PDA

View Full Version : Yams Jambos lose / relegation battle / Csaba bolting? (general hilarity in here)

sunshine1875
21-11-2009, 07:06 AM
I am sure our Jambo 'friends' think they have some easy games coming up, when maximum points will be the target, but it could go horribly wrong for them.

If St. Johnstone (against Hertz) and Falkirk win today, the Yams will be two points off the bottom in at best 9th spot.

Next week, if Killie beat the Hertz at home. They will be down to at least 10th spot. Followed by a Hamilton win at home to Hertz and they will down to at least 11th.

That will then bring on a game at a packed Tiny against their boggie team Dundee Utd that if they lose and Falkirk could win away to St. Mirren, well they will be bottom.

I know this is 'ifs' and 'buts' and the Hertz could go on a winning run, but wouldn't it be good if it came true.:pray:

Hakim Sar
21-11-2009, 07:12 AM
I'd settle for draws aplenty so long as we keep winning. Killie will be a tough game for them but I suspect they will "comfortably" beat falkirk with a dubious penalty after forcing numerous throw ins and corners and free kicks

Phil D. Rolls
21-11-2009, 09:50 AM
I'd settle for draws aplenty so long as we keep winning. Killie will be a tough game for them but I suspect they will "comfortably" beat falkirk with a dubious penalty after forcing numerous throw ins and corners and free kicks

That's all we have to do. They are not going to catch us, but a relegation battle would undoubtedly provide an amusing side show.

sunshine1875
21-11-2009, 01:25 PM
Part 1 complete.

I am sure our Jambo 'friends' think they have some easy games coming up, when maximum points will be the target, but it could go horribly wrong for them.

If St. Johnstone (against Hertz) and Falkirk win today, the Yams will be two points off the bottom in at best 9th spot.

Next week, if Killie beat the Hertz at home. They will be down to at least 10th spot. Followed by a Hamilton win at home to Hertz and they will down to at least 11th.

That will then bring on a game at a packed Tiny against their boggie team Dundee Utd that if they lose and Falkirk could win away to St. Mirren, well they will be bottom.

I know this is 'ifs' and 'buts' and the Hertz could go on a winning run, but wouldn't it be good if it came true.:pray:

PaulSmith
21-11-2009, 01:34 PM
I did some comment about Hibs sending Hearts bottom on Jan 3rd but I'm changing this to Hibs cementing Hearts into bottom place now.

Barney McGrew
21-11-2009, 01:44 PM
Someone with multiple usernames on JKB needs to take one for the team and "bump" the thread they had pre-season where they predicted how many points they would be ahead of us come the end of the season

:whistle:

Nostradamus doesn't have a look in (http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/showthread.php?t=55639&page=2)

POLL -

How many more points than Hibs will we get in the coming season?
1-2 (2.37%)
3-4 (1.48%)
5-6 (2.08%)
7-8 (7.72%)
9-10 (14.54%)
11-12 (18.40%)
13-14 (13.95%)
15-16 (16.32%)
17-18 (1.78%)
More than 18 (21.36%)

AugustaHibs
21-11-2009, 01:48 PM
Can someon send me a PM Of a username and password of a keekback account? i want a wee chuckle.

Danderhall Hibs
21-11-2009, 01:50 PM
That's pretty much the size of it.

Ex-Hibbes doing the damge must have hurt.

Anyway - and you heard it here first if true - the talk among the inebriates of the Scottish Football media reckon that Csaba will away soonish, wither by his own design or that of the mad one.

I'm kind of hoping he stays. The myth about how good a manager he is gradually evaporating.

hibeesdude
21-11-2009, 01:50 PM
a few wee samples befoe i get booted out...

Tazio - Sad to say I agree.

We're painfully one dimensional.

Charlie Chester - Csaba gtf.

Romanov gtf.

We could be going down.

Radioactive Mince - ...this season in the SPL we've taken the lead and went on to lose.

We are definitely candidates for the drop now.

hibeesdude
21-11-2009, 01:54 PM
and now the PROTEST thread has appeared i'll keep an eye on that one

ArabHibee
21-11-2009, 01:58 PM
HOMOFC............................

http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/36/36_1_19.gif

Dibben
21-11-2009, 01:58 PM

:agree: :protest:

:thumbsup:

:brokenyam: :lolyam:

:faf:

:notworthy:

BH.

Hainan Hibs
21-11-2009, 01:59 PM

It just gets better and better:thumbsup:

GreenCastle
21-11-2009, 02:00 PM
Vlad and Csaba to stay :thumbsup:

Some want Robbo back :faf::faf:

.................................................. .................................................. ...
Another post - Radioactive Mince
.................................................. .................................................. ...

This is what worries me too.

A squad of players who are overpaid and under-achieving.

A manager who'd rather prove some sort of point than try to win matches. Also, whose tactics are stagnant and signings failures.

An owner who couldn't give a monkey's, who happily keeps us at our overdraft limit for whatever reason (I have me theories).

A fanbase who are so disillusioned and apathetic that any movement for change would never get off the ground.

Time to hit the JD and log off here before the match-goers return.

Mince :faf:

:notworthy:

Pedantic_Hibee
21-11-2009, 02:02 PM
Bwahahahaha, what an absolute hoot :faf::faf:

I almost forgot Hibs were kicking off at three :greengrin

Barney McGrew
21-11-2009, 02:05 PM
Two wins in twelve now for the Gorgie Galacticos, and only ten goals scored.

Next two games are away to the two teams directly below them in the league.

Players disinterested, manager trying to whore himself for every job that's available and an owner that doesn't care.

