PDA

View Full Version : Genoa vs Sampdoria

linlithgowhibbie
29-11-2009, 01:34 PM
Anyone watch this? Last 10 mins absolute mental!:wink:

CalgaryHibs
29-11-2009, 03:58 PM
yes i did,

good game until the penalty taker told the Samp fan to be quiet, after that it really got out of control on the pitch and in the stands. Water cannons were used on the Samp fans to push them back and plus been a very very cold night been drenched with water probally was not nice.
Cassano is the biggest cry baby in Italy all he did was complain complain but on the otherside the Genoa fans partyed well into the night after hammering there arch rivals 3-0.
Looked through the Italian papers this morning and saw no news on this game so maybe there was no riots on the Genoa streets.

NoTottiNoParty
29-11-2009, 06:28 PM
No wonder Cassano was a cry baby! fouled out the game! some of Genoas treatment was a joke! although they were clever- they took it in the turns to foul them meaning not as many of them got booked for consistent fouling!

NOLA
29-11-2009, 08:32 PM
Forza Genova! always look out for their results as my dad's cousin played for them in the 70's

Viva_Palmeiras
29-11-2009, 08:37 PM
Worked in Genoa/Genova for about 6 months.

Was there for a midweek Derby (unknowingly) the atmosphere after the game was mental woke me up with all the Vespas/Lambrettas heading for the Piazza Ferrari waving flags and beeping horns.

Strangely the Sampdoria fans (at the time - 2001) had a ditty that was to the tune of flower of Scotland - throwback to a certain Mr Souness who played for them perhaps...?

Antifa Hibs
29-11-2009, 10:01 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3029Wp2d_A

People think the Old Firm and London Derbies are special tae :faf: