PDA

View Full Version : First Game

70hibby
24-11-2009, 10:23 AM
Im planning to take my 4 year old to their first game on Saturday (coincidently their 4th birthday too!) i take it she is classed as a concession and its gonna cost be £12.

Im not normally a skin flint but I find this a tad on the high side for a 4 year old (well 3 but 4 at 17.20 !..and celebrating her first win.)

Is this right or have I missed something on the official site?

Any info appreciated !

Mon Dieu4
24-11-2009, 10:31 AM
Im planning to take my 4 year old to their first game on Saturday (coincidently their 4th birthday too!) i take it she is classed as a concession and its gonna cost be £12.

Im not normally a skin flint but I find this a tad on the high side for a 4 year old (well 3 but 4 at 17.20 !..and celebrating her first win.)

Any info appreciated !

What stand are you going to?, when I take the 6 year old to games she just goes infront of me at the turnstyle & gets in for free

70hibby
24-11-2009, 10:42 AM
What stand are you going to?, when I take the 6 year old to games she just goes infront of me at the turnstyle & gets in for free

ahh that sounds more appropriate considering she will be on my knee.

Im in the East normally but thinking of going to the more family orientated stand....jeez that begs another question, would i be able to swap my ST seat?

Mon Dieu4
24-11-2009, 10:54 AM

Im in the East normally but thinking of going to the more family orientated stand....jeez that begs another question, would i be able to swap my ST seat?

I go to the East as well mate, just do as I have said & you should not have a problem :agree:

ArabHibee
24-11-2009, 06:56 PM

If you want to swop your ST for a seat in the FF you'll need to go to the ticket office. They'll take the ticket from your book and swop it for a ticket for a seat in the FF.

basehibby
25-11-2009, 09:53 AM

Any info appreciated !

:agree: You have definately missed something here - get them in the Hibs Kids mate!

You're kid will get a ticket for the Falkirk game in addition to a free ticket for all the remaining Hibs kids games this season (2 remaining after Falkirk???) plus other fringe benefits such as personalised birthday cards from the club - and all for the same price of £12 I think.

It's an excellent deal for the wee ones and it would be crazy for you not to sign up for it if your taking your kid to any Hibs Kids game such as the Falkirk fixture.

PS - The ticket office are a dab hand at this and should be able to sort it out on the spot, issuing your daughter's first Hibs Kids ticket and signing her up, as well as exchanging your ST voucher for a seat at a more toddler friendly part of the ground if necessary (obviously better to do this at a quietish time - ie not 5 mins before KO).

70hibby
25-11-2009, 09:59 AM
If you want to swop your ST for a seat in the FF you'll need to go to the ticket office. They'll take the ticket from your book and swop it for a ticket for a seat in the FF.

Cool, ill do that... the Mrs isnt to keen on me taking her to the East!

:agree: You have definately missed something here - get them in the Hibs Kids mate!

You're kid will get a ticket for the Falkirk game in addition to a free ticket for all the remaining Hibs kids games this season (2 remaining after Falkirk???) plus other fringe benefits such as personalised birthday cards from the club - and all for the same price of £12 I think.

It's an excellent deal for the wee ones and it would be crazy for you not to sign up for it if your taking your kid to any Hibs Kids game such as the Falkirk fixture.

Another great idea :o) ....She will only be going to the odd game so this will be a good way of doing it :o)

Cheers for all your help !