PDA

View Full Version : Yams How Does Campbell Ogilvie Justify His Lofty Position At The SFA?

Mikey
22-11-2009, 02:22 PM
He's Managing Director of a club that's an utter joke from top to bottom. The owner regularly launches scathing attacks on the very body that he represents. Yet he sits at the top table and has a major say in the running of the game in this country.

How does that work?

Part/Time Supporter
22-11-2009, 02:24 PM
He used to work for the Rangers doncha know

:greengrin

ancient hibee
22-11-2009, 02:47 PM
He has to be at a club to keep his place at the SFA-Hearts would be the best chance of earning some dosh at the time.

Mikey
23-11-2009, 07:43 AM
A wee birdie tells me that the broken floodlight still hasn't been fixed.

Surely that's his responsibility?

Phil D. Rolls
23-11-2009, 10:45 AM
He's Managing Director of a club that's an utter joke from top to bottom. The owner regularly launches scathing attacks on the very body that he represents. Yet he sits at the top table and has a major say in the running of the game in this country.

How does that work?

He makes George Peat look good? :dunno:

Dashing Bob S
23-11-2009, 06:41 PM
Ok, lets make it a top six!

Danderhall Hibs
23-11-2009, 06:43 PM

Ultimately it will be down to him. But if there's no cash, there's no cash.

Mibbes Aye
23-11-2009, 06:58 PM

That's pretty sad.

I've no idea how much a broken floodlight costs to replace but I'd be willing to shell out a few quid, especially in the festive season of giving, to ensure that another club can provide a safe environment for opposition players (ours especially) to play in.

I think someone from Homfc should announce how much they're short for the new floodlight. I bet we could raise the money in no time and restore some much-needed dignity to what used to be a football club :agree:

ancient hibee
23-11-2009, 07:02 PM
That's pretty sad.

I've no idea how much a broken floodlight costs to replace but I'd be willing to shell out a few quid, especially in the festive season of giving, to ensure that another club can provide a safe environment for opposition players (ours especially) to play in.

I think someone from Homfc should announce how much they're short for the new floodlight. I bet we could raise the money in no time and restore some much-needed dignity to what used to be a football club :agree:
Perhaps a minute silence for the floodlight and then a collection at the ground plus a dedication ceremony next time we visit Tynecastle?