PDA

View Full Version : United v Rangers replay

Keith_M
26-11-2009, 01:08 PM
Does anyone know when the United-Rangers game is due to be replayed?

I've just realised that if they played it today and United won by 3 goals, they'd be clear top of the league!!

I know that's not a great result for Hibs but I'd still LOVE to see that happening :greengrin

Dashing Bob S
26-11-2009, 01:11 PM

I've just realised that if they played it today and United won by 3 goals, they'd be clear top of the league!!

I know that's not a great result for Hibs but I'd still LOVE to see that happening :greengrin

Would love that to happen. Let United fly ahead as the stalking horses, divert attention, and we stay on the shoulder and come in with a strong run to lift the title.

(Pure unadulterated fantasy, I know, but fun nonetheless.)

Sir David Gray
26-11-2009, 01:18 PM
December 15th.

Mag7
26-11-2009, 01:24 PM
Of course United's task will be made harder by the fact they'll be playing the second half only and kicking off at 1-0 down :wink:

YehButNoBut
26-11-2009, 01:36 PM
December 15th.

:agree:

Live on Sky Sports 3.

blackpoolhibs
26-11-2009, 02:13 PM
Of course United's task will be made harder by the fact they'll be playing the second half only and kicking off at 1-0 down :wink:

:faf::top marks

lumbo_hfc
26-11-2009, 02:18 PM

Would not like to see this myself, i see United as our closest challengers to 3rd place! or even a draw wouldn't be too bad if we are actually goin to go on and win the SPL :greengrin

KiddA
26-11-2009, 03:37 PM
Would not like to see this myself, i see United as our closest challengers to 3rd place! or even a draw wouldn't be too bad if we are actually goin to go on and win the SPL :greengrin

I agree I dont want to see any of the teams below us do well. A draw would be a good result for Hibs :agree:

:notworthy: