PDA

View Full Version : Yogi and fans

Hibby70
29-11-2009, 09:27 AM
did yogi have a go at some fans in the west lower? Looked like it during the alba prog. Seemed to be swearing a lot but not sure if he was agreeing with a shout or not.

Phil D. Rolls
29-11-2009, 09:32 AM
Was he yawning or screaming? It is such a dilemma when there is no sound.

down-the-slope
29-11-2009, 09:53 AM
He was going mental a few times..but more frustration than anger. One point when the play broke down (of many) he turned to the players and staff on the bench and was giving them a right lecture on what was going wrong on the pitch and what he was wanting the players to be doing.

Was an exchange with fans but that often happens, and it was difficult to see how it started - but the fans are shockingly hard to please, and stating the blindingly obvious is not really helping anything.

Also one classic Yogi rant at Zemmama when he tried a side of the heel flick which failed to find target and Yogi did a manic mine of controlling the ball..holding it up...and maintaining possesion ..then laying it off......very funny with Zemmama acknowleging his ticking off

Dashing Bob S
29-11-2009, 11:15 AM
Great to see a Hibernian manager with such passion for the club. It's that quality that's keeping us third.

Tony1962
29-11-2009, 11:24 AM
Great to see a Hibernian manager with such passion for the club. It's that quality that's keeping us third.

Joint Second ma friend :thumbsup:

silverhibee
29-11-2009, 02:16 PM

Spot on Bob. Hibs is oozing out of Yogi.

Sylar
29-11-2009, 03:33 PM
Was he yawning or screaming? It is such a dilemma when there is no sound.

I see Carl Donnelly made a good impression :wink:

maturehibby
29-11-2009, 05:18 PM
so its ok for Yogi to shout at fans but not Mr Blobby ?

blackpoolhibs
29-11-2009, 05:26 PM
so its ok for Yogi to shout at fans but not Mr Blobby ?

Yes, blobby was a clueless hun, its easier to take from one of your own.:devil:

rossi
29-11-2009, 10:45 PM
Was sat right behind the bench on sat. Hughes gave Benji a blast while he was sitting on the bench during the first half; I think it was because he'd said something to defend Zemmama after JH had a go at him.
Also heard him say something to someone in the crowd who was slagging Nish and Riordan - thought JH was quite right as Nish had one of his best games for us, and Riordan is Riordan. The boy shut up anyway.
As for comparing him to Mr Williamson - it's a matter of picking your moment eh!

hibs is life
30-11-2009, 06:55 PM
well a think nish was good at the weekend hope he gets more of a chance coz a like him as a player a hate it when people in the crowed get on the players backs coz at the end of the day there on the pitch 2 do a jaob we should get behind them and not on there backs:notworthy:

Nakedmanoncrack
30-11-2009, 07:43 PM
I don't think he should be distracted and get into arguments with clowns in the crowd, but it's hardly any wonder with some of the crap that gets shouted from that area behind the dugout, Stokes & Nish seem to be the ones chosen to suffer the most abuse this season.

Toaods
30-11-2009, 08:39 PM
Think there is daft comments everywhere same as managers talk some ***** too. I thought Nish held it up better than Stokes. He needs a good few goals in the bounce games before he should be starting as hes poor value so far.

1875 NO 1
30-11-2009, 08:47 PM
did yogi have a go at some fans in the west lower? Looked like it during the alba prog. Seemed to be swearing a lot but not sure if he was agreeing with a shout or not.

The boy shouted to Stokes to put a shift in, Yogi turned around and told the boy to f off he is putting in a shift. A case of trying to defend your signing that so far hasnt lived up to the hype.

Bang out of order tell somebody to F off. Yogi should concentrate on the game not spending half the time trying to speak or shout at the punters

Hakim Sar
30-11-2009, 08:57 PM
Totally agree that nish had a better game for us. He tried really hard and had a good attacking header cleared off the line.

My dilemma is that I don't like the way the team plays when he is on the park. Seems to be very kick and rush and to actually have a midfielder push on , ie benji or zouma, and link up with his flick ons would be great but it doesn't ever really work.

Wonder if Galbraith and nish would play well together? Crosses to a target man would be much better than punts and Gary Owens

flash
30-11-2009, 09:05 PM
The boy shouted to Stokes to put a shift in, Yogi turned around and told the boy to f off he is putting in a shift. A case of trying to defend your signing that so far hasnt lived up to the hype.

Bang out of order tell somebody to F off. Yogi should concentrate on the game not spending half the time trying to speak or shout at the punters

Nah a case of the punter who shouted knowing **** all. Stokes is suffering from a lack of confidence- if you can't see that then your eyes must be painted on.

Johnny_Leith
30-11-2009, 10:56 PM
I was seated just along from Yogi, he had a huge go at the subs just before he put McCormack and Benji. Brian Rice shouted at them all to come back, and Yogi came out fuming and shouted : "Oi hurry the f*** up we've a game to win!" :thumbsup:

Sir David Gray
30-11-2009, 11:10 PM
I don't think Hughes should be getting into arguments with fans during games, to be honest.

As much as he might think the fan is talking nonsense, they have paid their money and, up to a point, they are entitled to say whatever they like about what they are seeing on the pitch.

Apart from anything else, I think he should be focussing completely on what is happening in front of him and not behind him.

Sammy7nil
01-12-2009, 01:14 AM
Nah a case of the punter who shouted knowing **** all. Stokes is suffering from a lack of confidence- if you can't see that then your eyes must be painted on.

We can all see it
Yet Yogi picks him everyweek
What he needs is a rest a wee seat on the bench and the last 20 mins

PedroEdin84
01-12-2009, 01:46 AM
Stokes should def be rested on Saturday. Given the last 30 mins he might actually pick up his game and score the winner we need. Lets go 4-4-2 on saturday and play for the second half onslaught for a change. If we do 1-1 half time will be 3-1 to the Hibees! :greengrin