 AM
Think the only realistic one on that list is Steve Lovell - who is guff.

Can see it only being one way traffic at tynecastle with any player of value leaving in January

Woody70x2
02-12-2009, 09:36 AM
http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/showthread.php?t=66538
As the poster says, realistic please.

Think some of them are living in cloud cuckoo land. For a start, there's not many who'd jump ship to join a sinking ship surely?:devil:

Andy Dorman (St Mirren)
Stephen McGinn (St Mirren)
Kevin Kyle (small fee)
Colin Samuel (small fee)
Lee Miller (pre contract)
Craig Bryson (Killie)
Charlie Mulgrew
Prince Buaben
Murray Davidson (St Johnstone)
Scott Severin
Steve Lovell
Leigh Griffiths
Scott Arfield (:faf:)
Danny Invincibile
Willo Flood
Chris Killen
Darren Barr

I kid you not. ALL of them have been mentioned at least once in the thread.

At least our potential signings are actually within the realms of possibility.

To be honest there are a number of players noted above that will be signing targets for most teams... including ourselves.

The only difference is Hearts are skint and the revolving door is only going one way in January for them... OUT! I don't see any Lithuanian names quoted above, which is maybe where they need to be looking.

Phil D. Rolls
02-12-2009, 09:52 AM
How the mighty have fallen, not only are they considering players who are only SPL (instead of CL) class, they are even looking at bringing back a player - Severin - who wasn't good enough for them in the past.

The side splitting thing is that they are still aiming too high.

WindyMiller
02-12-2009, 10:46 AM
Severin's at Watford, who are flirting with administration, so they'd at least want a fee or a club to pay his wages for the term of the contract.

Mikey
02-12-2009, 10:50 AM
Hearts will definitely sign players in January. However, they'll be of the same standard as Witteveen, Suso, Bouzid and the rest of the duds they bought in the summer. And Vlad will nail them for yet more hefty registration fees.

They won't sign any of the players on their wish list.

soupy
02-12-2009, 12:55 PM
Im quietly confident none of them players will be at Tynecastle, theyve nae cash...:boo hoo::notworthy:

Cropley10
02-12-2009, 01:21 PM
I think Kevin Kyle will be a Hearts player soon.

How soon Steve? In January soon?

I'll have a wee wager that he won't...

Steve20
02-12-2009, 01:28 PM
How soon Steve? In January soon?

I'll have a wee wager that he won't...

Maybe January. More likely end of the season I would think.

Golden Bear
02-12-2009, 03:56 PM
I've a mate who is a fanatical St Johnstone fan and every week he raves about the performances of Murray Davidson.

If he really is that good, then he'll not be signing for the hawrts - at least I'd hope not.

hibbymark
02-12-2009, 04:38 PM
I've a mate who is a fanatical St Johnstone fan and every week he raves about the performances of Murray Davidson.

If he really is that good, then he'll not be signing for the hawrts - at least I'd hope not.

I think Murray Davidson has potential to be a really good player and i was impressed with him in both games against us this season. Slightly worrying that Gary Mckay is his agent as well so provided saints take milk tokens you never know!

Hank Schrader
02-12-2009, 04:45 PM
Maybe January. More likely end of the season I would think.

Is that based on anything you have heard or just a wild guess?

NORTHERNHIBBY
02-12-2009, 06:16 PM
See it is reported that Hearts need to sell players before they can buy? Well A.Diver is injured so anyone sniffing in January will be taking a flyer and that will be reflected in the price. Who on earth would touch Nade at £9k a week and only a handfull of goals since tele went colour. Any players they do get on will be from you know what club, from you know where.:jamboak::jamboak::agree:

1987green
02-12-2009, 06:57 PM
They want Andy Halliday from Livingston and are offering Johnny Brown and Stephen Husband who are both on loan there at the minute in a perm swap deal. Me thinks Livi will want cash for Halliday tho

:notworthy:

HibbyAndy
02-12-2009, 07:01 PM
Jose Antonio Reyes.

NOLA
02-12-2009, 07:10 PM
See it is reported that Hearts need to sell players before they can buy? Well A.Diver is injured so anyone sniffing in January will be taking a flyer and that will be reflected in the price. Who on earth would touch Nade at £9k a week and only a handfull of goals since tele went colour. Any players they do get on will be from you know what club, from you know where.:jamboak::jamboak::agree:

i thought romanov had wound kaunas up? or at least removed them from the top flight?

Phil D. Rolls
02-12-2009, 07:29 PM
i thought romanov had wound kaunas up? or at least removed them from the top flight?

A pattern emerging? He has certainly wound up the Yams.

keep the faith
02-12-2009, 07:45 PM
I think we should put together a fantasy wish list ourselves and we could delude ourselves too. How about 4 million pair Liam Miller and Anthony Stokes???

Hang on, we already signed them.

And thats how its done all you Witiveen loving, debt ridden, phantom stand building, going to the wall soon believers!!!

Mibbes Aye
02-12-2009, 08:27 PM
It's quality the way that the yams are spinning their January sales as necessary to bring in new players.

They will have to take offers on anyone of any value at all, but that's simply to try and maintain their crippling debt, let alone pay for anyone new.

I'm looking forward to the departure of their few players who could be described as potentially half-decent, to make way for a bunch of guys who will make Jim Duffy's Hibs team look like galacticos.

I'm_cabbaged
02-12-2009, 08:55 PM
Watching the Celtc game reminded me that they're looking at Lala, or am I getting mixed up? :confused:

Bayern Bru
02-12-2009, 09:29 PM
Watching the Celtc game reminded me that they're looking at Lala, or am I getting mixed up? :confused:

Well they've already got two Teletubbies in Tipsy-Foulkesy and Nadé, why not add another?

Steve20
03-12-2009, 07:05 AM
Is that based on anything you have heard or just a wild guess?

I have heard something. However, I have no idea if the guy who told me is reliable or not. So at the moment, its only what I think might happen.

HibbyAndy
03-12-2009, 05:51 PM
Chuck in Medi Tahoul (sp?) from Kilmarnock.