PDA

View Full Version : Can You Get Tickets At St.Mirrens Ground??

HibeeSince82
19-11-2009, 09:39 PM
Hey guys,

Cant make it down to easter road to buy a ticket from the ticket office for the game on saturday but was informed that there is usually a portacabin just at the away end of the ground at st.mirren where you can purchase tickets.

Can anyone confirm that there is still one there at the new ground??

Thanks

monktonharp
19-11-2009, 10:17 PM
naw,canny confirm.....................your right,the wee booth used to be at love street,may be different but just go,take a chance:greengrin

James.
19-11-2009, 10:41 PM
There is a ticket office at the away end still. Whether there will be tickets left is another question.

HibeeSince82
19-11-2009, 11:09 PM
thanks guys

Antifa Hibs
19-11-2009, 11:10 PM
Nothing to suggest its even close to selling out so i'd imagine there will be tickets on sale tomorrow.

I'd expect Hibs to make an announcement tomorrow.

Piss poor if we can't sell 2000 tickets like....

monktonharp
19-11-2009, 11:21 PM
:agree:will be poor if we cant.

jgl07
20-11-2009, 02:44 AM
There is a ticket office at the away end still. Whether there will be tickets left is another question.
Plenty of room in the home end.

BigKev
20-11-2009, 06:17 AM
Nothing to suggest its even close to selling out so i'd imagine there will be tickets on sale tomorrow.

I'd expect Hibs to make an announcement tomorrow.

Piss poor if we can't sell 2000 tickets like....

:agree:will be poor if we cant.

How will it be poor if we can't sell 2000 tickets?

Credit crunch, 5 weeks before Christmas, Huns at home meaning a near 3 hour drive in some cases and ten days before a lot of folk get paid- just 4 reasons why some people can't go.

Any traveling support in excess of 12-1500 is good for any side these days.

Part/Time Supporter
20-11-2009, 06:49 AM

Credit crunch, 5 weeks before Christmas, Huns at home meaning a near 3 hour drive in some cases and ten days before a lot of folk get paid- just 4 reasons why some people can't go.

don't go through Glasgow...

Antifa Hibs
20-11-2009, 08:43 AM

Credit crunch..? Didn't effect our crowds at Hamilton, or Ibrox, or Tynie. Rangers playing at home...? Granted its a kick in the baws, but leave early, go an alternative route, get the train or supporters bus. The last to reasons, skint, fair enough.

blaikie
20-11-2009, 09:02 AM
Debating if should go or not. If somebody can confirm that tickets can be bought at the gate let me know :agree:

Joe Baker II
20-11-2009, 09:06 AM
Credit crunch..? Didn't effect our crowds at Hamilton, or Ibrox, or Tynie. Rangers playing at home...? Granted its a kick in the baws, but leave early, go an alternative route, get the train or supporters bus. The last to reasons, skint, fair enough.

As you say credit crunch is a poor excuse as we took almost 3,000 to Hamilton. But think a few more will be getting tickets at ground so we should have decentish support tomorrow.

JimBHibees
20-11-2009, 09:14 AM
As you say credit crunch is a poor excuse as we took almost 3,000 to Hamilton. But think a few more will be getting tickets at ground so we should have decentish support tomorrow.

Maybe a factor however the likelihood of very wet weather tomorrow a nightmare journey through Glasgow are probably as likely to deter some from travelling.

Hibbyradge
20-11-2009, 09:20 AM
Here we are, 3 points off the top of the league, mounting a serious challenge to Celtic and Rangers, with a possibility to go top tomorrow and we can't entice 2000 folk to travel 50 miles along a motorway.

How many more would we take if Rantic weren't in the league? Remember, the success of a non-old firm SPL rests on Hibs, Hearts etc taking big crowds to make up for the lack of sponsorship, TV money and OF away crowds.

Sorry, couldn't resist it. I'm bad. :slipper:

It's the voices in my head, the voices...

Antifa Hibs
20-11-2009, 09:20 AM
Debating if should go or not. If somebody can confirm that tickets can be bought at the gate let me know :agree:

I've mates in the Weeg and they asked me the same thing. Just off the phone to the ticket office and asked if tickets can be purchased, and the upshot is, they havn't a *** clue!

