PDA

View Full Version : Any buses going by Bathgate?

Lofarl
20-11-2009, 05:59 PM
Is there any supporters buses going by Bathgate for the St Mirren match? Its touch an go if I can make it or not but I assume there is a few hibees stay in the Bathgate area.

Sylar
20-11-2009, 06:01 PM
Is there any supporters buses going by Bathgate for the St Mirren match? Its touch an go if I can make it or not but I assume there is a few hibees stay in the Bathgate area.

I think the Linlithgow Supporers Bus may stop at the train station in Bathgate, but it's been years since I used them.

Lofarl
20-11-2009, 06:05 PM
Yea I was looking at the travel forums an the last post from them regarding bus travel was for the sheep match. So I dont know if its still going nor the times they depart. Thanks for the help though :top marks

monktonharp
20-11-2009, 06:08 PM
Yea I was looking at the travel forums an the last post from them regarding bus travel was for the sheep match. So I dont know if its still going nor the times they depart. Thanks for the help though :top markstry Edin.west,think they may pick up at deerpark.

Lofarl
20-11-2009, 06:11 PM
To far away Im afraid :boo hoo:

Lmc2105
20-11-2009, 10:08 PM
To far away Im afraid :boo hoo:

yeah they do still run as i use to use this bus however they just don't seem to be going to many away games this year i don't know why though

but yes the closest pick up we do is deerpark. maybe harthill might be a help but am not sure how far that is away from bathgate:confused::faf: