PDA

View Full Version : Yams More Laszlo slaverings

sunshine1875
25-11-2009, 12:07 PM
http://sport.scotsman.com/sport/Hearts-boss-calls-for-patience.5854844.jp

Had to laugh at the first Yam comment (see post 1) copied below. Deluded!

Good words...I'm not so worried about this season as we've seen it all before under Romanov haven't we?

So key players left - Aguiar, Karipidis, Berra etc...and we've had a lot out injured too - Driver (twice now), Kingston, Templeton etc...

Some unlucky result on top of all that have conspired to leave us in such a lowly league position. It has to come good sometime and our hope being that with the pressure off in the league we can have some decent cup runs.

All speculation of course, but Csaba's word must be respected at least till the end of the season.

Laslo comes out with some guff

"If you don't win games when you have big opportunities you can't say, 'he made a mistake' or 'he is not good enough'. We must stick together.

"Maybe I must also recognise that some players are only there and they don't take this situation seriously. I have given so many chances for some players to help us, to help each other and to help the club. I think now it is time to recognise that we must go in a different way. I will do this and I hope that if the club sell players during the winter then we must bring in offensive players."

So he is saying "let's stick together" then implying that some players don't take the situation seriously. Joke team, with joke supporters:faf::faf:

Phil D. Rolls
25-11-2009, 12:14 PM
http://sport.scotsman.com/sport/Hearts-boss-calls-for-patience.5854844.jp

Had to laugh at the first Yam comment (see post 1) copied below. Deluded!

Laslo comes out with some guff

So he is saying "let's stick together" then implying that some players don't take the situation seriously. Joke team, with joke supporters:faf::faf:

It has to come good sometime

Please file with:

Any man that can steer a submarine...
We owe the money to ourselves...
Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.
Move along now, nothing to see.
Those Hobos/Weegies/GFA/UEFA/United Nations/Federation tubes are only jealous....

etc

HibeeB
25-11-2009, 12:23 PM
"CSABA LASZLO today appealed for realism and patience from Hearts supporters"

:faf: :faf: :faf: :faf: :faf: :faf: :faf:

jacomo
25-11-2009, 01:14 PM

He actually gave this interview on Monday.

It's taken 48 hours for the Scotsman journos to finish transcribing what he said, and try and make any sense of it.

Phil D. Rolls
25-11-2009, 02:52 PM
He actually gave this interview on Monday.

It's taken 48 hours for the Scotsman journos to finish transcribing what he said, and try and make any sense of it.

They say that even someone with the literacy of a 12 year old couldn't do it in less than a day! Shabby, shabby, shabby, what can we do with you?

jacomo
25-11-2009, 03:15 PM
They say that even someone with the literacy of a 12 year old couldn't do it in less than a day! Shabby, shabby, shabby, what can we do with you?

Well, I think he's overstayed his welcome.

He was hilariously funny when he thought everyone was talking about how great he is. His best moment was probably just a few weeks ago, when he mentioned that 3rd place finish again, and how "no one can take it away from me", in the overblown manner of a sixth form student auditioning for the school play. His hyperactive dug-out displays were often good, too.

Since then, though, he's resorted to tired cliches, such as "if you don't score goals, you can't win games". We can get this sort of puff from loads of other managers.

So Shabby - unless you can come up with some original material, on yer bike. Hearts are there to be laughed at, but you ain't adding much to the comedy on the pitch.

Woody1985
25-11-2009, 03:41 PM
I found it strange when reading this a few days ago. Some key players are out.... Templeton :confused:

Am I correct in saying that this was a 19s/reserve player for them who was out injured for most of last season and has probably played a handful of games, if any?

:faf:

.Sean.
25-11-2009, 05:16 PM
Shabba slavering?

Surely some mistake :faf:

Mibbes Aye
25-11-2009, 09:46 PM
Well, I think he's overstayed his welcome.

He was hilariously funny when he thought everyone was talking about how great he is. His best moment was probably just a few weeks ago, when he mentioned that 3rd place finish again, and how "no one can take it away from me", in the overblown manner of a sixth form student auditioning for the school play. His hyperactive dug-out displays were often good, too.

Since then, though, he's resorted to tired cliches, such as "if you don't score goals, you can't win games". We can get this sort of puff from loads of other managers.

So Shabby - unless you can come up with some original material, on yer bike. Hearts are there to be laughed at, but you ain't adding much to the comedy on the pitch.

:agree: :top marks

If Plan F doesn't up his game I would be looking to bring back Stevie 'Fail' Fail.

He was responsible for some fine and original examples of yam logic. Classics such as "If we won these games instead of drawing them, then this is our best quarter since a quarter when we didn't do as well" (or some such pish :agree:).

He also took knee-bending, forelock-tugging, brown-nosed, snivel-laden grovelling to a level previously unknown in human existence.

Steven "Fail" Fail, possibly only outranked as my favourite Yam manager by the legend that is this man (http://www.ewanspence.com/blog/images/airplane_steve_mccrosky.jpg) :not worth

Hainan Hibs
25-11-2009, 10:07 PM
I agree with bringing back Stevie Fail. His catalogue of gags is prime time stuff, especially when he can take a period of a season, claim that the Yams would be 3rd if that period of a few games had actually been an entire season, and then use this as a justification of an 8th place finish. It really is enough to bring tears to my eyes.

Bring back Fail:agree:

poolman
25-11-2009, 10:50 PM

Appealed for realism amongst Hearts supporters :confused:

This will be the same lot then that thought they were outgrowing the SPl and BELIEVED the owner that they were gonna win the Champions League

Realism.....aye right :faf:

Danderhall Hibs
26-11-2009, 07:08 AM
I found it strange when reading this a few days ago. Some key players are out.... Templeton :confused:

Am I correct in saying that this was a 19s/reserve player for them who was out injured for most of last season and has probably played a handful of games, if any?

:faf:

That's the one. Their key player that they signed from Stenhousemuir.