PDA

View Full Version : Selection of McGregor and Ferguson

Mikeystewart
21-11-2009, 08:33 AM
This is based on them being selected on merit.

I wont accept booze gate as a reason for them not getting back in the squad, players are getting S**t faced all over the country the only difference is that usualy they are not in the same building as there manager. Another point Brown was just behind them in going to bed and how many people on here would want Him kicked out the squad?

I would accpet the 2 fingered salutes to the daily record as a reason.:greengrin

please give a reason other than you dont like them

Not sure if a poll like this has already been posted?

bighairyfaeleith
21-11-2009, 08:49 AM
nope ferguson is **** and was a cancer in the scotland squad and should have been removed long before he was. Mcgregor was a big part of fergusons gang so can GTF as well.

Scotland needs to move on and look to the next generation of younger players who want to play for scotland and most importantly will be proud to get the chance to represent the country and not just call off because uncle wattie wants them fit to face falkirk the following week.

:grr:

Alicky Ranks
21-11-2009, 09:22 AM
We're not blessed with more than a handful of even half decent international players so I don't think we can afford to freeze out these guys for good. McLeish is right tho, how come it was the SFA who banned them (not Burley), yet now Burley's gone the SFA are saying the new manager is free to pick them. Burley, pish manager that he was, has been well and truly hung out to dry by Gordon Smith & Co.

H18sry
21-11-2009, 09:28 AM
The disrespect shown to all Scotland fans, by these two clowns is enough for me, to never want them to represent my country again :grr:

CentreLine
21-11-2009, 09:36 AM
:agree:
The disrespect shown to all Scotland fans, by these two clowns is enough for me, to never want them to represent my country again :grr::agree:

Onceinawhile
21-11-2009, 09:38 AM
Gordon and Marshall are both better than Mcgregor anyway.

Ferguson is over the hill. If we need a player who can only pass sideways then I'm sure KT can do the job.

Caversham Green
21-11-2009, 09:56 AM
"Boozegate" should be enough to see them banned because they were representing Scotland at the time they disgraced themselves. Bear in mind that Derek Riordan was told very publicly that he was on his last chance despite having only had one previous cap and done absolutely nothing wrong while representing his country.

Their subsequent infantile behaviour on live TV - again in Scotland colours - showed their lack of remorse. They are not fit to represent my country.

cad
21-11-2009, 09:57 AM
If the new guy in charge thinks they can do a better job than whats a hand that's fine and his choice ,
why he would is another story a ban for life is life as far as I'm concerned , but for the SFA to come out and say they are now available to the next stooge makes us look like complete plums ,we must be the only country on the planet whose footballing governing body continually fcek up again, and again and they think they are the mutts nuts ,tools one and all prostituting a nations footballing talent to certain clubs to keep the power base west and we can all go to hell and a handbag for the privilege:grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr:

jst1875
21-11-2009, 10:14 AM
The disrespect shown to all Scotland fans, by these two clowns is enough for me, to never want them to represent my country again :grr:

:agree:

Hibbyradge
21-11-2009, 10:22 AM
nope ferguson is **** and was a cancer in the scotland squad and should have been removed long before he was. Mcgregor was a big part of fergusons gang so can GTF as well.

:faf:

Sylar
21-11-2009, 10:33 AM
McGregor is a cracking goalkeeper, and the only thing which separates him and Gordon is that Gordon commands his box with much more efficiency. McGregor is a much better keeper than Marshall or Langfield.

Ferguson, I would argue, isn't good enough anymore to be playing in the current setup. His inability to move forward is detrimental to progress and his attitude stinks when things get tough.

I'd have one, but not the other.

whiskyhibby
21-11-2009, 12:12 PM
NO CHANCE - Fergusson is a Half-wit NED and McGregor can only dream of having his partner in crimes intelligent, thought provoking, outlook in life

:bitchy::bitchy::bitchy::bitchy:

Phil D. Rolls
21-11-2009, 12:20 PM
If the new guy in charge thinks they can do a better job than whats a hand that's fine and his choice ,
why he would is another story a ban for life is life as far as I'm concerned , but for the SFA to come out and say they are now available to the next stooge makes us look like complete plums ,we must be the only country on the planet whose footballing governing body continually fcek up again, and again and they think they are the mutts nuts ,tools one and all prostituting a nations footballing talent to certain clubs to keep the power base west and we can all go to hell and a handbag for the privilege:grr::grr::grr::grr::grr::grr:

And breath in.........:greengrin

crewetollhibee
21-11-2009, 12:50 PM
No way should these 2 clowns be allowed anywhere near a Scotland squad. If, finally, we are going to have to rebuild the national set-up and involve younger players more often than we have been doing, the last thing we want would be having these billy big-times about the place. Another thought : if ,as has been said, part of the SFA's decision to get shot of Burley was because he had 'lost' the Tartan Army, do they really think their reversal on this issue will go down well ? GGTTH.

woody47
21-11-2009, 02:02 PM
The two of them can GTF. If they really cared about Scotland they would never had done what they did so why the fe ck should we ask them to come back. They are typical of the culture through the west when it comes to the bigot bros. They all think they can do and say what they want and that they are above reproach. :grr:

And while I'm having a rant, lets hope that other judas Wally Smith stands by his word and dosn't put himself up for returning as manager. :grr:

McIntosh
21-11-2009, 07:10 PM
Never, both are a disgrace to the jersey.