PDA

View Full Version : Ian Murray & Derek Riordan

The Harp Awakes
28-11-2009, 07:53 PM
These guys are both worth their weight in gold to Hibs. The 2 of them have been immense for us this season:top marks

Capt Mainwaring
28-11-2009, 08:31 PM
These guys are both worth their weight in gold to Hibs. The 2 of them have been immense for us this season:top marks

Totally agree Great goals from Deeks today - surely the best striker of a ball in the country

Deeks got Man of the Match - fair enough two great goals, but my vote went to Murray. Fantastic defending and drive in the first half ( have you ever seen someone tackle as hard as him?) Later on in the second half he was clearly injured but his passion and commitment would not allow him to feel sorry for himself and hold back. He is the driving force of the team (Should be Captain in my opinion).

Well done Hibs- another great result today, Proud to be a Hibee

monktonharp
28-11-2009, 11:30 PM
Totally agree Great goals from Deeks today - surely the best striker of a ball in the country

Deeks got Man of the Match - fair enough two great goals, but my vote went to Murray. Fantastic defending and drive in the first half ( have you ever seen someone tackle as hard as him?) Later on in the second half he was clearly injured but his passion and commitment would not allow him to feel sorry for himself and hold back. He is the driving force of the team (Should be Captain in my opinion).

Well done Hibs- another great result today, Proud to be a Hibeeboth were very good and brave players today:agree:I found it hard to split them,re-MOM.but Murray just seems to get on with the job,despite his shoulder injury . saw him on alba,just brushing aside teammates asking him about it.