Me - Morning, can tickets be purchased for tomorrows game at St Mirren's ground before the match?
TO - Erm, erm this is an all ticket match.
Me - Aye, I know, but I'm wondering if any spare tickets will be going on sale tomorrow through in Paisley
TO - There's no cash gates tomorrow
Me - Not talking about cash gates, there's a ticket office behind the away stand at New Love Street, can I buy a ticket there tomorrow
TO - We've been told to tell everyone it's an all ticket match
Me - :bye:

Surely someone must know if there's 5 tickets or 500 tickets left and wether they'll be going on sale tomorrow at the ground..? It's less than 1 day before the game FFS. I don't know if its the top level staff at the ticket office not feeding their staff enough info or if the actual staff are just thick as ******..? Either way the current setup must be costing Hibs and other clubs a fair bit dosh.

I've just had 4 Glasgow hibbys on the phone asking if they can get tickets at the ground tomorrow, i told them i'll find out, then told them the ticket office havn't a clue, upshot is, they'll probably make other plans thus St Mirren losing out on around £100 and Hibs losing out on 4 fans.

HibeeSince82
20-11-2009, 09:57 AM
Nice to see the ticket office are doing all to be helpfull

Joe Baker II
20-11-2009, 10:31 AM
See http://www.saintmirren.premiumtv.co.uk/articles/matchday-info-v-hibernian-20091120_2233570_1880464

can buy at St Mirren form 2pm. The only caveat is subject to availability regarding buying at ticket office at Paisley - which will not be an issue. And there will be home end tickets for sale also.

So long as they have adequate numbers of staff to cope with demand at ground tomorrow, well done to St Mirren for publishing clear information and putting the twats who work at Hibs to shame here - the person answering the phone call could easily have looked this up on the Saints site and told the caller what was on their site if he was actually interested in proviidng a service.

Lack of basic common sense from staff at Hibs so depressing and just sounds they do not care either about their fans or other clubs losing out of money.

Antifa Hibs
20-11-2009, 12:02 PM
See http://www.saintmirren.premiumtv.co.uk/articles/matchday-info-v-hibernian-20091120_2233570_1880464

can buy at St Mirren form 2pm. The only caveat is subject to availability regarding buying at ticket office at Paisley - which will not be an issue. And there will be home end tickets for sale also.

Well done St Mirren for publishing clear information and putting the imbeciles who work at Hibs to shame here - the person answering the phone call could easily have looked this up on the Saints site and told the caller - lack of basic common sense from staff at Hibs unbelievable and sounds they do not care either about their fans or other clubs losing out of money. So long as they have adequate numbers of staff to cope with demand at ground tomorrow.

Well spotted m8.

Will tell my Weegie chums tickets will be available for them in Paisley.

Unbelievable from Hibs though, whats the point in having a brand new sooper dooper website if you don't update it with info the fans actually need.

blaikie
20-11-2009, 12:08 PM
I've mates in the Weeg and they asked me the same thing. Just off the phone to the ticket office and asked if tickets can be purchased, and the upshot is, they havn't a *** clue!

Me - Morning, can tickets be purchased for tomorrows game at St Mirren's ground before the match?
Me - Aye, I know, but I'm wondering if any spare tickets will be going on sale tomorrow through in Paisley
Me - Not talking about cash gates, there's a ticket office behind the away stand at New Love Street, can I buy a ticket there tomorrow

Surely someone must know if there's 5 tickets or 500 tickets left and wether they'll be going on sale tomorrow at the ground..? It's less than 1 day before the game FFS. I don't know if its the top level staff at the ticket office not feeding their staff enough info or if the actual staff are just thick as ******..? Either way the current setup must be costing Hibs and other clubs a fair bit dosh.

