PDA

View Full Version : Yams Do you want to see Laszlo leave Hearts?

Mag7
22-11-2009, 02:42 PM
Funny as it always is to see Hearts lurch from one morale-sapped manager to another, I think it would be more damaging to the club if he stays put so in my view Shabby must stay!

ancient hibee
22-11-2009, 02:44 PM
Where is the"couldn't care less"choice?

Hibercelona
22-11-2009, 02:50 PM
I've been saying it a lot. And i'll stick with what i've said.

Laszlo is a good manager. Hearts are just so dire that its making him look bad.

I think if Laszlo leaves, Hearts can only end up with someone worse which could see them falling right to the bottom.

So yes, I hope Laszlo leaves. :agree:

Toaods
22-11-2009, 03:03 PM
the sooner the better.

...must be about time for Gary Mackay as head clown...:party:

ronaldo7
22-11-2009, 03:04 PM

I think if Laszlo leaves, Hearts can only end up with someone worse which could see them falling right to the bottom.

And I have been disagreeing with you on this one Wee Hibee.

I said at the start of the season he would struggle after losing key players in his side and he can't compensate using his only tactic of 4-5-1

He's a one trick pony imo and is being found out big time.

Long may it continue

EskbankHibby
22-11-2009, 03:05 PM
Win win.

Csaba stays and we have an ongoing blame game between him and Romanov to the detriment of all things Hearts.

Csaba leaves and they have lost the best manager they will EVER have under Vlad, Malofeev comes back and the post-match interviews with the Hearts manager become even funnier if a little shorter.

Just sit back with the popcorn and enjoy the show.

Toaods
22-11-2009, 03:15 PM
Csaba leaves and they have lost the best manager they will EVER have under Vlad

...sounds like you have been believing too much Czaba spoke. Manic interviews, whilst failing to breathe in do not make you any good.

When he first arrived, I know a few Yams who rattled on about how good he was tactically..........I must get back in touch to remind them...:greengrin

Malthibby
22-11-2009, 03:20 PM
Want him to stay fro a while yet - he is picking Wittthefxxk for gawd's sake - don't believe anyone else would do that.
Terrible tactics, loyalty to the wrong players, & damaging comments almost daily... Csaba must stay.
GG

Mikey
22-11-2009, 03:23 PM
The manager's pretty irrelevant so he's as well staying. However if the likes of Robertson or Mackay were to step in I'd be delighted :greengrin

Hearts were on a similar run this time last year but Aguilar's return from injury helped steady the ship. They've got nothing in reserve this season and will definitely lose key players in January.

They're going down.............

EskbankHibby
22-11-2009, 03:25 PM
...sounds like you have been believing too much Czaba spoke. Manic interviews, whilst failing to breathe in do not make you any good.

When he first arrived, I know a few Yams who rattled on about how good he was tactically..........I must get back in touch to remind them...:greengrin

Meant "best" in comparison to Frail, Malofeev, Rix etc.:greengrin

Hibercelona
22-11-2009, 03:25 PM
Want him to stay fro a while yet - he is picking Wittthefxxk for gawd's sake - don't believe anyone else would do that.
Terrible tactics, loyalty to the wrong players, & damaging comments almost daily... Csaba must stay.
GG

Who else can he play?

And what makes people so sure that its him thats actually picking the team sheets?

I still think he's a good manager that's at a dreadful club.

I think he'll do well when he goes to another club.

I can only see Hearts doing worse when he leaves. They really are a dire club.

Toaods
22-11-2009, 03:26 PM
Hearts were on a similar run this time last year but Aguilar's return from injury helped steady the ship. They've got nothing in reserve this season and will definitely lose key players in January.

Mkey Stewart to Parkhead with Crossas getting sent back to Spain.

TheMentalHibees
22-11-2009, 03:26 PM
Either way, things can only get worse for them. It's not like they have any money to spend on better players in January. But they do have a need to sell. Vladdy will not want to risk losing Goncalves for nothing in the summer.

BEEJ
22-11-2009, 03:35 PM
A steady, unrelenting stream of bad news is the best way to sap the morale of the beLIEving pink hordes.

So I look forward to Csaba's imminent demise. :thumbsup:

Phil D. Rolls
22-11-2009, 03:45 PM
the sooner the better.

...must be about time for Gary Mackay as head clown...:party:

Yes please. :pray:

He had experience of management at Airdrie, and when you consider the similarities he would be ideal. (He'll even pay them for the priviledge.

HibbyAndy
22-11-2009, 03:46 PM
The manager's pretty irrelevant so he's as well staying. However if the likes of Robertson or Mackay were to step in I'd be delighted :greengrin

Spot on Mikey :agree:

lumbo_hfc
22-11-2009, 04:14 PM

Based on what? Scraping ur way to finishing 3rd in the league when ur team have (by quite a bit) the 3rd biggest wage and transfer budget in the league? and is now struggling because he lost a couple of players!

And I have been disagreeing with you on this one Wee Hibee.

I said at the start of the season he would struggle after losing key players in his side and he can't compensate using his only tactic of 4-5-1

He's a one trick pony imo and is being found out big time.

Long may it continue

Spot on :agree:

Meant "best" in comparison to Frail, Malofeev, Rix etc.:greengrin

What about George Burley? Sure he might have something to say about it, seem to remember him having a not bad record in his time!

Hibercelona
22-11-2009, 04:18 PM
Based on what? Scraping ur way to finishing 3rd in the league when ur team have (by quite a bit) the 3rd biggest wage and transfer budget in the league? and is now struggling because he lost a couple of players!

Hearts are in an extremely bad way right now. I reckon they would be bottom if Shabby wasn't their manager.