Not looking clever for them, is it?

hibeesdude
21-11-2009, 02:08 PM
Csaba now on the phone to someone. BBC Radio Scotland chaps waiting in the wings.

This is gonna be interesting....

Jim44
21-11-2009, 02:36 PM
According to a thread over there, Shabby has left the building.

AugustaHibs
21-11-2009, 02:36 PM
Please Don't Go!!! :wink:

hibsbollah
21-11-2009, 02:37 PM
According to reports on radio clyde 'from West Lothian Loyal' on keechback (thats LiverpoolHibs moniker on there i believe)

:cool2:

Jim44
21-11-2009, 02:37 PM
Apparently he hasn't.

YehButNoBut
21-11-2009, 02:38 PM
Hope not, Csaba & Vlad are a formidable team.............................................. .................................................. .......................if your a Hibs fan. :thumbsup:

PaulSmith
21-11-2009, 02:38 PM

I hope not, doing a great job at the moment IMO.

SolentHibee
21-11-2009, 02:39 PM
BBC denying it - doing his after match interview now

zlatan
21-11-2009, 02:40 PM
Wouldn't get to carried away if it's Radio Clyde running the story.

hibsbollah
21-11-2009, 02:42 PM
This made me laugh about Obua;

He wasted an easy opportunity to put as 2-0 up, then caused the goal that put them 2-1 in front.

Apart from that he did nothing else worth mentioning, ****ing crap of the highest order, along with yon Austrian pr*ck who arrived late on and proceeded to make an erse of himself.

Any other candidates?

Dibben
21-11-2009, 02:43 PM
Csaba must stay... Csaba must stay...

:aok:

BH.

Minder
21-11-2009, 02:47 PM
When he goes it will be at the hands of the Vladman.

soupy
21-11-2009, 03:00 PM
Csaba now on the phone to someone. BBC Radio Scotland chaps waiting in the wings.

This is gonna be interesting....

He sounds a broken man....:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

hibbie02
21-11-2009, 03:01 PM
He was asked in the after match interview if he "had the tools" to do the job of getting Hertz back up the league. Well if any team is full of tools it is the Yams!!! :jamboak:

Ants
21-11-2009, 03:11 PM
BBC website is reporting:-

1606:Just to clear something up. There is a rumour going about that Hearts boss Csaba Laszlo has quit. This is just a rumour. Our information is that he is STILL Hearts manager.

H18sry
21-11-2009, 03:12 PM
According to reports on radio clyde 'from West Lothian Loyal' on keechback (thats LiverpoolHibs moniker on there i believe)

well it won't be now will it :bye:

bod
21-11-2009, 03:17 PM
I did some comment about Hibs sending Hearts bottom on Jan 3rd but I'm changing this to Hibs cementing Hearts into bottom place now.

Danderhall Hibs
21-11-2009, 03:21 PM
Part 1 complete.

And Falkirk now 1 up. :pray:

H18sry
21-11-2009, 03:21 PM
2 up now

Part 1 complete.

part 2 on its way :wink:

mikethehibee69
21-11-2009, 03:45 PM
Friend of mine who is a Yam just told me she thinks its true, and another online friend says she thinks it might be she is a gutted Yam :thumbsup:

hibsbollah
21-11-2009, 03:47 PM

sorry liverpoolhibs:boo hoo:

magpie1892
21-11-2009, 03:49 PM
I was at Csaba's extensive (!) post-match chat in the Tynecastle press room and he left there still as manager.

Rumours were flying about before he came in and after he left that CL was on his way though...

Phil D. Rolls
21-11-2009, 03:52 PM
You don't have to be a genius to work out that Shabby is on his way soon. Vlad thinks his team are capable of more; Vlad came over a couple of weeks ago and took charge of things; Shabby has been sending out an SOS for weeks. He either jumps or he will be pushed.

As for the Hearts squad, they've seen em come and they've seen em go. Wonder what Mikey Stewart is doing to keep the dressing room together - a secret meeting at the Rutland perhaps?

Part/Time Supporter
21-11-2009, 03:58 PM
:greengrin

stat for the day:

St. Johnstone have lost just 2 games in their last 10 at the pbs (source (http://edinburghnews.scotsman.com/sport/Previous-meetings-between-Hearts-and.5843465.jp))

One of those was to Hibs (source (http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/scot_cups/6309901.stm))

sunshine1875
21-11-2009, 04:00 PM
It's going to happen, fellow Hibees.

Day 1 forecast complete. Killie will be right up for it next week, at home, following a 3-0 loss, in which they actually had a few chances to score.

magpie1892
21-11-2009, 04:01 PM
:whistle:

Nostradamus doesn't have a look in (http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/showthread.php?t=55639&page=2)

POLL -

How many more points than Hibs will we get in the coming season?
1-2 (2.37%)
3-4 (1.48%)
5-6 (2.08%)
7-8 (7.72%)
9-10 (14.54%)
11-12 (18.40%)
13-14 (13.95%)
15-16 (16.32%)
17-18 (1.78%)
More than 18 (21.36%)

That thread is pure genius. One quote sticks out: 'all that Hibs have done is sign Falkirk rejects, and that lot should have been relegated last season, we on the other hand have signed players with at least some pedigree behind them'.

Witteveen and the waiter. Pedigree chum more like.

Part/Time Supporter
21-11-2009, 04:03 PM
That thread is pure genius. One quote sticks out: 'all that Hibs have done is sign Falkirk rejects, and that lot should have been relegated last season, we on the other hand have signed players with at least some pedigree behind them'.

Witteveen and the waiter. Pedigree chum more like.

I know he's not one of the "new" signings, but how bad was David Obua today?

Clean through on goal, and decides to go for a wee wander down the left wing

:confused:

Gmack7
21-11-2009, 04:04 PM
they cant afford to punt

Aldo
21-11-2009, 04:08 PM
You don't have to be a genius to work out that Shabby is on his way soon. Vlad thinks his team are capable of more; Vlad came over a couple of weeks ago and took charge of things; Shabby has been sending out an SOS for weeks. He either jumps or he will be pushed.

As for the Hearts squad, they've seen em come aNd they've seen em go. Wonder what Mikey Stewart is doing to keep the dressing room together - a secret meeting at the Rutland perhaps?

Would of agreed that season they did well with Gordon, Pressley and co but they have been on the decline ever since.

They will sell their 2 best players, Driver and Concalves (to Middlesborough) and lose the likes of Kingston and Stewart for next to nowt.

I hope they lost the lot and have to play the bairns and then they go into admistration and get punted into Div 3. Can you imagine 400,00000,000 fans at Montrose on a wet Sat afternoon.

Shabba will get punted and some lithuania dole chasing will be given the job and become Mad Vlads puppet:bye:

Part/Time Supporter
21-11-2009, 04:10 PM
He says in his rambling interview today that Saints had two shots and scored two goals - complete and utter guff. Should have been 4-1. Morris and Craig both missed sitters.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/8372254.stm

Sounds like a broken man though

magpie1892
21-11-2009, 04:11 PM
I know he's not one of the "new" signings, but how bad was David Obua today?

Clean through on goal, and decides to go for a wee wander down the left wing

:confused:

He didn't play well, it has to be said. The yams hate him but I think he's not a bad player at all. I guess he just doesn't want to be there.

The Green Goblin
21-11-2009, 04:13 PM
I heard they are taking Plan G out of cryogenic freezing as we speak...

GG

Barney McGrew
21-11-2009, 04:15 PM
Day 1 forecast complete. Killie will be right up for it next week, at home, following a 3-0 loss, in which they actually had a few chances to score.

Hertz will also have their only decent central defender suspended, and Kyle has been scoring goals for fun at Rugby Park :hmmm:

YehButNoBut
21-11-2009, 04:17 PM
Hertz will also have their only decent central defender suspended, and Kyle has been scoring goals for fun at Rugby Park :hmmm:

If Hearts get beat next week should we let Falkirk win so Hearts will be bottom. :wink:

Mind you that's providing Hamilton pick up points. :grr:

Part/Time Supporter
21-11-2009, 04:19 PM
If Hearts get beat next week should we let Falkirk win so Hearts will be bottom. :wink:

Let them stew in their juices a wee bit.

Sas_The_Hibby
21-11-2009, 04:20 PM

It's okay - we can lose against them again, too! :wink:

YehButNoBut
21-11-2009, 04:27 PM
What would be the chances of Burley going back to Hearts. :wink:

AugustaHibs
21-11-2009, 04:30 PM
Someone please give me a account username and password for keeckback, thanks, really need a hard laugh after the 1-1 draw, thanks pm would be nice

HONG KONG PHOOEY
21-11-2009, 04:35 PM
He will never quit he wants sacked for money. He was quiting when he got no money, He was quiting if he did not pick the players and the transfers, he as quiting if they did not sign a forward. Hope the keep the slavering idiot.

Sas_The_Hibby
21-11-2009, 04:41 PM
I was at Csaba's extensive (!) post-match chat in the Tynecastle press room and he left there still as manager.

Rumours were flying about before he came in and after he left that CL was on his way though...

This stands for Champions League, I assume, they must be about to win it by now, SURELY! :greengrin

HibbyAndy
21-11-2009, 04:59 PM
Nipped over the road for a laugh and it seems some Pubteamers are genuinly frightened about the realistic possibilty abot the big drop :greengrin

heartsfc_fan

If we weren't in such a dire mess with money, I could honestly say hand on heart relegation might not be an overly bad thing for Heart of Midlothian Football Club. It might actually make certain people stand up and take notice that big changes have to be made.

The current set up is a farce. We play dire football. We are a nothing team without Driver and Suso at the moment.

It's pathetic.

.................................................. .................................................. ....

SlevinKelevra

True, 2 points of the bottom. We keep saying that we will be saved by the likes of Falkirk and Hamilton, but we are just as bad. It is a worry, I cant really see us turning it around either with the ****e in that team.

.................................................. .................................................. ....

Rents

Does anybody know the scenario if we where to get releagted and vlad was to wind us up sell the land etc

surely the club could then be bought by somebody and start again ?

I am not 100% on how it all works I mean we are technically in 30 million debt to ourselfs

somebody care to give me some examples ?

DG_HMFC

We're ****ed anyway, regardless of whether we go down or not.

So there we have it :greengrin from being champions LG contenders, to 60 thousand seater stadiums, splitting the auld furm every year, sell out stadiums every week, world class players, forgetting the Hobos, international class managers to talking about relegation material, admitting your teams tom kite and having a manager that his whoorin himself to every club that will listen

HIBEES YA BASS!!!!

:faf::faf::faf:

sadtom
21-11-2009, 05:01 PM
He says in his rambling interview today that Saints had two shots and scored two goals - complete and utter guff. Should have been 4-1. Morris and Craig both missed sitters.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/8372254.stm

Sounds like a broken man though

:agree:
When i heard him on the radio, i thought it's time for someone to confiscate his belt and shoelaces!
Sounded like he was about to burst into tears!!

