PDA

View Full Version : Yams Hearts win! (merged)

Pedantic_Hibee
28-11-2009, 06:48 PM
Presumably the talk from our maroon neighbours will have turned to conquering the world once more with Christian Nade topping the goalscoring charts?

Surely it won't be long now until they regain their "rightful" place in 3rd spot, a lofty position that is only achievable thanks to their evergreen Vladimir who can do no wrong?

Me, I'm glad they won today, that'll be all their problems swept under the carpet for another week giving Vlad more time to pilfer the circus for every spare penny he can.

May their demise be slow, twisted and painful.

heidtheba
28-11-2009, 07:00 PM
Have to agree there, I think this result could be the Yams equivalent of that comeback we staged with Duffy in charge in the New Year's day Derby back in 98, a good result that sadly bit us.

Mad Vlad seems intent on not doing much and his 'star' striker scoring twice in two weeks could make it harder for him to open whatever wallet he might have. Could well make Chabbys life much much harder. Would be great to see Nade stay as their only 'striker' after the Jan transfer window...

Long may their delusion continue.

Irish_Steve
28-11-2009, 07:44 PM
Two goals in two games - is he on a "roll" :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Mikey
28-11-2009, 07:45 PM
So's his ****ing lunch!

Si_17
28-11-2009, 07:55 PM
Nade is God.:agree:

Storar
28-11-2009, 07:56 PM

Reading Kickback, the Hearts fans seem to agree with you too all of a sudden :faf:

bobbyhibs1983
28-11-2009, 09:35 PM

if he does NOT score next time thats 2 goals in 3 games, next again week 2 in 4,
2 in 5
2 in 6
and so on

si_17 your damn right, im sure we, as hibs fans all think he is god:top marks

PatHead
28-11-2009, 09:37 PM
Still only 2 in 26 games

Fat Stu
28-11-2009, 09:37 PM

Could we not also argue 2 goals in 40+ games or have I made that up??

Phil D. Rolls
28-11-2009, 10:08 PM
Anyone think he is turning it on in time to win a move away from the PBS in the window? God knows they could do with the money.

Frazerbob
28-11-2009, 10:12 PM
Anyone think he is turning it on in time to win a move away from the PBS in the window? God knows they could do with the money.

I doubt the 25p will help a great deal!

Bostonhibby
28-11-2009, 10:30 PM

Nah :bitchy: You have to get 5 in a row for a roll, thats how their bonus scheme works, Its a cake if you get 10 and a steak pie with all the trimmings for 15.

jabis
28-11-2009, 10:42 PM
Nah :bitchy: You have to get 5 in a row for a roll, thats how their bonus scheme works, Its a cake if you get 10 and a steak pie with all the trimmings for 15.

And he gets to gobble a turkey for 20 :agree:

Frazerbob
29-11-2009, 01:56 AM
That's how many fans of the BIG HUGE GIGANTIC team were at Rugby Park today.

Oh how I wish we were as big as them!

:notworthy:

CalgaryHibs
29-11-2009, 03:54 AM
Really?

i cannae beleive this:devil:

:top marks for showing up

:devil:

bighairyfaeleith
29-11-2009, 05:30 AM

I'd accept that bid:wink:

James Connolly
29-11-2009, 07:18 AM
Their minor blip is now over; they will now go on an 'unbeatable' run to secure their rightful place in the Champions League next season!!

******, that vodka is strong!:greengrin

greenginger
29-11-2009, 10:31 AM

BUDDA maybe ?

Ireallywasthere
30-11-2009, 08:20 PM
I was listening to the real radio phone in and there was a Yam wittering on about a protest he has planned sometime in December. He was gutted about the situation and has been told by Scott Crabbe that both Thomson and Driver are off in January with no replacements coming in (no surprise there). He has also been told by a Jounalist that Shabby is off at the end of the season. So he and his 55 chums that he has been in touch with on facebook are organising a massive demonstration. Well as massive as 55 people can be I suppose.
A dose of reality ??? not really

He followed all this up with a jibe about the scottish cup draw and how the "Wee team" have got lucky again.
FUD !!!

sunshine1875
30-11-2009, 09:33 PM

It is obvious - he is trying to play himself into the French World Cup squad.

bobbyhibs1983
30-11-2009, 10:02 PM

would the team bidding 25p expect change?:confused:

hibhib7
01-12-2009, 09:20 AM
One win and they're singing 'I'm a Believer' again. Gary Mackay's even suggesting that they could go on a long winning run. To quote another song: When will they ever learn?

andudare2
01-12-2009, 02:35 PM
Have to agree there, I think this result could be the Yams equivalent of that comeback we staged with Duffy in charge in the New Year's day Derby back in 98, a good result that sadly bit us.

Mad Vlad seems intent on not doing much and his 'star' striker scoring twice in two weeks could make it harder for him to open whatever wallet he might have. Could well make Chabbys life much much harder. Would be great to see Nade stay as their only 'striker' after the Jan transfer window...

Long may their delusion continue. was thinking the same thing. could be a real double edged sword for shabby, after all he has been banging on about how much he/yams need a striker hoping for funds in january etc. then the fat one hits 2 in 2 games & the dancer makes a comeback, think his chances of funds now, if there were any in the first place , are well & truly gone.:faf::faf::faf: