PDA

View Full Version : Does Riordan still kiss the badge..??

California-Hibs
29-11-2009, 10:58 PM
Noticed this a few times recently after he scores...he doesnt seem to kiss the badge anymore. Is this just me clearly missing it or does he simply just not do it anymore?

hibbie02
29-11-2009, 11:01 PM
Noticed this a few times recently after he scores...he doesnt seem to kiss the badge anymore. Is this just me clearly missing it or does he simply just not do it anymore?

WTF talk aboot clutching at straws???? What are you trying to suggest? :confused:

LTYF!!! :jamboak:

wazoo1875
29-11-2009, 11:01 PM

I'm sure i seen him kissing the McEwanFraser logo as they sold a couple of properties for him in under 21 days :faf:

We all know he loves the Hibs , he doesnae need to do it every week :agree:

Westie1875
29-11-2009, 11:03 PM
Last time he did it he got a bit confused as it wasn't where he expected it to be on his shirt IIRC :wink::greengrin

Hibee_Rab
29-11-2009, 11:03 PM
He's done it since he came back, he just only seems to do it for really important goals now

Hibercelona
29-11-2009, 11:08 PM
He's done it since he came back, he just only seems to do it for really important goals now

He saves the magic kisses for against the yams. :agree:

California-Hibs
29-11-2009, 11:22 PM

Thats what i thought. Usually after a goal im jumping around too much to notice the celebration but i noticed on the highlights that he never. It just that he used to do it everysingle time he scored, and it was just a Deek thing to do. As long as he does it on the 27th against the huns and the 3rd against the Hearts i'll be happy. I need my Riordan kissing the badge fix i'll have you know! :greengrin

On a side note, the song that we came up with him really needs get started up. I tried it a few weeks ago at the derby but it didnt quite catch on.

California-Hibs
29-11-2009, 11:24 PM
WTF talk aboot clutching at straws???? What are you trying to suggest? :confused:

LTYF!!! :jamboak:

I'm not a Hearts fan btw, please dont associate me with that filth!! Quite a few folk on here know me, Hibs through and though man! :thumbsup:

ArabHibee
29-11-2009, 11:48 PM
I'm not a Hearts fan btw, please dont associate me with that filth!! Quite a few folk on here know me, Hibs through and though man! :thumbsup:

LTYF!!! :grr:

Baw187
30-11-2009, 12:05 AM
Not having a go at the OP but frankly, who gies a *****??

As long as the wee man rams them in, I couldnae care if he dropped his drawers and eased one out in the corner of the pitch after doing so!

cwilliamson85
30-11-2009, 12:22 PM
Not having a go at the OP but frankly, who gies a *****??

As long as the wee man rams them in, I couldnae care if he dropped his drawers and eased one out in the corner of the pitch after doing so!

Is that not what Novo is in trouble for doing at Aberdeen this weekend?

RIP
30-11-2009, 05:04 PM
I would have thought it was obvious.

Last year he barely broke sweat

This year with his much-vaunted increase in workrate :wink:the shirt will be minging within 5 minutes

No way he's gonnae kiss it noo?