Shame eh!:thumbsup:

Barney McGrew
21-11-2009, 05:04 PM
It's OK, their current form (http://www.4thegame.com/football-statistics/spl/tables/currentform.html) in the SPL will save them

Or maybe not :greengrin

HibbyAndy
21-11-2009, 05:10 PM
It's OK, their current form (http://www.4thegame.com/football-statistics/spl/tables/currentform.html) in the SPL will save them

Or maybe not :greengrin

Id be deeply concerned if i was one of them :agree:

But am no!!:thumbsup:

magpie1892
21-11-2009, 05:12 PM
I was at Tynecastle this afternoon. As I mentioned on another thread, the atmosphere was stange. There was far, far less of the booing and outrage that usually accompanies sub-standard performances against teams that you would normally expect Hearts to be stronger than.

It was very quiet indeed. I got a strong sense of a feeling of apathy.

My conclusion is that significant numbers of the support are finally coming to terms with the fact that:

1) They're gash, and
2) The club's financial situation precludes doing anything about 1) and might ultimately lead to the demise of the club as it currently exists.

Phil D. Rolls
21-11-2009, 05:13 PM
Quote:
Rents

Quote:
Does anybody know the scenario if we where to get releagted and vlad was to wind us up sell the land etc

surely the club could then be bought by somebody and start again ?

I am not 100% on how it all works I mean we are technically in 30 million debt to ourselfs

somebody care to give me some examples ? Sterling work, although I'd have thought a user name such as Rents might give the game away.

HibbyAndy
21-11-2009, 05:15 PM
Anyone know the crowd attendance today at Tiny BTW ?

LiverpoolHibs
21-11-2009, 05:15 PM

sorry liverpoolhibs:boo hoo:

:hilarious

Danderhall Hibs
21-11-2009, 05:17 PM
Anyone know the crowd attendance today at Tiny BTW ?

Before or after JJ scored?

magpie1892
21-11-2009, 05:18 PM
anyone know the crowd attendance today at tiny btw ?

Barney McGrew
21-11-2009, 05:20 PM
Before or after JJ scored?

Those that ventured to the darkside - did St Johnstone bring a good sized support with them?

magpie1892
21-11-2009, 05:23 PM

Those that ventured to the darkside - did St Johnstone bring a good sized support with them?

Looked to be about 350 to 400 to me.

DaveF
21-11-2009, 05:24 PM

And that's with giving away free tickets.

Obvioulsy the Yams super-dooper-mega-wonder store did a roaring trade in Yammish tops :greengrin

Barney McGrew
21-11-2009, 05:25 PM
Obvioulsy the Yams super-dooper-mega-wonder store did a roaring trade in Yammish tops :greengrin

They may well be doing a roaring trade in returns on Monday too :tee hee:

MyresideHibby
21-11-2009, 05:55 PM

As long its not for Hampden! :bitchy:

AFKA5814_Hibs
21-11-2009, 05:57 PM
I see that Queen of the South are top of the 1st division. Palmerston Park is a bit of a dump, is it SPL compliant? Does anyone know if they have plans to upgrade their stadium? It would just be the oor luck if the Yams avoid relegation cause QoS win the first division and cannot be promoted?

Hibercelona
21-11-2009, 06:00 PM

Oh, that old chestnut again. :rolleyes:

Barney McGrew
21-11-2009, 06:02 PM
I see that Queen of the South are top of the 1st division. Palmerston Park is a bit of a dump, is it SPL compliant? Does anyone know if they have plans to upgrade their stadium? It would just be the oor luck if the Yams avoid relegation cause QoS win the first division and cannot be promoted?

They're already in the process of looking to build a new stand where the terracing behind the goals is that would allow them to be promoted.

AFKA5814_Hibs
21-11-2009, 06:08 PM
They're already in the process of looking to build a new stand where the terracing behind the goals is that would allow them to be promoted.

Good. :thumbsup:

jgl07
21-11-2009, 06:18 PM
It is nowhere near SPL standard.

As ground sharing is off the agenda.

Hearts may well escape.

hibs7062footbal
21-11-2009, 06:19 PM
who cares about him and them

Barney McGrew
21-11-2009, 06:21 PM

Hearts may well escape.

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/leaguedivision1/2712452/Stands-and-deliver.html

Hibercelona
21-11-2009, 06:21 PM

Hearts may well escape.

It would just be their luck if they did.

Personally, I think if the team at the top of division 1 doesn't have a good enough stadium for the SPL, then the promotion should go to the team nearest the top that does have a suitable stadium.

Keeping a team up that should be relegated just isn't right.

hibs7062footbal
21-11-2009, 06:25 PM
:faf::faf:

California-Hibs
21-11-2009, 06:27 PM
Thought this deserved a wee thread.
Hearts now 2 points off bottom
Well done JJ :greengrin

hibs7062footbal
21-11-2009, 06:29 PM
j.j legend :top marks:top marks

AFKA5814_Hibs
21-11-2009, 06:34 PM
Tune into BBC Alba around 9.45pm tonight. Should be a laugh. :greengrin

forthhibby
21-11-2009, 06:40 PM
Get a couple of cans out the fridge, put your feet up, i guarantee it will be funnier than jedward trying to sing :faf:

PISTOL1875
21-11-2009, 06:40 PM
Get a couple of cans out the fridge, put your feet up, i guarantee it will be funnier than jedward trying to sing :faf:

Who's on ??

cabbageandribs1875
21-11-2009, 06:43 PM
Who's on ??

i'l hazard a guess it's dafty hertz

Part/Time Supporter
21-11-2009, 06:58 PM
http://www.tvcatchup.com/watch.html?c=32

Badge
21-11-2009, 06:58 PM
Id be deeply concerned if i was one of them :agree:

But am no!!:thumbsup:

And neither am I. :agree::thumbsup:Best post in a long time.:top marks

Horse
21-11-2009, 07:00 PM
If the maroon balloons lose their next few games will they take their usual spineless, deluded stance and blame Shabba just as Vlad the Saviour sacks him? It's highly unlikely they'll dare to apportion the slightest bit of blame towards madvlad as technically (as we keep hearing) they have no debt, just money owed to themselves so the problem cannae be the owner - it must be the manager's fault! Cue, Shabba getting the sack then mini-me re-appearing with promises of a world class manager, winning the league etc. and the deluded scarf twirling fools all agreeing that Shabba was crap and King Vlad has pulled off another masterstroke by getting rid of him. They'll probably even applaud the appointment of Maloteev or whatever puppet Vlad eventually decides to appoint!

The above scenario would probably seem like complete fiction if it involved any other set of fans but if we're talking about Jambos it is an all to feasible scenario!

mad giraffe
21-11-2009, 07:00 PM

i would rather the hibs bank balance went to funding that than a new east stand!

Horse
21-11-2009, 07:04 PM
i would rather the hibs bank balance went to funding that than a new east stand!

I think most of us would happily chip in whatever was required to fund it! I'd say there would be a fair number of other team's fans who would also be more than willing to chip in to rid the SPL of the maroon clad deluded fools up at the gorgie asylum! Everyone I speak to hates them, not just us hibby's!

'Mon the Hibs
21-11-2009, 07:05 PM

Can you get Alba on Virgin Media?

Part/Time Supporter
21-11-2009, 07:07 PM
Can you get Alba on Virgin Media?

no

mad giraffe
21-11-2009, 07:09 PM
If the maroon balloons lose their next few games will they take their usual spineless, deluded stance and blame Shabba just as Vlad the Saviour sacks him? It's highly unlikely they'll dare to apportion the slightest bit of blame towards madvlad as technically (as we keep hearing) they have no debt, just money owed to themselves so the problem cannae be the owner - it must be the manager's fault! Cue, Shabba getting the sack then mini-me re-appearing with promises of a world class manager, winning the league etc. and the deluded scarf twirling fools all agreeing that Shabba was crap and King Vlad has pulled off another masterstroke by getting rid of him. They'll probably even applaud the appointment of Maloteev or whatever puppet Vlad eventually decides to appoint!

The above scenario would probably seem like complete fiction if it involved any other set of fans but if we're talking about Jambos it is an all to feasible scenario!

theres no denying shaba is a joke. he deserves his share of the blame. they have the biggest budget outside of bigot brothers by a mile. no wonder they finished 3rd last year. now a few teams (ie ourselves) sort themselves out he gets found out. he is good entertainment value though.

i gave up a long time ago on the "head in the sand" crowd waking up to romanov. there are still some/most of them who dont realise the mess they are in. i sometimes think the hibs fans show more common sense about their team than thay do! there is always the other theory that they are too scared to slag off madvlad in case he throws his toys out the pram and walks away. then they really are up sh*t creek!

and ironically laughing at them has made me forget for a few minutes that we were poor today. at least we are on right tracks though.

Sergey
21-11-2009, 07:41 PM
Normally, Dexter and Shaun shut down the forums (KB) to keep prying eyes away.

After spending a few moments reading their dross, there's actually little being discussed. It's bun throwing, with posters unable to resign themselves to the stark reality of their position.

:titanic:

AugustaHibs
21-11-2009, 07:43 PM
http://www.heartsfc.premiumtv.co.uk/javaImages/a6/92/0,,10289%7E3576486,00.jpg

join in, They've not got much to celebrate about hehe

Badge
21-11-2009, 07:45 PM
http://www.heartsfc.premiumtv.co.uk/javaImages/a6/92/0,,10289~3576486,00.jpg

Baw went oot for a shy. Cheating english/**** bassa.

AugustaHibs
21-11-2009, 07:49 PM
http://s.bebo.com/app-image/7928397839/5411656627/PROFILE/i.quizzaz.com/img/q/u/08/04/07/Larry.jpg

Hibercelona
21-11-2009, 07:56 PM
"I've won a medal, but not with this badge"

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/12/05/article-0-01D888A5000004B0-508_468x697.jpg

AugustaHibs
21-11-2009, 07:58 PM
hehe above.

AugustaHibs
21-11-2009, 07:59 PM
http://www.heartsfc.premiumtv.co.uk/javaImages/9a/e0/0,,10289~3596442,00.jpg

Badge
21-11-2009, 08:00 PM
"I've won a medal, but not with this badge"

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/12/05/article-0-01D888A5000004B0-508_468x697.jpg
Excellent. :top marks:top marks:top marks

AugustaHibs
21-11-2009, 08:03 PM
http://www.soccertower.com/Kingston%20ruffles%20Ghanas%20feathers.jpg

AugustaHibs
21-11-2009, 08:05 PM
http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/45409000/jpg/_45409916_kingston_goal.jpg

Broken Gnome
21-11-2009, 08:08 PM
1/1000000000000000 this ends up in the vault.

AugustaHibs
21-11-2009, 08:09 PM
http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/42389000/jpg/_42389065_hartleyceleb203.jpg

WindyMiller
21-11-2009, 08:10 PM
Hat off to Swiss Toni!

http://www.hmfckickback.co.uk/showthread.php?t=65947

:hnet::notworthy:

AugustaHibs
21-11-2009, 08:15 PM
http://images.teamtalk.com/09/01/800x600/Steven-Pressley-2008_1732441.jpg

degenerated
21-11-2009, 08:17 PM
Normally, Dexter and Shaun shut down the forums (KB) to keep prying eyes away.

After spending a few moments reading their dross, there's actually little being discussed. It's bun throwing, with posters unable to resign themselves to the stark reality of their position.

:titanic:

is that buftie an admin over there :hilarious he's no even a real jamtard

MSK
21-11-2009, 08:19 PM
is that buftie an admin over there :hilarious he's no even a real jamtardJeez...he must have licked some asses !!!! :faf::faf::faf:

Do they know he is an under cover hibbie ...a hibbie on the yak back Admin ..:faf::faf:

Prof. Shaggy
21-11-2009, 08:21 PM

Huvny a clue what the commentators are saying.
They seem to be laughing all the time...

Part/Time Supporter
21-11-2009, 08:24 PM
1-1 just the now on bbc laugh-a-minute alba

goal very reminiscent of Saints' goal at the pbs against Hibs a few years ago.

Nade's goal was even better than I thought at the time

:panic:

LOL at the Yams giving it the you hibs barsteward stuff - little did they know...

Sergey
21-11-2009, 08:26 PM
is that buftie an admin over there :hilarious he's no even a real jamtard

Jeez...he must have licked some asses !!!! :faf::faf::faf:

Do they know he is an under cover hibbie ...a hibbie on the yak back Admin ..:faf::faf:

He served his purpose on this board well :wink:

MSK
21-11-2009, 08:27 PM
He served his purpose on this board well :wink:He did indeed ..:wink:

Part/Time Supporter
21-11-2009, 08:28 PM
He served his purpose on this board well :wink:

Using up 90% of our bandwidth?

:dunno:

MSK
21-11-2009, 08:29 PM
Using up 90% of our bandwidth?

:dunno:Much more than that ..:wink:

Sergey
21-11-2009, 08:30 PM
He did indeed ..:wink:

It's now Dexter's fist up his ass rather than mine :agree:

Part/Time Supporter
21-11-2009, 08:32 PM
Mikey Stewart, yer a ******, yer a ******

:singing:

AugustaHibs
21-11-2009, 08:34 PM
http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/0aYE7qOebWazK/340x.jpg

'Mon the Hibs
21-11-2009, 08:35 PM
no

Ta

Part/Time Supporter
21-11-2009, 08:39 PM
Ta

can be watched over internet via tvcatchup and zattoo (not on iplayer because of rights restrictions)

'Mon the Hibs
21-11-2009, 08:44 PM
can be watched over internet via tvcatchup and zattoo (not on iplayer because of rights restrictions)

Was gonna wait until tomorrow 6pm BBC highlights to have my weekly chuckle at the sinking ship....

blackpoolhibs
21-11-2009, 08:48 PM
Well that was a good substitution.:top marks

HibbyAndy
21-11-2009, 08:50 PM
By the way it seemed like JJ just came om and scored within a minute?:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hibercelona
21-11-2009, 08:55 PM
Hearts being out sung and out classed by about 400 St Johnstone fans. :tee hee:

AFKA5814_Hibs
21-11-2009, 08:56 PM
St Johnstone's 14 fans were more vocal at the end.

Whatever happened to Scott Wilson's warcry 'LET'S MAKE SOME NOISE'. :greengrin

Hainan Hibs
21-11-2009, 08:56 PM
Well, that was a very satisfying watch:thumbsup:

MSK
21-11-2009, 08:57 PM
Yams ...:bye:,,,,,:faf::faf::faf:

Pedantic_Hibee
21-11-2009, 09:07 PM
I am part way through a monstrous chronicling of recent Hearts history which I shall deliver over the coming week, it'll put any of my previous rants into the shade.

It's a good time to be a Hibbie right now

BroxburnHibee
21-11-2009, 09:12 PM
I am part way through a monstrous chronicling of recent Hearts history which I shall deliver over the coming week, it'll put any of my previous rants into the shade.

It's a good time to be a Hibbie right now

Christ!!! Gonna gies a heads up when your going to post it - I'll need to put aside some quality time.

I can hardly wait :greengrin

hibbie02
21-11-2009, 09:14 PM
That was some goal by Nade, a real collector's item......as it actually went in the net. He's still PISH. So is Pittenween.

The red card was a no brainer. A Kung Fu kick to the head, nice.

Nice to see JJ running over to celebrate with the Yam fans too.

Auld Shabby Lilo doesnae look happy. I think the two auld duffers in the commentary team needs to find a Gaelic translation for Jack in the Box, because they keep using it. It's about the only bit I understood. :jamboak::jamboak::jamboak:

hibs0666
21-11-2009, 09:21 PM
Has he written a 16 page open letter yet?

Does he still think that the yams will finish above us?

So many opinions, so much bullshiit...

HibbyAndy
21-11-2009, 09:24 PM
Am sitting here quite chuffed having made up with ma burd:greengrin....absolute delighted....so..................if you hate the ****ing Jambos clap your hands!! :applause::applause::applause:

Lifes to short:notworthy::notworthy:

Hibercelona
21-11-2009, 09:25 PM

Thats exactly what it was. :agree:

But over on kickback... Its a completely different story of course...

According to them... It was never a red card. It didn't matter that his studs were showing 6ft in the air, because he never made contact. :crazy: (even although he did anyway)

Also... Goncalves was "racially" discriminated against by the referee. :faf:

Www1875hfc
21-11-2009, 09:37 PM
St Johnstone's 14 fans were more vocal at the end.

Whatever happened to Scott Wilson's warcry 'LET'S MAKE SOME NOISE'. :greengrin

Thats what gets me :confused:.
Scott wilson always shouts this before the game kicks off and again at the start of the second half?
Now, 400,000 hearts fans are watching there side slowly :greengrin going down the river,and how much longer,or what does it take for the manky mob fi gorgie grow some balls and start to make a noise, i for 1 dont think this would be tolerated at any scottish club,let alone a MASSIVE club like hearts..:devil:

By the way, the slower the death the better..f u c k i n g love it.

