PDA

View Full Version : Greggs Chris Porter

Badge
21-11-2009, 08:12 PM
Boy who used to play for Mortherwell. Went down south but haven't heard much since then. Worth a wee shout?

MSK
21-11-2009, 08:14 PM
Boy who used to play for Mortherwell. Went down south but haven't heard much since then. Worth a wee shout?And your point ..?...he went down south but havent heard much but we should sign him ..:confused:

Badge
21-11-2009, 08:17 PM
And your point ..?...he went down south but havent heard much but we should sign him ..:confused:
Point is - The boy can score goals, so should we take a wee chance and sign him? Simples!

Regina Phalange
21-11-2009, 08:19 PM
He's been out injured since March, expected back soon. He will be back in the Derby side and out of our price range.

Badge
21-11-2009, 08:20 PM
He's been out injured since March, expected back soon. He will be back in the Derby side and out of our price range.
Thank you. That takes care of that then.

Badge
21-11-2009, 08:23 PM
And your point ..?...he went down south but havent heard much but we should sign him ..:confused:

Why are you puzzled? The boy did well up here but I didn't know he was injured otherwise I wouldn't have asked the question and put his name forward. Should we not put forward names of players we think might improve our team?:confused::confused::confused::confused::conf used:

MSK
21-11-2009, 08:31 PM
Why are you puzzled? The boy did well up here but I didn't know he was injured otherwise I wouldn't have asked the question and put his name forward. Should we not put forward names of players we think might improve our team?:confused::confused::confused::confused::conf used:Ive no problem with you putting names forward mate ..my puzzled smiley was because of this ..Went down south but haven't heard much since then

Is he doing any more or is he any better than our current strikers ..?..you dont know the guy so why should we sign him ..?

Badge
21-11-2009, 08:44 PM
Ive no problem with you putting names forward mate ..my puzzled smiley was because of this ..Went down south but haven't heard much since then

Is he doing any more or is he any better than our current strikers ..?..you dont know the guy so why should we sign him ..?
I didn't know what he was doing now but obviously I knew of him from his time in the SPL. Was a good goalscorer for Motherwell in a poor team and I think he would score goals for us in a better team. Only a thought.

MSK
21-11-2009, 08:57 PM
I didn't know what he was doing now but obviously I knew of him from his time in the SPL. Was a good goalscorer for Motherwell in a poor team and I think he would score goals for us in a better team. Only a thought.No worries mate ..i dont agree wi you ..thats what this place is about ..opinions/debate..etc ...:aok:

Badge
21-11-2009, 08:59 PM
No worries mate ..i dont agree wi you ..thats what this place is about ..opinions/debate..etc ...:aok:

Nae bother. But I'm right.:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin

MSK
21-11-2009, 09:03 PM
Nae bother. But I'm right.:greengrin:greengrin:greengrinAge before beauty ...:greengrin

Badge
21-11-2009, 09:07 PM
Age before beauty ...:greengrin

Ho ho ho. Good job it's nearly Xmas.
Jingle bells jingle bells jingle all the way
Oh what fun it is to f--k the he---s on New Years Day:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin

HibbyAndy
21-11-2009, 09:12 PM
Ho ho ho. Good job it's nearly Xmas.
Jingle bells jingle bells jingle all the way
Oh what fun it is to f--k the he---s on New Years Day:greengrin:greengrin:greengrin

Cannot wait until this happens!

Badge
21-11-2009, 09:14 PM
Cannot wait until this happens!

Me too mate, me too. Mon the Cabbage, get intae they freak bassas.

HibbyAndy
21-11-2009, 09:24 PM
Me too mate, me too. Mon the Cabbage, get intae they freak bassas.

:aok: :agree:

PISTOL1875
21-11-2009, 10:10 PM
Porter would be a great signing for us..