PDA

View Full Version : Maradona for Scotland Boss.

Keith_M
19-11-2009, 11:16 AM
Well, it would certainly liven up the press conferences and you could NEVER accuse him of being a Largs trained "Yes Man".

OK, the team would be sh*t and we'd hardly ever win a game....so what's new?

:greengrin

Bad Martini
19-11-2009, 11:18 AM
Well, it would certainly liven up the press conferences and you could NEVER accuse him of being a Largs trained "Yes Man".

:greengrin

That's less radge than Shabba getting the job :greengrin

In the eyes of some, auld Diego Armando is already a saint for his use of the upper body, perfectly legally when he rattled that goal in against England. Perfectly fair and indeed, was no reason for some of the unfair slag offs he's had since then :greengrin

Anyways, yer right ; he'd bring nitto but can you imagine how pissed off the English would be with us then :thumbsup: .... McBerti, being German, clearly pissed them off ... can you just imagine the commentators if Diego took over :agree:

:devil:

djsimpo
19-11-2009, 11:19 AM
Surely Mad Vlads puppet isn;t serious :-

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/h/heart_of_midlothian/8368005.stm

Woody1985
19-11-2009, 11:24 AM

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/h/heart_of_midlothian/8368005.stm

I wonder what drugs he takes, he's certainly got some delusions.

Mon Dieu4
19-11-2009, 11:30 AM
I wonder what drugs he takes, he's certainly got some delusions.

I think he is just trying to talk his way out of the Yam job at the moment, but they canny afford to sack him(depending on his contract) so will be interesting to see what happens

NORTHERNHIBBY
19-11-2009, 05:48 PM
Maradona for the Scotland job? He should have it handed to him.:tee hee:

The only condition would be that Terry Butcher stays on as his no.2:timebomb:

monktonharp
19-11-2009, 11:30 PM

:greengrin better the Hand of God to win games ,than the Hand of Satan :wink:

sleeping giant
19-11-2009, 11:34 PM

"Meanwhile, Laszlo's Edinburgh counterpart, Hibs manager John Hughes says his job is the "best in the world" and he does not want to succeed Burley."
"But I'm in the best job in Scotland right at this time. I've worked ever so hard to get to Hibs and I want to be here many years and the rest will take care of itself.

"So don't go phoning me, Gordon Smith!":notworthy:

Dashing Bob S
20-11-2009, 08:11 AM
Would be fantastic for the players fitness levels. However, I feel she'd be a bit too much like Collins, who paid the price for being 'like a virgin' when he came into football management.

Bad Martini
20-11-2009, 11:36 AM
Would be fantastic for the players fitness levels. However, I feel she'd be a bit too much like Collins, who paid the price for being 'like a virgin' when he came into football management.

Boab, what's all this Collins bashing in all yer threads?

Most ungracious and uncool son.

For his faults, mind, it was the (un)blessed JC (depending on yer view) who (regardless of yer viewpoint) did win us the cup.

For that, he deserves some credit or less bashings.

As for the Scotland job....I thought you didny care aboot the National Team Boabby boy? :agree: