PDA

View Full Version : Go to every game!

HUTCHYHIBBY
20-11-2009, 11:16 PM
I think i've been to more than my fair share of Hibs games in the last 30 years and am old enough to decide which matches to go to, so, is there any chance of a new forum where people can dictate what the rest of us should do every week? there are so many posts on this each week that I think a different forum for little generals could be easier to avoid

sleeping giant
20-11-2009, 11:17 PM
I think i've been to more than my fair share of Hibs games in the last 30 years and am old enough to decide which matches to go, so, is there any chance of a new forum where people can dictate what the rest of us should do every week?

:greengrin

Nutter

HUTCHYHIBBY
20-11-2009, 11:21 PM
much obliged sir!

sleeping giant
20-11-2009, 11:29 PM
much obliged sir!

Sorry man !
I just don't understand what you are trying to say :cool2:

Judas Iscariot
20-11-2009, 11:32 PM
I think i've been to more than my fair share of Hibs games in the last 30 years and am old enough to decide which matches to go to, so, is there any chance of a new forum where people can dictate what the rest of us should do every week? there are so many posts on this each week that I think a different forum for little generals could be easier to avoid

:smokin

Good crack aye?

MSK
20-11-2009, 11:36 PM
I think i've been to more than my fair share of Hibs games in the last 30 years and am old enough to decide which matches to go to, so, is there any chance of a new forum where people can dictate what the rest of us should do every week? there are so many posts on this each week that I think a different forum for little generals could be easier to avoidEh ...nope ..

blackpoolhibs
21-11-2009, 12:44 AM
Just go when you want, my rule of thumb is, if we are playing well, i tend to go. If its crap, i dont bother. I thinks i'm a fair weather fan. :devil:

sahib
21-11-2009, 12:53 AM

Wrong! I'll decide.

Post your match going intentions one week in advance and I will consider them for approval.

monktonharp
21-11-2009, 01:30 AM
I think i've been to more than my fair share of Hibs games in the last 30 years and am old enough to decide which matches to go to, so, is there any chance of a new forum where people can dictate what the rest of us should do every week? there are so many posts on this each week that I think a different forum for little generals could be easier to avoid:hmmm:not quite sure if I get your point here mate,from a bus conveners point of view,I/we do encourage or try to entice people to go to games,only to keep the bus going,without any real profit.never ever try and ram it doon yer throat! if you wanna go,go.if you dinnae fancy gaun,listen to alan preston:wink:

Hibbyradge
21-11-2009, 10:32 AM
Just go when you want, my rule of thumb is, if we are playing well, i tend to go. If its crap, i dont bother. I thinks i'm a fair weather fan. :devil:

Is that the same as a Glory Hunter or have I missed the subtle difference?

jdships
21-11-2009, 12:07 PM

And your point is ?
:confused:

Just hope you are not starting yet another "I'm a better supporter than you 'cause I go to more games than you " thread

:dizzy:

HUTCHYHIBBY
21-11-2009, 05:42 PM
Nah, if anything the opposite was my intention, might not have worded it too well, but, i'll put that down to Jambo Juice! (Strongbow). Anyway well done to all who attended today. If anyone took offence then 1000 Apologies!

HibbyAndy
21-11-2009, 06:49 PM
Nah, if anything the opposite was my intention, might not have worded it too well, but, i'll put that down to Jambo Juice! (Strongbow). Anyway well done to all who attended today. If anyone took offence then 1000 Apologies!

:hilarious: :hilarious:

blackpoolhibs
21-11-2009, 08:26 PM

Thats me Dave. :thumbsup:
How **** was that today? Cant make my mind up about next week.:devil:

The Voice Of Reason
21-11-2009, 08:33 PM

Nah....I'm the glory hunter. I support Brazil, Barcelona and Man U.

What's wrong with that likes ?!?!? :wink: