PDA

View Full Version : Wee Scrote Novo under investigation

fatbloke
29-11-2009, 09:25 PM
My mate has just told me Nacho Novo is under Police investigation but did not know what for.

Anyone know what he has or is alleged to have done.

Could it be for being an irritating little 5h1t?

Could it be for being not quite as handsome as Enrique Iglesias.?

Could it be for impersonating a footballer?

Could it be for being a wage thief?

Anyone?

Could go on www to find out but canny be ar5ed.

cabbageandribs1875
29-11-2009, 09:28 PM
Rangers striker Nacho Novo is at the centre of a police investigation following an incident at the end of his side's 1-0 defeat by Aberdeen.

Novo was photographed with his shorts lowered beneath his buttocks as he walked off the Pittodrie pitch after the Premier League match.

The 30-year-old could now face police action or disciplinary procedures from his club or the Scottish Football Association.

A Grampian Police spokeswoman said: "We can confirm we are investigating an incident involving a player at the end of the Aberdeen-Rangers match.

"As a procedure both clubs will be contacted and the appropriate action will be taken.''

Mikey
29-11-2009, 09:32 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/r/rangers/8385297.stm

fatbloke
29-11-2009, 09:34 PM
Rangers striker Nacho Novo is at the centre of a police investigation following an incident at the end of his side's 1-0 defeat by Aberdeen.

Novo was photographed with his shorts lowered beneath his buttocks as he walked off the Pittodrie pitch after the Premier League match.

The 30-year-old could now face police action or disciplinary procedures from his club or the Scottish Football Association.

A Grampian Police spokeswoman said: "We can confirm we are investigating an incident involving a player at the end of the Aberdeen-Rangers match.

"As a procedure both clubs will be contacted and the appropriate action will be taken.''

Typical ungracious sore losing OF tube. Maybe he was trying to express non-verbally just how much of an ar5e he is. Bring back hanging I say. What an example to set. 500 match ban I say.

Barney McGrew
29-11-2009, 09:37 PM
Bring back hanging I say. What an example to set. 500 match ban I say.

There's really no point in the 500 match ban if he's already been hung :cool2:

bigstu
29-11-2009, 09:45 PM
the aberdeen fans give him dogs abuse so it's not the end of the world if he retaliates. don't think the police need to get involved.
he's still a wee minker though ;-)

marinello59
29-11-2009, 09:49 PM
If they can give it out they should be willing to take it back. That goes for supporters of all clubs.

Onceinawhile
29-11-2009, 09:55 PM
the aberdeen fans give him dogs abuse so it's not the end of the world if he retaliates. don't think the police need to get involved.
he's still a wee minker though ;-)

If they can give it out they should be willing to take it back. That goes for supporters of all clubs.

:agree:

No doubt those who complained had been calling him an F'in C and other such words, but the big bad man showed his bum.:blah::blah::blah:

ancient hibee
29-11-2009, 09:59 PM
For people renowned for their sheep like devotion to animals they are strangely sensitive.

Greentinted
29-11-2009, 10:04 PM
I have little time for Novo but deary me, he's hardly set a precedent here.
I recall Chic and Yogi taking pleasure in mooning on occasion and IIRC big Justin over-by gave us all a wee flash at Tynie during a derby game. I may be wrong but there was no police intervention with those three...maybe we'll have to ban this wee felly now - :asshole:

Hibercelona
29-11-2009, 10:28 PM
Does anyone think Novo and Stack are having a competition to see who has the nicest looking plum on tv? :wink:

Novo's a wee sack, but its hardly a story or worth getting the police involved in.

Still.... hoping for a 50 game ban. :devil:

Gerrintaethem
29-11-2009, 10:44 PM
halfway down the page here http://z15.invisionfree.com/ultras/index.php?showtopic=2978&st=20

FT'J'Bo's
30-11-2009, 11:58 AM
For spitting his dummy out:thumbsup:

shagpile
30-11-2009, 12:38 PM
My mate has just told me Nacho Novo is under Police investigation but did not know what for.

Anyone know what he has or is alleged to have done.

Could it be for being an irritating little 5h1t?

Could it be for being not quite as handsome as Enrique Iglesias.?

Could it be for impersonating a footballer?

Could it be for being a wage thief?

Anyone?

Could go on www to find out but canny be ar5ed.

The thread title almost hit the spot. We almost got a glimpse of his scrote.:wink:

poolman
30-11-2009, 12:41 PM

:agree: Bloody waste of police time :bitchy:

fatbloke
30-11-2009, 11:00 PM
:agree:

No doubt those who complained had been calling him an F'in C and other such words, but the big bad man showed his bum.:blah::blah::blah:

Jeesus is that all he did? I thought he had committed some cardinal sin. Dons fans get a life just laugh at the wee scrote. Second rate striker who canny get a start in the worst Rankgers team in living memory I'm 53 on Thursday so we will settle for the worst in 50 years.

Andy74
01-12-2009, 01:57 PM
Bamba dropped his shorts just before kick off on Saturday for a few seconds. The FF got a mooning. Is he next for a police investigation?