:bye::bye: jamtarts....tick tock

Gutted yer back wi yer wummin andy...ah was goin tae ask her oot..

magpie1892
21-11-2009, 09:39 PM

According to them... It was never a red card. It didn't matter that his studs were showing 6ft in the air, because he never made contact. :crazy: (even although he did anyway)

What, they sent him off because he's Portugese?

That's bang out of order.

AFKA5814_Hibs
21-11-2009, 09:40 PM
Thats what gets me :confused:.
Scott wilson always shouts this before the game kicks off and again at the start of the second half?
Now, 400,000 hearts fans are watching there side slowly :greengrin going down the river,and how much longer,or what does it take for the manky mob fi gorgie grow some balls and start to make a noise, i for 1 dont think this would be tolerated at any scottish club,let alone a MASSIVE club like hearts..:devil:

By the way, the slower the death the better..f u c k i n g love it.

:bye::bye: jamtarts....tick tock

Apparently 400,000 folk make a hell a lot of noise when they all shout together.

I've never heard it myself, but I'm assured it's very 'vocal'. :wink:

whiskyhibby
21-11-2009, 09:59 PM
BBC website is reporting:-

1606:Just to clear something up. There is a rumour going about that Hearts boss Csaba Laszlo has quit. This is just a rumour. Our information is that he is STILL Hearts manager.

I'm keeping my fingers crossed that this is still the case...............

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

:jamboak::jamboak::jamboak:

EskbankHibby
21-11-2009, 10:00 PM

Would have thought the delusional ones would have learned their lesson on this one after they accused Steve Conroy of racism after sending Kingston (jambo pi$$ taker in chief :not worth ) off at Pittodrie.

Conroy who is married to a black woman.

Isn't there the smallest of chances that there is no global conspiracy and that kicking someone in the throat is, in fact, a sending off.:dunno:

degenerated
21-11-2009, 10:09 PM

not yet, as a confirmed bachelor with a love for musical theatre he'll still be cruising the hotspots of oxfordshire or limbering up for a pop at the super gayweight title.

Steve-O
21-11-2009, 10:49 PM
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/33/103525916_06b97cf57f.jpg

Steve-O
21-11-2009, 10:53 PM
http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/40968000/jpg/_40968428_foulkes203.jpg

Pete
21-11-2009, 11:00 PM
http://farm1.static.flickr.com/33/103525916_06b97cf57f.jpg

Look like a couple of tourists who got roped into it.

possibly chechen.

Steve-O
21-11-2009, 11:07 PM

possibly chechen.

Yes I thought they might be...how unlucky for them!

BroxburnHibee
21-11-2009, 11:13 PM
"Another one bites the dust.........................

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/41633000/jpg/_41633140_romanov203.jpg

Wonder who I can get they muppets to swallow next" :hmmm:

Pete
22-11-2009, 12:38 AM
Nade left his top on my peg.

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/46096000/jpg/_46096348_davidwitteveenstrip226.jpg

Alex Trager
22-11-2009, 12:54 AM
aaaa i just got bannned from jambos kickback

Hibercelona
22-11-2009, 01:00 AM
aaaa i just got bannned from jambos kickback

You must have upset Dexter. :agree:

"Those peg selling, caravan dwelling, needle sharing hobos... alway on the wind up"

http://images.starpulse.com/Photos/Thumbs/Dexters-Lab-tv-08.jpg

Alex Trager
22-11-2009, 01:05 AM
thats what he said ....
Windup merchant..
Ban will be lfted; never

AAAAAAAA **** THE HEARTS

IWasThere2016
22-11-2009, 01:14 AM
Those Yam wonkers are doomed. I sincerely hope their death is s-l-o-w and painful.

RIP HOMoFC :greengrin

sunshine1875
22-11-2009, 07:06 AM
That was some goal by Nade, a real collector's item......as it actually went in the net. He's still PISH. So is Pittenween.

Nice to see JJ running over to celebrate with the Yam fans too.

Auld Shabby Lilo doesnae look happy. I think the two auld duffers in the commentary team needs to find a Gaelic translation for Jack in the Box, because they keep using it. It's about the only bit I understood. :jamboak::jamboak::jamboak:

Watched most of the game - how poor were Hertz, particularly in the 2nd half. They created nothing.

Nade, despite his goal, was very poor. Hardly making any runs to get the ball. He only runs when the ball is played to him. He never runs into space in anticipation of receiving the ball. Very funny to observe!

And - 13,416 attendance. Rubbish - they must have been hiding under their seats because the three stands you can see from the telly looked half empty.

BroxburnHibee
22-11-2009, 07:53 AM
Watched most of the game - how poor were Hertz, particularly in the 2nd half. They created nothing.

Nade, despite his goal, was very poor. Hardly making any runs to get the ball. He only runs when the ball is played to him. He never runs into space in anticipation of receiving the ball. Very funny to observe!

And - 13,416 attendance Rubbish .- they must have been hiding under their seats because the three stands you can see from the telly looked half empty.

Can't believe I'm posting this but Lunchtime kick off/Live on telly/Against St Johnstone :confused::confused::confused:

Think we would be happy with that.

:jamboak: I feel soiled - I'm away for a shower

YehButNoBut
22-11-2009, 07:54 AM
Can't believe I'm posting this but Lunchtime kick off/Live on telly/Against St Johnstone :confused::confused::confused:

Think we would be happy with that.