What about George Burley? Sure he might have something to say about it, seem to remember him having a not bad record in his time!

Eh... The fact that Vlad is mad and thinks he isn't good enough might have something to do with him not getting the job again :confused:

CorrieHibs
22-11-2009, 04:25 PM
Laszlo to go cos they will get someone in that is even worse. It will be the usual vlad saying he is getting billy davies, avram grant,mark mcghee.He'll also mention a couple of top managers get the yams all excited.They'll end up with some nobody from eastern europe. He's so predictable.

Barney McGrew
22-11-2009, 04:37 PM
Laszlo is pants, but I'd still like him to go simply because he'd be replaced by the timebomb that is Mad Eddie Malofeev.

And IIRC, he was responsible for having Barasa in a Hertz shirt. Priceless.

lumbo_hfc
22-11-2009, 04:38 PM
Win win.

Csaba stays and we have an ongoing blame game between him and Romanov to the detriment of all things Hearts.

Csaba leaves and they have lost the best manager they will EVER have under Vlad, Malofeev comes back and the post-match interviews with the Hearts manager become even funnier if a little shorter.

Just sit back with the popcorn and enjoy the show.

Hearts are in an extremely bad way right now. I reckon they would be bottom if Shabby wasn't their manager.

Eh... The fact that Vlad is mad and thinks he isn't good enough might have something to do with him not getting the job again :confused:

Doubt they would be bottom! as much as we like to think it is there starting team is not all that bad, not as bad as the likes of Falkirk and Hamilton

Think u might have to read over ur last bit again, what i meant was someone said Csaba was the best manager hearts have had under Vlad(as u will see above), as much as he was a failure with scotland i would say that George Burley is a better manager!! no?

Hibercelona
22-11-2009, 04:43 PM
Doubt they would be bottom! as much as we like to think it is there starting team is not all that bad, not as bad as the likes of Falkirk and Hamilton

Think u might have to read over ur last bit again, what i meant was someone said Csaba was the best manager hearts have had under Vlad(as u will see above), as much as he was a failure with scotland i would say that George Burley is a better manager!! no?

I'm not saying that Burley didn't do a better job with Hearts. But keep in mind that Burley had far better players at Hearts than the sh**e that Laszlo has.

But even If Burley is a better manager than Laszlo... Vlad doesn't see it that way. Vlad hates Burley, and Burley hates Vlad. And as long as Vlad is the man in charge of that institution, He won't give Burley the job.

lumbo_hfc
22-11-2009, 04:49 PM
I'm not saying that Burley didn't do a better job with Hearts. But keep in mind that Burley had far better players at Hearts than the sh**e that Laszlo has.

But even If Burley is a better manager than Laszlo... Vlad doesn't see it that way. Vlad hates Burley, and Burley hates Vlad. And as long as Vlad is the man in charge of that institution, He won't give Burley the job.

Who said he would give him the job again like? Maybe because George Burley is not a yes man like Laszlo and didn't stand for all the pish that was happening behind the scenes when he was there!

HibbyAndy
22-11-2009, 04:50 PM
Shabba must stay.

His interviews are a hoot.

Hibercelona
22-11-2009, 04:55 PM
Who said he would give him the job again like? Maybe because George Burley is not a yes man like Laszlo and didn't stand for all the pish that was happening behind the scenes when he was there!

Ok, I get you now. :agree:

I thought you were trying to say that if Laszlo left, Vlad would give the job back to Burley.

I apologize for my misunderstanding.

But I still think if Laszlo left... Hearts would only get in an even worser state.

Hibby D
22-11-2009, 04:55 PM

I'm with you! I don't think it matters a jot who's running the front of shop - it's the ersehole sitting over in Lith who's calling the shots. He could get Sir Alex in as manager for all I care and nowt would change - remember, ye cannae polish a turd :greengrin

A steady, unrelenting stream of bad news is the best way to sap the morale of the beLIEving pink hordes.

So I look forward to Csaba's imminent demise. :thumbsup:

Let's face it they've had a steady, unrelenting stream of bad news for a long time now and the Tynie faithful are still, in the main, believers. Only a long tall mug of espresso, in the form of relegation, will waken the remaining believers to the reality of their situation.

As has already been pointed out, the upside of Csaba going is the possibility of the return of Malofeev

Lest we forget :hilarious (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwGWgItWw7s)

Hibbyradge
22-11-2009, 05:00 PM
Hearts are like Scotland. They do not have the players to adopt a more attack minded system.

If they went 4 3 3 for example, teams would rip them apart.

They got where they did last year because Laszlo used his resources wisely, but this season, his resources are weaker.

If Laszlo goes, they're screwed.

Anyway, who in their right mind would want to replace him?

Hibbyradge
22-11-2009, 05:01 PM
remember, ye cannae polish a turd :greengrin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBj6PonX14A

MrSmith
22-11-2009, 05:11 PM
Where is the"couldn't care less"choice?

Ditto old bean!

ronaldo7
22-11-2009, 07:43 PM

Give him a couple of weeks and I'm sure he can deliver:greengrin

CalgaryHibs
22-11-2009, 07:51 PM
Funny as it always is to see Hearts lurch from one morale-sapped manager to another, I think it would be more damaging to the club if he stays put so in my view Shabby must stay!

=================
easy question :

f-k NO!:devil:

EskbankHibby
22-11-2009, 08:00 PM

Spot on :agree:

Did well statistically but not sure you can judge someone based on 11 games, had actually forgot about him to be honest.

Point i was trying to make was that if Csaba leaves they are in deeper sheeeeite as no manager with a shred of integrity or ability would go anywhere near that shambles of a club.