PDA

View Full Version : Budgie

Ferryhibby
29-11-2009, 02:11 PM
On my trails along the motorway this morning was listening to 5 live when heard a story by one of the presenters about a certain Budgie thought this might be the same Budgie that played in goals for us it goes his team were playing against Leeds Utd and in order to get to the away team dressing room they had to go through a room that had a multi gym in it as they were about to enter the room they saw Vinnie Jones on the Multi pumping some iron, obviously some mind games from Vinnie to scare the opposition, Budgie walked up to the weights bench and told Jones to get off, he took the pin out of what Jones was pushing and took it down about 8 notches,lay down and proceeded to pump away a few times, when finished told Jones to get on and try it now,to which he did and couldn't even move it an inch, he got up red faced and walked back to the dressing room, mind games totally ruined. Sounds like the kind of thing he would do.

HFC93
29-11-2009, 02:16 PM
On my trails along the motorway this morning was listening to 5 live when heard a story by one of the presenters about a certain Budgie thought this might be the same Budgie that played in goals for us it goes his team were playing against Leeds Utd and in order to get to the away team dressing room they had to go through a room that had a multi gym in it as they were about to enter the room they saw Vinnie Jones on the Multi pumping some iron, obviously some mind games from Vinnie to scare the opposition, Budgie walked up to the weights bench and told Jones to get off, he took the pin out of what Jones was pushing and took it down about 8 notches,lay down and proceeded to pump away a few times, when finished told Jones to get on and try it now,to which he did and couldn't even move it an inch, he got up red faced and walked back to the dressing room, mind games totally ruined. Sounds like the kind of thing he would do.

Was it not Mickey Quin on talksport that said it ?

hibbie02
29-11-2009, 02:19 PM

Was that the longest sentence in the world??? :greengrin

HFC93
29-11-2009, 02:33 PM
:agree:

Hibbyradge
29-11-2009, 02:42 PM

Dinny be daft.

Have you never listened to Csaba Laszlo being interviewed? :wink:

sleeping giant
29-11-2009, 02:45 PM

Sounds like Budgie:thumbsup:

"McCoist , yer sh*** , failed in England"
" Hately , you come in my box and i'll break yer ***** back":thumbsup: