PDA

View Full Version : ****hibs.net Calendar Availability This Weekend****

Mikey
25-11-2009, 07:54 PM
Guys and gals,

As well as being on sale in the hibs.net shop (CLICK HERE (http://shop.hibs.net/home.php?cat=264) to be taken to it) you will be able to get your hibs.net calendars in Behind The Goals and in The Hibs Club before the game on Saturday.

In each case they will be on sale at the door so don't pass us by :wink:

All of the proceeds from the sale of these calendars goes straight to Bill Hendry's Youth Development programme. They're £5 each (£6 from the hibs.net shop) and they're perfect stocking fillers for the whole family.

Stock up :aok:

hibs.net has spent over £10,000 at the club in the last 3 years. You can help us continue our support of the club.

:flag:

Mikey
26-11-2009, 08:31 PM
Calendars will also be available in Tamsons after the game. Through the back in the lounge :wink:

MSK
26-11-2009, 11:43 PM

Mikey
27-11-2009, 02:20 PM
Just to confirm folks, you'll only get into BTG if you're a season ticket holder. They're expecting a busy day and they don't want people wandering in and out.

RIP
27-11-2009, 02:30 PM
Calendars will also be available in Tamsons after the game. Through the back in the lounge :wink:

And for those of you who have never had the pleasure of visiting Tamson's please be warned:-

The so called 'Lounge' is smaller than my kitchen - mair of a 'snug' I would have said
However it's far fae snug as the back door is always open - brrr!
Be prepared for a wee clique who all stare at you as if you have two heids
Hold your nerve, introduce yourself and lo and behold - you may be introduced to some weel-kent .Net names. They are not as scary as they look:wink:

Mikey - please put me down for a couple!

Mikey
27-11-2009, 02:33 PM
Mikey - please put me down for a couple!

Good chap. I'll be taking a few along.

Just don't stand in front of the dart board and you'll be ok :greengrin

Mikey
28-11-2009, 09:32 AM
Don't forget to pick up a calendar today folks.

If you're charging into BTG to make sure you get a table don't forget to come back down once you've put your beach towel over your chair :wink:

They'll only be available for sale in the reception area.

The more we sell the more we can give to Youth Development.

Darth Hibbie
28-11-2009, 11:27 AM
I'll pop in and get one (does it come with a free pint) :greengrin