PDA

View Full Version : Falkirk away strips

Johnny_Leith
26-11-2009, 03:31 PM
I know I wasn't the only one who found it difficult to tell which team was which when I watched us beat Falkirk on the Zitelli early on in the season, how was it for people at the game? Hopefully Falkirk will put their away strip on to avoid any confusion!

Peevemor
26-11-2009, 03:35 PM
I know I wasn't the only one who found it difficult to tell which team was which when I watched us beat Falkirk on the Zitelli early on in the season, how was it for people at the game? Hopefully Falkirk will put their away strip on to avoid any confusion!

You could always invest in a colour tv. :greengrin

FraserHFC
26-11-2009, 03:37 PM

I found it difficult to tell them apart but it that may have been due to the sun than anything else.

--------
26-11-2009, 03:40 PM
I found it difficult to tell them apart but it that may have been due to the sun than anything else.

So did I. Not sure the sun had a lot to do with it - the pattern of the strips was almost identical. We shouldve worn our away strips that day.

FraserHFC
26-11-2009, 04:14 PM
So did I. Not sure the sun had a lot to do with it - the pattern of the strips was almost identical. We shouldve worn our away strips that day.

Was probably a combination of both

joejoefaemexico
26-11-2009, 04:37 PM
You could always invest in a colour tv. :greengrin

for those watching in black and white, tottenham are in yellow (or something like that)

lapsedhibee
26-11-2009, 04:49 PM
I know I wasn't the only one who found it difficult to tell which team was which

Falkirk were the ones running rings round us for most the game.

Judas Iscariot
26-11-2009, 05:43 PM
Falkirk were the ones running rings round us for most the game.

Shame they've got to rely on Bullen as a striker ain't it..

basehibby
26-11-2009, 06:30 PM

:agree: Considering teams will wear their away strips at the drop of a hat when it's patently not necessary these days, it was a bit ridiculous that the teams turned out in such similar strips last time out.
Surely they won't make the same goof up this time!

millarco
26-11-2009, 06:34 PM
Shame they've got to rely on Bullen as a striker ain't it..

Shows how far our game has fallen when 39-year old defenders are coming out of retirement and not looking out-of-place up front. He's posed more of a goal threat than our strikeforce over the last couple of games...

seanshow
27-11-2009, 05:48 PM
Here's the away strip Hopefully they bring it!

http://www.uksoccershop.com/index.php?main_page=popup_image&pID=10119