PDA

View Full Version : Enke banner at tannadice yesterday (NHC)

sadtom
23-11-2009, 09:33 AM
My DU mate text me a pic of a Robert Enke RIP banner in the celtc end at game yesterday.
The disaster junkies and tear vampires were at it again.
What the ***** its got to do with them is beyond me. Especially after they played Hamburg and their support aligned themselves to all things hun!

Those diddies appear so desperate for a tragedy and trauma of their own its pathetic.

I heard a celtc supporters bus crashed on the way home from the game. There were no fatalities or serious injuries though and all on board were fine.
The celtic support were gutted at the news.

Dashing Bob S
23-11-2009, 10:18 AM
My DU mate text me a pic of a Robert Enke RIP banner in the celtc end at game yesterday.
What the ***** its got to do with them is beyond me. Especially after they played Hamburg and their support aligned themselves to all things hun!

Those diddies appear so desperate for a tragedy and trauma of their own its pathetic.

I heard a celtc supporters bus crashed on the way home from the game. There were no fatalities or serious injuries though and all on board were fine.

Yes, the biggest tragedy in the history of Celtic Football Club was that the Ibrox disaster happened at the Rangers end. We'd never stop hearing about it had it happened on the other side of the stadium. For once, even the repressed Hun stoicism is preferable to the outpouring of angst we'd have had the roles been reversed.

Hibs Class
23-11-2009, 10:57 AM
There was a lengthy interview with Hinkel in yesterday's Sunday Times, and he was reflecting on Enke, and their times as international team-mates. That relationship may be what triggered the banner. Don't really see that it did any harm.

PeeJay
23-11-2009, 11:11 AM

If you don't mind me saying so your post appears astonishingly immature to me. Can YOU be certain that no-one in the Celtic end did have a good reason for thinking of Emke? Why do you just assume that YOU know and while we're at it how do YOU know? Why are YOU so bitter in your post? Just because they're Celtic fans perhaps? Do YOu really believe that a post as bitterly moronic as this one raises YOU above their level? Really?:confused:

TheMentalHibees
23-11-2009, 12:24 PM
The 'greatest fans in the world' love a tragedy, gives them a chance to show their greatness :agree:

zlatan
23-11-2009, 12:27 PM
If you don't mind me saying so your post appears astonishingly immature to me. Can YOU be certain that no-one in the Celtic end did have a good reason for thinking of Emke? Why do you just assume that YOU know and while we're at it how do YOU know? Why are YOU so bitter in your post? Just because they're Celtic fans perhaps? Do YOu really believe that a post as bitterly moronic as this one raises YOU above their level? Really?:confused:

Tend to agree, bizarre thing to get wound up about.

And he never had anything to do with Hamburg, Hannover was his club.

sadtom
23-11-2009, 12:52 PM

Firstly, ***** right off.

Secondly, i'm sick of their attempts to hijack other peoples grief and claim it as their own.
Professional mourners.

PeeJay
23-11-2009, 01:04 PM
Firstly, ***** right off.

Secondly, i'm sick of their attempts to hijack other peoples grief and claim it as their own.
Professional mourners.

I stand by my initial criticism of your imbecile posting and your response here only proves my point. Let's leave it at that shall we!:idiot:

lapsedhibee
23-11-2009, 01:09 PM
I stand by my initial criticism of your imbecile posting and your response here only proves my point. Let's leave it at that shall we!:idiot:

Yes, let's all call people "imbecile" and "moronic" if they put forward a point of view that we don't agree with. :bitchy: