PDA

View Full Version : Surrounded by fitba nuts

RIP
27-11-2009, 02:22 PM
My wife says she doesn't like fitba. Now for a lassie maybe that's not entirely unusual but it got me thinking why. I've realised that whichever way she turns she sees fitba nuts.

Me
Son 13 - a Hibs kid
Son 11 who is a Hibs kid, plays for a new school team and also one of Perthshire's top youth sides
My brother who is an ST, coaches and plays fives
His student son (19), also an ST who is on the SFA coaching course and plays fives
His daughter 14 who plays for Dunfy Ladies
My wife's student son (21) who is an ST and was a guid keeper for a Perth team back in the day
Her younger son (15) who plays but not in a team and goes to St J with his dad on occasion
Her ex who was third generation attached to a Perth junior team, played, still attends junior matches and had a soft spot for the Hibs when in Edinburgh. As did his dad, grandad and brother. Also goes to St J and takes his boys
Her ex-brother-in-law (her sis's ex) who was an active Hibby when he lived in Edin
Her business partner who has an ST in the West
Her office administrator and brother who both work for the firm who with their family all have bought the new half-ST
Her uncle who although 80+ is a lifelong Hibby and ST
Her Hibby cousin who recorded a tribute to the Famous Five

All we need now is for her youngest to get the qualifications for uni in Edin and another ST in the family. Wife was mentioning half-ST's to me last night.

Now what would I like for XMAS? :greengrin

What about you lot - how many Hibbies/fitba nuts are in your immediate circle?

ArabHibee
27-11-2009, 02:33 PM
My wife says she doesn't like fitba. Now for a lassie maybe that's not entirely unusual but it got me thinking why. I've realised that whichever way she turns she sees fitba nuts.

I thought you were gonna tell us that you're a family of naturists who happily prance round your houses in the buff! :cool2:

--------
27-11-2009, 02:39 PM
I thought you were gonna tell us that you're a family of naturists who happily prance round your houses in the buff! :cool2:

You wish....

In our family, there's only me and my son, but we regularly import friends to make up the numbers, and I can truly say that what we lack in quantity we more than make up for in five-star 24-carat QUALITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND THEN there are THE BEARS..... :cool2:

Viva_Palmeiras
27-11-2009, 04:16 PM

Me
Son 13 - a Hibs kid
Son 11 who is a Hibs kid, plays for a new school team and also one of Perthshire's top youth sides
My brother who is an ST, coaches and plays fives
His student son (19), also an ST who is on the SFA coaching course and plays fives
His daughter 14 who plays for Dunfy Ladies
My wife's student son (21) who is an ST and was a guid keeper for a Perth team back in the day
Her younger son (15) who plays but not in a team and goes to St J with his dad on occasion
Her ex who was third generation attached to a Perth junior team, played, still attends junior matches and had a soft spot for the Hibs when in Edinburgh. As did his dad, grandad and brother. Also goes to St J and takes his boys
Her ex-brother-in-law (her sis's ex) who was an active Hibby when he lived in Edin
Her business partner who has an ST in the West
Her office administrator and brother who both work for the firm who with their family all have bought the new half-ST
Her uncle who although 80+ is a lifelong Hibby and ST
Her Hibby cousin who recorded a tribute to the Famous Five

All we need now is for her youngest to get the qualifications for uni in Edin and another ST in the family. Wife was mentioning half-ST's to me last night.

Now what would I like for XMAS? :greengrin

What about you lot - how many Hibbies/fitba nuts are in your immediate circle?

Who drives the minibus(es) to the games?