PDA

View Full Version : Millennium Derby

Mikey
01-12-2009, 04:30 PM
10 years this month!

I was reminded of it by the splendid sight of Kenny Miller (who? :greengrin) sticking away number 3 when I turned over the hibs.net calendar this morning :cb

Leith Green
01-12-2009, 04:49 PM
Haha... Check how baggy his top is , he looks like naebody's bairn!!

What a memory that evening was, especially the sight of an empty 3 sides of Tynecastle with 5 minutes left, one of my happiest days following Hibs..

erin go bragh
01-12-2009, 04:56 PM
10 years this month!

I was reminded of it by the splendid sight of Kenny Miller (who? :greengrin) sticking away number 3 when I turned over the hibs.net calendar this morning :cb
flucking hell 10 years [what a night that was] and what a goal and celebration from a certain mr sauzee:agree:

Jonnyboy
01-12-2009, 04:58 PM
Enjoy it all again :greengrin

http://www.hibs.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=655&Itemid=39

Danderhall Hibs
01-12-2009, 04:59 PM
10 years this month!

Back in the days when he could finish a 1 on 1. He made Niemi look like an amateur.

Jonnyboy
01-12-2009, 05:01 PM
:greengrin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j0vsKXaAmVM

Billy Whizz
01-12-2009, 05:12 PM
I was in the back row of the Roseburn Stand in what was the coldest night in a long time.

However the 3 goals and the performance soon warmed me up!:thumbsup:

lEXO
01-12-2009, 05:18 PM
I,d been at my works night out the night before.I was well hung over,and this was a night game.The best cure for a hangover ever. Remember the yams leaving on mass 10 minutes into the second half. "W E CAN SEE YOU SNEAKING OUT" "YOUR NOT VERY GOOD" One of my favourite games ever.
:thumbsup:

Broken Gnome
01-12-2009, 05:21 PM
Whenever Hibs get round to bringing out a new DVD, extended highlights of that on it please. The near misses were almost as good as the goals.

Mikey
01-12-2009, 05:24 PM
Whenever Hibs get round to bringing a new DVD, extended highlights of that on it please. The near misses were almost as good as the goals.

Yep. Could have been 7 all over again!

bawheid
01-12-2009, 09:19 PM
Yep. Could have been 7 all over again!

My favourite ever Hibs away game, closely followed by 3-0 Ibrox in the Cup.

Latapy had a ten minute spell at the beginning of the second half where he could have had a hat-trick. They couldn't get near him.

Hearts had just got the SMG cash and it was the start of yet another Yambo era where they were due to challenge the OF. There were debuts for Niemi, Simpson and (I think) Petric, but we well and truly pumped them that night.

Did Sauzee not backheel it across his own box? We were taking the pish bigtime in the second half.

Magic. :thumbsup:

Mon Dieu4
02-12-2009, 10:01 AM
My favourite ever Hibs away game, closely followed by 3-0 Ibrox in the Cup.

Latapy had a ten minute spell at the beginning of the second half where he could have had a hat-trick. They couldn't get near him.

Hearts had just got the SMG cash and it was the start of yet another Yambo era where they were due to challenge the OF. There were debuts for Niemi, Simpson and (I think) Petric, but we well and truly pumped them that night.

Did Sauzee not backheel it across his own box? We were taking the pish bigtime in the second half.

Magic. :thumbsup:

Fabien Leclercq played in that game too, signed on the basis that he has Stephan Adam's brother in law :faf: