PDA

View Full Version : (NHC) Lee Wallace I`m a football player get me oot o here!

rossevenil
24-11-2009, 03:27 PM
Caught Lee Wallace looking like he was telling his agent he wants oot o Tynie pronto!

Lots of discussion in Costa Coffee at Tesco,some bald headed bloke and what looked like an agent,but who knows?

Time to jump ship me thinks!!

Wotherspiniesta
24-11-2009, 03:33 PM
How can he look like he is telling his agent he wants to leave? Does he use sign language? :confused:

Danny_Hibee
24-11-2009, 03:35 PM
I believe Lee Wallace's agent is Gary McKay, did the guy who looked like an agent look anything like McKay?

silverhibee
24-11-2009, 03:37 PM
Caught Lee Wallace looking like he was telling his agent he wants oot o Tynie pronto!

Lots of discussion in Costa Coffee at Tesco,some bald headed bloke and what looked like an agent,but who knows?

I thought Gary Mc Fud was his agent.

rossevenil
24-11-2009, 03:38 PM
Tried to edit the post to say I had found out it was mckay,but it aint him so aint his agent,but sure I recognise the guy.

18/03/07
24-11-2009, 03:39 PM

Probably his old man as he just stays up the road from tesco Corstorphine

jacomo
24-11-2009, 03:40 PM

Great scoop!

I presume you tailed him outta the supermarket - which bus did he catch?

silverhibee
24-11-2009, 03:44 PM
Great scoop!

Think he drives a Ford Focus.:faf:

EskbankHibby
24-11-2009, 03:45 PM

Ross Kemp doing a wee bit research?

lapsedhibee
24-11-2009, 03:49 PM

Do you mean with horns and a bag marked "Swag" and that?

mglancy23
24-11-2009, 04:30 PM

http://agentjohnson.co.uk/Matrix_Agents.jpg

Toaods
24-11-2009, 05:57 PM

that guy is what is commonly referred to as 'The Giver'. :cool2:

Danderhall Hibs
24-11-2009, 06:30 PM

Sounds promising.

Danny_Hibee
24-11-2009, 06:35 PM
players meet with their agents every so often, not just when they want to leave. and it wasnt his agent he was with so its a bit of a non story.

Danderhall Hibs
24-11-2009, 06:36 PM
players meet with their agents every so often, not just when they want to leave. and it wasnt his agent he was with so its a bit of a non story.

Was it his gun dealer?

Danny_Hibee
24-11-2009, 07:31 PM
Was it his gun dealer?

possibly

scotia44
24-11-2009, 07:45 PM
Probably his old man as he just stays up the road from tesco Corstorphine

defo not his old man he aint no 8 ball:wink:
aint funny either about the guns lads paid his dues...... move on nothing to see

Ed De Gramo
24-11-2009, 10:51 PM
Great scoop!

he was on the 26 looking for Jordi Cruyff

jacomo
24-11-2009, 11:30 PM
he was on the 26 looking for Jordi Cruyff

:aok:

sleeping giant
24-11-2009, 11:33 PM
Caught Lee Wallace looking like he was telling his agent he wants oot o the Tynie Christmas panto!

You caught him ?:greengrin
Did he object ?

Oh no he didn't.....

Kevvy1875
25-11-2009, 01:27 AM
Perhaps he was discussing the fracas he was involved in on saturday night?:agree:

Banjoed some boy at a 21st birthday party......:wink:

The_Horde
25-11-2009, 02:19 AM
Perhaps he was discussing the fracas he was involved in on saturday night?:agree:

Can't have.

It's only Hibs players that do things like that.

Bayern Bru
25-11-2009, 02:32 AM
defo not his old man he aint no 8 ball:wink:
aint funny either about the guns lads paid his dues...... move on nothing to see

LTYF.

:cool2:

Steve-O
25-11-2009, 06:40 AM

:confused:

http://www.lightspeedfineart.com/images/SoloSeries/Stewart1_ScarfA.jpg

CRAZYHIBBY
25-11-2009, 06:56 AM
if he was in costa coffee then theres no doubt he is trying to jump ship:agree:

Houchy
25-11-2009, 09:23 AM
Think he drives a Ford Focus.:faf:

Nah, I thought it was a focus but it aint a Focus so it must be something else:wink:

Sean1875
25-11-2009, 03:15 PM

:agree: my mate was at the party and told me he took some guy out for s square go, never said if it happened or not but.

my mate also got talking to him and he told him that he thought hearts would get relegated this season :faf: