PDA

View Full Version : Another Wee Thing You Can Do At The Game Tomorrow.......

Hibees Reunited
27-11-2009, 07:52 PM
If you don't usually buy a Happy Hibby half time draw ticket why not do so tomorrow? If you do usually buy one, why not buy two :greengrin

The money raised is split 50/50 between the prize draw winner and Youth Development. They usually raise somewhere between £1000 - £1500 for Youth Development at every home game. Let's see if we can get that over £2000 tomorrow.

:notworthy:

copycat
27-11-2009, 08:29 PM
Sorry possibly the wrong thread for this but regards the whole reunited infrastructure.

Obviously it is a brilliant idea but who is managing the data, is the club collating all the new friends, family and also those who have decided to attend after a while, is there anything in place to add them to a mailing list or make sure we or the club kn ow who they are, is there any incentives in place? Offers for those bring new or lapsed fans and also for them to bring their friends and children, what events are in place to get these fans involved for non match day? Are there possibilities to do something at the training centre?

I think there are real opportunities but my concern is it's going to be done half ersed and won't gain full potential from such a great scheme

Alex Trager
27-11-2009, 08:32 PM
always buy two

Barney McGrew
27-11-2009, 08:34 PM
I think there are real opportunities but my concern is it's going to be done half ersed and won't gain full potential from such a great scheme

You're spot on, there's some real opportunity for the club to pick up the marketing on the back of tomorrow. They'll be able to collect the info onto the database of anyone who buys a ticket rather than pay at the gate, and I'm guessing some of those attending are 'lapsed' supporters who'll be on it already.

The biggest thing the club can do to keep people coming back is for the XI in green tomorrow to play well and pick up three points.

copycat
27-11-2009, 08:44 PM
You're spot on, there's some real opportunity for the club to pick up the marketing on the back of tomorrow. They'll be able to collect the info onto the database of anyone who buys a ticket rather than pay at the gate, and I'm guessing some of those attending are 'lapsed' supporters who'll be on it already.

The biggest thing the club can do to keep people coming back is for the XI in green tomorrow to play well and pick up three points.

this thread was why I asked the questions, there will be a number of new fans tomorrow so did anyone think about some way of gaining more money for the happy hibee draw and gain new contacts like filling in the back to win a signed shirt or hospitality for the yam game, mascot competition for the kids and a tour of the training complex, something that will get people to fill it in.a couple of boxes for the tickets after the draw.

Possibly even on the purchased tickets themselves, logistically it's not the easiest but there are ways, even using scratch cards

monktonharp
27-11-2009, 08:44 PM
Sorry possibly the wrong thread for this but regards the whole reunited infrastructure.

Obviously it is a brilliant idea but who is managing the data, is the club collating all the new friends, family and also those who have decided to attend after a while, is there anything in place to add them to a mailing list or make sure we or the club kn ow who they are, is there any incentives in place? Offers for those bring new or lapsed fans and also for them to bring their friends and children, what events are in place to get these fans involved for non match day? Are there possibilities to do something at the training centre?

I think there are real opportunities but my concern is it's going to be done half ersed and won't gain full potential from such a great schemesome good points you've made here:agree: but,as I've not bought a half-time ticket for ages,I now feel guilty as f/ck and will get a couple tommorow:greengrin

Barney McGrew
27-11-2009, 08:46 PM
this thread was why I asked the questions, there will be a number of new fans tomorrow so did anyone think about some way of gaining more money for the happy hibee draw and gain new contacts like filling in the back to win a signed shirt or hospitality for the yam game, mascot competition for the kids and a tour of the training complex, something that will get people to fill it in.a couple of boxes for the tickets after the draw.

Possibly even on the purchased tickets themselves, logistically it's not the easiest but there are ways, even using scratch cards

That's down to the club.

Remember that they're not directly involved with it, it's an idea that's being run by Hibs.net, Hibees Bounce and the Hibs Supporters Association. The club are supporting it, but they've not being doing the organisation.

This is just the first of a number of games that HIbees Reunited is targetting, trying to get people back in numbers to back the team, so hopefully it's a success tomorrow and it can be built on.

Any ideas people can put forward to make it work are more than welcome, and you've come up with some cracking suggestions there :top marks

Hibees Reunited
27-11-2009, 08:47 PM

The group's aim has merely been to get fans coming back to the games. It's up to the players on the park to make them want to come back. If those fans do return then you're right, the club needs to get them in the system. Hopefully the team will wow them this week and next and many of those fans will become season ticket holders for the second half of the season.

Although we've been working with the club we haven't asked anything of them. We have however accepted any offers of assistance they've made. The whole databsae issue is their bag and it's up to them to capture these people.

Hibees Reunited has a limited shelf life and its success is pretty much wholly dependant on the team's performance. The initiative could fill the stadium tomorrow and next week but if the players put on a couple of horror shows it'll all be for nothing. Equally, if the team plays attractive winning football we hope that the majority of these people will come back again and again.

Either way Hibees Reunited isn't likely to be kicking around for long.

copycat
27-11-2009, 08:49 PM
That's down to the club.

Remember that they're not directly involved with it, it's an idea that's being run by Hibs.net, Hibees Bounce and the Hibs Supporters Association.

The club are supporting it, but they've not being doing the organisation.

well there are certainly enough positive vibes coming from the club, within the websites has anyone approached the club with ideas

oconnors_strip
27-11-2009, 09:34 PM
the boys who sell them are our future stars!!!

the lads who are normally at the east stand are regularly in the under 19 squad even though they are only 16:thumbsup:

Twa Cairpets
27-11-2009, 09:37 PM
Always buy one.

I've won it once, and the following week was one number out.

Funny the number of mates who appeared in the pub afterwards though...

copycat
28-11-2009, 09:56 AM
The group's aim has merely been to get fans coming back to the games. It's up to the players on the park to make them want to come back. If those fans do return then you're right, the club needs to get them in the system. Hopefully the team will wow them this week and next and many of those fans will become season ticket holders for the second half of the season.

Although we've been working with the club we haven't asked anything of them. We have however accepted any offers of assistance they've made. The whole databsae issue is their bag and it's up to them to capture these people.

Hibees Reunited has a limited shelf life and its success is pretty much wholly dependant on the team's performance. The initiative could fill the stadium tomorrow and next week but if the players put on a couple of horror shows it'll all be for nothing. Equally, if the team plays attractive winning football we hope that the majority of these people will come back again and again.

Either way Hibees Reunited isn't likely to be kicking around for long.

i fully understand its an incredible short shelf life and the job and structure to the scheme has been very impressive, my point was that i hope all your guys hard work doesnt go to waste and this can be the platform for an influx of new supporters and hopefully soem success!!!