PDA

View Full Version : NHC David Beckham

ArabHibee
24-11-2009, 09:33 PM
Is anyone else completely bored by this non-story about him having asthma?

:yawn::zzzzz!:

Onceinawhile
24-11-2009, 09:34 PM
Cannot believe there was 5 minutes about it on the news. Who cares.

Pedantic_Hibee
24-11-2009, 09:35 PM
The wife's just told me that she's a secret asthmatic.

Here's me thinking I've been an absolute stallion in the bedroom for the past few years as well :boo hoo:

Danderhall Hibs
24-11-2009, 09:36 PM
I didn't even know he had it. Although I will admit I'm bored reading this thread. :greengrin

Pedantic_Hibee
24-11-2009, 09:38 PM
I didn't even know he had it. Although I will admit I'm bored reading this thread. :greengrin

I agree, it's time to take a breather.....

McSwanky
24-11-2009, 09:41 PM
Would anyone else like to start a thread about a piece of news that isn't worth discussing? :thumbsup:

Jonnyboy
24-11-2009, 09:42 PM
As an asthmatic myself I find his story really .........

boring too :greengrin

ArabHibee
24-11-2009, 09:42 PM
The wife's just told me that she's a secret asthmatic.

Here's me thinking I've been an absolute stallion in the bedroom for the past few years as well :boo hoo:

:tee hee:

:fishin:

ArabHibee
24-11-2009, 09:43 PM
As an asthmatic myself I find his story really .........

boring too :greengrin

Did you have to catch your breath before typing all that? :greengrin

Jonnyboy
24-11-2009, 09:45 PM
Did you have to catch your breath before typing all that? :greengrin

Catch it? I never realised it had got away :greengrin

LancashireHibby
24-11-2009, 09:51 PM
Can't believe I'll be the first one to suggest it's a conspiracy theory to cover up his declining fitness standards. A man who is photographed thousands upon thousands of times a year would surely have been spotted using his inhaler previously?

BroxburnHibee
24-11-2009, 09:51 PM
Would anyone else like to start a thread about a piece of news that isn't worth discussing? :thumbsup:

:tee hee:

hibiedude
25-11-2009, 06:56 AM
It appears that the Beckham Brand was the reason all this was hidden.

I'm bored to death with the Beckhams and this story.

H18sry
25-11-2009, 08:04 AM
I think if you ask parents who have children who are asmatic if its boring, you will get a different answer, try bringing up a child who has this problem and has been told they will never compete at the highest level even if they are good enough, then the Beckham story give all those suffering children hope.

Viva_Palmeiras
25-11-2009, 08:22 AM
Beckham surely worth an entry in the dictionary. In years to come to "do a Beckham" will pass into common parlance as a phrase to allow advisors to unashamedly squeeze every ounce of publicity out of anything that happens to you in your live - weddings, births, house moves, health issues, illnesses etc. etc. etc.

"Doing a Beckham" well - the Beckhams
"Doing a Beckham" v. badly - Jordan/Katie Price & Peter Andre

I'm just suprised they never called one of their kids "Brand".

Dr Jimmy
25-11-2009, 08:51 AM
Is anyone else completely bored by this non-story about him having asthma?

:yawn::zzzzz!:

Totally disagree, as someone who works with kids that are effected by various illnesses and medical conditions it is important for them to know that their condition will not prohibit them from achieving their goals. Guys like Beckham are great role models and it would have done the world of good to kids with asthma to know he competes at the highest level despite his condition.
Sorry if this goes a bit PC, but all the evidence points to this being a positive revelation and will help countless kids.