PDA

View Full Version : ***Broxburn Colts ***

CalgaryHibs
21-11-2009, 11:06 AM
Any report on the Broxburn Colts fc ? Last 2 matches were pp.

Jay
21-11-2009, 01:36 PM
No games on this weekend that I have heard of so far CH. The weather has been shocking this week and I think all of the pitches in the area are waterlogged. I know Broxburn U14's cup game (home) was postponed.

sleeping giant
21-11-2009, 03:04 PM
Game off again for the 3rd week running:grr: Not the rain this time even though it would have been called off anyway.
Fauldhouse were struggling to get a team together i believe.
The match is scheduled for wednesday night but the rain needs to stop first.

CalgaryHibs
21-11-2009, 03:14 PM
Pitty this is happening , the Colts have 3 make up games , could be tough on the wee guys :greengrin

sleeping giant
21-11-2009, 03:16 PM
Pitty this is happening , the Colts have 3 make up games , could be tough on the wee guys :greengrin

The season finishes soon too:grr:

Wednesday night football under the floodlights in the middle of November:bitchy:

Jay
21-11-2009, 03:19 PM
Game off again for the 3rd week running:grr: Not the rain this time even though it would have been called off anyway.
Fauldhouse were struggling to get a team together i believe.
The match is scheduled for wednesday night but the rain needs to stop first.

Whereabout on wed?.

CH the chances are that they wont replay the games at this age group unless the coaches get friendlies sorted once the light is better. The powers that be in the WLSS tend not to like the boys playing too much :rolleyes:

sleeping giant
21-11-2009, 03:28 PM
Whereabout on wed?.

CH the chances are that they wont replay the games at this age group unless the coaches get friendlies sorted once the light is better. The powers that be in the WLSS tend not to like the boys playing too much :rolleyes:

I'm not sure Jill. I just got an email asking how many boys would be available for Wednesday night.
This game was moved as the opponents could not get enough players.

I didnt know they didnt replay the games.

We had 2 cancelled matches last season but we played them again (must have been friendlies)

Jay
21-11-2009, 03:33 PM
I'm not sure Jill. I just got an email asking how many boys would be available for Wednesday night.
This game was moved as the opponents could not get enough players.

I didnt know they didnt replay the games.

We had 2 cancelled matches last season but we played them again (must have been friendlies)

They may play them SG but they tend not to add them into the fixtures again, at your boys age group I presume you still get a full fixture list right up till the winter break? I'm sure it just between the coaches to rearrange the fixture and knowing the WLSS you probably need to have a permit to play it.

The game on wed will probs be on astro because of the lights, make sure the wee boy has long breeks on as it will take the skin off his knees! :greengrin