I've just had 4 Glasgow hibbys on the phone asking if they can get tickets at the ground tomorrow, i told them i'll find out, then told them the ticket office havn't a clue, upshot is, they'll probably make other plans thus St Mirren losing out on around £100 and Hibs losing out on 4 fans.
Its money for them at the end of the day. You would have thought they'd be trying to shift every last ticket they have. I'll probably take a pop down tomorrow its only a 5 minute drive and see whats available :agree:

Edit i'll be there now :greengrin

hawkhill harp
20-11-2009, 12:10 PM

just been to the ticket office to get our tickets and it looked like there was plenty left,our tickets are for the stand behind the goal so we havent even sold that out,and remember theres 800 extra tickets available should we sell that stand out,so i think its pretty much gauranteed there will be plenty tickets available tomorrow.

HibbyScott
20-11-2009, 12:16 PM
Quick semi-related question...

Is it £10 for students tomorrow in the away stand?

Antifa Hibs
20-11-2009, 12:46 PM
Quick semi-related question...

Is it £10 for students tomorrow in the away stand?

I believe so, aye.

Hibs havn't advertised student tickets online but a few people have got student tickets for the game :agree:

Joe Baker II
20-11-2009, 01:17 PM
Unbelievable from Hibs though, whats the point in having a brand new sooper dooper website if you don't update it with info the fans actually need.

Sadly given this is Scottish football we are talking about, Hibs lack of basic organisation is very believable!

cleanyman
20-11-2009, 01:27 PM
Bought my ticket earlier in the week. Hibs phoned me up today to say they had failed to send it out so im to pick it up at the ticket office in Paisley. Im guessing that will be the away one?

Hibbyradge
20-11-2009, 03:51 PM
I emailed St Mirren to ask if tickets would be available on the day and received the following reply;.

"Yeh, its not a problem to purchase from our North Stand (Away) Ticket Office. These will be on sale from 1pm until just after kick-off.

Please make sure you have cash as that office does not take cards.

Remember to wrap up too as its to be horrible tomorrow.

Hope you make it."

Nice reply.

Joe Baker II
20-11-2009, 04:27 PM
I emailed St Mirren to ask if tickets would be available on the day and received the following reply;.

"Yeh, its not a problem to purchase from our North Stand (Away) Ticket Office. These will be on sale from 1pm until just after kick-off.

Please make sure you have cash as that office does not take cards.

Remember to wrap up too as its to be horrible tomorrow.

Hope you make it."

Nice reply.

Yes rather puts feeble efforts of staff involved in ticketing at Hibs to shame -pathetic they cannot manage this properly.

Peevemor
20-11-2009, 04:38 PM
Yes rather puts feeble efforts of staff involved in ticketing at Hibs to shame -pathetic they cannot manage this properly.

What's pathetic is you using any excuse to snipe at Hibs ticket office. :yawn:

Change the record FFS!

EskbankHibby
20-11-2009, 04:48 PM
http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/travel-update-for-supporters-20091120_2262950_1881296

WindyMiller
20-11-2009, 06:06 PM
http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/travel-update-for-supporters-20091120_2262950_1881296

I think that means less than 1000 sold.

Rory89
20-11-2009, 06:25 PM
If Hibs have played well the game before we bring a big away crowd, if we've played poorly we bring a mediocre one. As we didn't play well against Hearts we will bring a not great crowd tommorow, it's the Hibs way.

Having said that, I don't have a ticket and I'm sure a sizeable percentage of our support tommorow won't have a ticket right now.

.Sean.
20-11-2009, 06:32 PM
If Hibs have played well the game before we bring a big away crowd, if we've played poorly we bring a mediocre one. As we didn't play well against Hearts we will bring a not great crowd tommorow, it's the Hibs way.

Having said that, I don't have a ticket and I'm sure a sizeable percentage of our support tommorow won't have a ticket right now.

Myself and 5 pals are going through ticketless

FraserHFC
20-11-2009, 08:11 PM
I think that means less than 1000 sold.

Sending 600 back would mean roughly 1400 sold wouldnt it ?

WindyMiller
21-11-2009, 05:36 AM
Sending 600 back would mean roughly 1400 sold wouldnt it ?

IIRC the away end holds 1600.
They were keeping a section of 800 free should we need it.