:jamboak: I feel soiled - I'm away for a shower

It wasn't live on telly. :wink:

BroxburnHibee
22-11-2009, 08:00 AM
It wasn't live on telly. :wink:

Thanks - I feel much better now...............

Aye ****** shocking attendance :wink:

YehButNoBut
22-11-2009, 09:37 AM

Hibs v Falkirk on Alba next Saturday.

Phil MaGlass
22-11-2009, 01:34 PM
When hertz get relegated do you think they will come straight back up or just die a death in the lower regions of the Scot div111

Dibben
22-11-2009, 01:38 PM
When hertz get relegated do you think they will come straight back up or just die a death in the lower regions of the Scot div111

I know what I'd wish for!

BH.

Dashing Bob S
22-11-2009, 02:08 PM
Nipped over the road for a laugh and it seems some Pubteamers are genuinly frightened about the realistic possibilty abot the big drop :greengrin

So there we have it :greengrin from being champions LG contenders, to 60 thousand seater stadiums, splitting the auld furm every year, sell out stadiums every week, world class players, forgetting the Hobos, international class managers to talking about relegation material, admitting your teams tom kite and having a manager that his whoorin himself to every club that will listen

HIBEES YA BASS!!!!

:faf::faf::faf:

Be fair to them Andy, they did like to boast that we were no longer worthy of being considered their rivals.

You have to admit that they were pretty much on the money with that one.

Mikey
22-11-2009, 02:17 PM
It'll be interesting to see how they deal with the £17m+ short term loan that they're due to pay in early February. Presumably Vlad will just renegotiate it with an even healthier (for him) interest rate.

Hibercelona
22-11-2009, 02:17 PM
It'll be interesting to see how they deal with the £17m+ short term loan that they're due to pay in early February. Presumably Vlad will just renegotiate it with an even healthier (for him) interest rate.

Won't they just pay it back to themselves Mikey? :confused:

:devil:

Coco Bryce
22-11-2009, 02:54 PM
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/9828/lkdegafloorheartsfc.jpg

Yam stadium announcer 'Goalscorer for St Johnstone...Jonatan Johansson'

Sergey
22-11-2009, 02:56 PM

When you think about it, at least it will divert the attention away from their relegation scrap for a while.

.Sean.
22-11-2009, 06:46 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/8373365.stm

Enjoy :thumbsup:

Bostonhibby
22-11-2009, 06:48 PM

probably a bit late just noo, his Ma's probably just finished brushing his teeth and combing his hair so he'll be tucked up wi teddy but when she wakes him up in the morning and he's finished his coco pops I am sure she will put him on hte high chair by the computer so he can practice his letter writing.

Phil D. Rolls
22-11-2009, 06:54 PM
probably a bit late just noo, his Ma's probably just finished brushing his teeth and combing his hair so he'll be tucked up wi teddy but when she wakes him up in the morning and he's finished his coco pops I am sure she will put him on hte high chair by the computer so he can practice his letter writing.

Apparently he is getting very good at "M", so any year now he might progress to words.

HIBERNIAN-0762
22-11-2009, 06:55 PM
Enjoy??..enjoy what??, a ****ing abysmal performance by us, the first half was disgraceful in my book, sure Deeks goal was sublime but we stole a point there and that must be the worst I've seen us all season

:bitchy:

Phil D. Rolls
22-11-2009, 07:31 PM
Enjoy??..enjoy what??, a ****ing abysmal performance by us, the first half was disgraceful in my book, sure Deeks goal was sublime but we stole a point there and that must be the worst I've seen us all season

:bitchy:

Well, sometimes you have to step back and appreciate that, although you think things are bad, they could be a lot worse. Well done Hearts, you are taking one for the team!

Winston Ingram
22-11-2009, 08:44 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/scotland/8373365.stm

1 min 24:greengrin

Coco Bryce
22-11-2009, 08:59 PM
:faf::nade:

Houchy
22-11-2009, 09:04 PM
I thought I felt a tremor through here yesterday.

That was frickin awesome.:faf:

Mixu62
22-11-2009, 10:19 PM

If they did go down, and their financial position worsens, there's every chance of them starting with a 10 point penalty! And we wouldn't want that would we.....

Dibben
22-11-2009, 10:23 PM
If they did go down, and their financial position worsens, there's every chance of them starting with a 10 point penalty! And we wouldn't want that would we.....

If they were to go down, then go into administration, they could end up in the 3rd division like Livvy!

BH.

Archie70
22-11-2009, 10:27 PM
Quote of the day- "and Obua is forced wide, by himself". Classic!

TheMentalHibees
22-11-2009, 10:39 PM

:faf: A gem from Paul Mitchell.

Mixu62
22-11-2009, 10:40 PM

Maybe it was the gravitational pull of Planet Nade?

Bayern Bru
23-11-2009, 05:38 AM

possibly chechen.

Both are wearing tops saying 'Czech' on them... :confused:

Anyway, I expect Hearts were wetting themselves when they found out there were a couple of big Czechs making their way to Tynie.

Part/Time Supporter
23-11-2009, 06:52 AM

possibly chechen.

uh uh - those are Jambos alright

It will be from the Burley period - I think they're playing the Huns judging by the colour of the shirts in the Roseburn - the "Czech" tops will have been to pay tribute to Skacel (and Bednar, I suppose).

jacomo
23-11-2009, 08:58 AM
If they were to go down, then go into administration, they could end up in the 3rd division like Livvy!

BH.

Yup, the precedent has been set.

Might make more sense for the Yams to take the 10-point hit now... it would guarantee relegation, but at least they'd start in Div 1 next season, rather than at the bottom of the pile.