PDA

View Full Version : Yogi & Maka

GC
28-11-2009, 07:41 PM
Am I the only one who never saw what went on?

Read in a few threads that they had some sort of banter/exchange whatever one you choose to read.

Someone care to shed some light, my position in the East is no the best for seeing over to the dugouts.

Hibby 2005
28-11-2009, 07:43 PM
Yogi was showing support.

FraserHFC
28-11-2009, 07:44 PM
Am I the only one who never saw what went on?

Read in a few threads that they had some sort of banter/exchange whatever one you choose to read.

Someone care to shed some light, my position in the East is no the best for seeing over to the dugouts.

Hughes wasn't pleased that Maka had attempted that turn around the Falkirk striker and they ended up shouting back and forth at each other

GC
28-11-2009, 07:44 PM
Yogi was showing support.

For the wee bit of skill?

Just sounded like there was something I missed at the game the way it had been mentioned.

lyonhibs
28-11-2009, 07:46 PM
After Maka's borderline lunacy with that back pass, I think Yogi was intimating, in the clearest possible terms, that he was of the opinion that Maka should have applied rather more shoe leather to the ball, rather quicker.

Maka, from his gesturing, appeared to state his case for the defence as "the ball came to my wrong foot" before imploring Mr J Hughes to calm down, which Mr J Hughes was not entirely pre-disposed to do, maintaining his initial insistence that Maka should have wellied the ball.

The case was adjourned, and both were acquitted, as Hibs won in any case. :greengrin

madabouthibs
28-11-2009, 07:48 PM
I thought it was hilarious when Maka was telling him to calm down! :thumbsup:

I wonder if he's still alive..... :cool2:

GC
28-11-2009, 07:48 PM
After Maka's borderline lunacy with that back pass, I think Yogi was intimating, in the clearest possible terms, that he was of the opinion that Maka should have applied rather more shoe leather to the ball, rather quicker.

Maka, from his gesturing, appeared to state his case for the defence as "the ball came to my wrong foot" before imploring Mr J Hughes to calm down, which Mr J Hughes was not entirely pre-disposed to do, maintaining his initial insistence that Maka should have wellied the ball.

The case was adjourned, and both were acquitted, as Hibs won in any case. :greengrin

Case closed.

Cheers Lyon:thumbsup:

Sir David Gray
28-11-2009, 07:52 PM
Hughes definitely wasn't pleased with him, Makalambay didn't understand why he was so irate and let him know that he didn't feel that he had done anything wrong.

Hibs Spain
28-11-2009, 07:56 PM
For the wee bit of skill?

Just sounded like there was something I missed at the game the way it had been mentioned.Maka wasn't happy at the end when Yogi did old slap on the head routine.I could see he was miffed that Yogi had obviously seen his performance in a poor light but was basically trying to laugh it off at the end.I think Maka knows he's the better keeper but knows that Yogi is going with Stack for the time being.

Removed
28-11-2009, 07:58 PM
Maka wasn't happy at the end when Yogi did old slap on the head routine.I could see he was miffed that Yogi had obviously seen his performance in a poor light but was basically trying to laugh it off at the end.I think Maka knows he's the better keeper but knows that Yogi is going with Stack for the time being.

:faf: :faf: :faf: :faf: :faf:

GC
Maka wasn't happy at the end when Yogi did old slap on the head routine.I could see he was miffed that Yogi had obviously seen his performance in a poor light but was basically trying to laugh it off at the end.I think Maka knows he's the better keeper but knows that Yogi is going with Stack for the time being.

Your gonna get the usual replies in a minute mate, i'm sure your ready:greengrin

I agree though, I was delighted to see Maka in goals in the second half, nothing against Stack but I still prefer the big man.

zlatan
Maka :not worth

cleanyman
28-11-2009, 07:59 PM
Im happy with Maka in the goals. Made a great save, kept a clean sheet. Cant complain.

Removed
Your gonna get the usual replies in a minute mate, i'm sure your ready:greengrin

I agree though, I was delighted to see Make in goals in the second half, nothing against Stack but I still prefer the big man.

Too late :greengrin

I've had a severe dose of constipation all week but it was sorted out at 4pm today :agree:

Danderhall Hibs

There's no doubting his self-confidence.

GC
28-11-2009, 08:01 PM
Too late :greengrin

I've had a severe dose of constipation all week but it was sorted out at 4pm today :agree:

See even you find him useful for something then:wink:

Removed
28-11-2009, 08:02 PM
See even you find him useful for something then:wink:

:greengrin Aye, but I better take some imodium with me next week just in case he's still in

GC
28-11-2009, 08:06 PM
:greengrin Aye, but I better take some imodium with me next week just in case he's still in

Go prepared.

I honestly don't see where the panic comes from with the big guy, we all know what he's about.

I like the fact he is assured and has a bit of cockyness about him, Stack is solid enough and if he plays next week then i'm fine with that but Maka came in, kept a clean sheet, made a good save and provided a wee bit of flair aswell:greengrin

He keeps the gloves for me.

The Harp Awakes
28-11-2009, 08:08 PM
When Maka gestured to Yogi to calm down, Yogi initially went mental but then turned round to a paramedic sitting behind the bench and had a good laugh with the guy.

Part/Time Supporter
28-11-2009, 08:09 PM

:fishin:

Ed De Gramo
28-11-2009, 08:18 PM
I like both Keepers....but i've enjoyed the calmness of Stack ahead of the casual showboating of Maka this season...

That said, Maka does seem less erratic than last season....new GK coach working perhaps....

Irish_Steve
28-11-2009, 08:19 PM
On the down side, all the Falkirk fans applauded his appearance, as if expecting a blunder - cannae be good for his confidence that!

Hibs Spain
28-11-2009, 08:24 PM
There's no doubting his self-confidence.I heard Cowan on the way home too. Basically saying that Falkirk threw it away cos Maka was in goals,was a calamity from the beginning and was shocked that Falkirk didn't take advantage of it :confused: Wouldn't recommend the Cruyff trick again... Even had me in a panic :greengrin Should have kicked it sideways for a shy..

Baldy Foghorn
28-11-2009, 08:26 PM
When Maka gestured to Yogi to calm down, Yogi initially went mental but then turned round to a paramedic sitting behind the bench and had a good laugh with the guy.

I am sick of seeing Yogi shouting at players during games...... He should leave his rants for half time / full time, as he is having a pop at players whilst the play is still going on.......

--------
28-11-2009, 08:27 PM
I heard Cowan on the way home too. Basically saying that Falkirk threw it away cos Maka was in goals,was a calamity from the beginning and was shocked that Falkirk didn't take advantage of it :confused: Wouldn't recommend the Cruyff trick again... Even had me in a panic :greengrin Should have kicked it sideways for a shy..

All you young guys - you should have seen Jim Herriot when HE was playing.

Made Maka look boringly unadventurous and staid to the point of tedium.

Hibby 2005
28-11-2009, 08:28 PM
Love it!

Hibs Spain
28-11-2009, 08:33 PM
All you young guys - you should have seen Jim Herriot when HE was playing.

Made Maka look boringly unadventurous and staid to the point of tedium.I was going when Heriot was in goals.. Used to paint under his eyes black:greengrin