PDA

View Full Version : Todays racing

bingo70
27-11-2009, 08:11 AM
Going down to mussleburgh races today and as i know absolutely hee-haw about horse racing i was hoping some on here might be able to win me some cash :greengrin

Any tips much appreciated :thumbsup:

cheers

vein
27-11-2009, 12:06 PM
Going down to mussleburgh races today and as i know absolutely hee-haw about horse racing i was hoping some on here might be able to win me some cash :greengrin

Any tips much appreciated :thumbsup:

cheers

Too late with this but I had backed Strongpoint in the first. Waiting on another two from Haydock, Rivaliste and Pepsyrock, for my trixie.

Picked out Meath all star as the only other horse I fancied at Musselburgh today. 13.45 and it was around even money but I havent backed it.

sleeping giant
27-11-2009, 01:01 PM
Too late with this but I had backed Strongpoint in the first. Waiting on another two from Haydock, Rivaliste and Pepsyrock, for my trixie.

Picked out Meath all star as the only other horse I fancied at Musselburgh today. 13.45 and it was around even money but I havent backed it.

Wins

vein
27-11-2009, 01:13 PM
Aye I'm trying not to get too :hyper: need to wait until 3.15 for the last horsey.

Still I'm 4.55 up just now for thise two coming in but could really do with the third coming in for :tree around the corner.

Good use of smileys eh :greengrin

vein
27-11-2009, 02:04 PM

Hope you didnt back it Bino, i see your viewing the thread!

vein
27-11-2009, 02:21 PM
Aye I'm trying not to get too :hyper: need to wait until 3.15 for the last horsey.

Still I'm 4.55 up just now for thise two coming in but could really do with the third coming in for :tree around the corner.

Good use of smileys eh :greengrin

Pepsyrock nowhere :boo hoo: