View Full Version : New on here

Melvin Hibs
18-11-2009, 06:18 PM
Hi I have just registered on here but must confess i have been a hibby for more years than I care to remember. I am originally from Edinburgh but have been staying in Aberdeenshire for the last 20 years but in the next couple of weeks my family and I will be moving to Dunfermline much more closer to home and closer to the other love of my life Hibernian F.C. I would also just like to take this opportunity to say hi to all hibbies on here and hopefull participate in the forums that I have just been reading for many years

18-11-2009, 06:20 PM
Hi I have just registered on here but must confess i have been a hibby for more years than I care to remember. I am originally from Edinburgh but have been staying in Aberdeenshire for the last 20 years but in the next couple of weeks my family and I will be moving to Dunfermline much more closer to home and closer to the other love of my life Hibernian F.C. I would also just like to take this opportunity to say hi to all hibbies on here and hopefull participate in the forums that I have just been reading for many yearsWelcome to :hnet: ...get stuck in ..:thumbsup:

18-11-2009, 06:20 PM
Welcome to my island!

18-11-2009, 06:23 PM
Let me be first to give you the traditional welcome: LTYF.

(Only joking - welcome.)

18-11-2009, 06:24 PM
Hi I have just registered on here but must confess i have been a hibby for more years than I care to remember. I am originally from Edinburgh but have been staying in Aberdeenshire for the last 20 years but in the next couple of weeks my family and I will be moving to Dunfermline much more closer to home and closer to the other love of my life Hibernian F.C. I would also just like to take this opportunity to say hi to all hibbies on here and hopefull participate in the forums that I have just been reading for many years

Welcome Melv :thumbsup:

Riordans Boots
18-11-2009, 06:26 PM
Welcome M H :thumbsup:

Melvin Hibs
18-11-2009, 06:26 PM
Thanks guys, the welcome is much appreciated!

18-11-2009, 06:47 PM
Welcome Melvin. Dunfermline eh? Hibs are doing some great deals on Half Season ticket at the moment. Get yourself and the family signed up. You wont be disappointed. :notworthy:

18-11-2009, 06:47 PM
Let me be first to give you the traditional welcome: LTYF.

(Only joking - welcome.)

Ah bu66er, I wanted to do that.

Oh well, LTYF anyway.

18-11-2009, 09:34 PM

Welcome Melvin Hibs :thumbsup:

Plenty of Hibs fans in Dunfy, so you won't feel alone!!!

18-11-2009, 09:34 PM
Alright lads (and lassies :wink:)

New on here too.

Long overdue, my arrival :thumbsup:

18-11-2009, 09:35 PM
Alright lads (and lassies :wink:)

New on here too.

Long overdue, my arrival :thumbsup:

You're 9 post too late :grr:

Welcome anyway :greengrin

19-11-2009, 09:37 AM

So what do we know about you?

Your name may be Melvin or it may be a madeup username to hide your identity?
You are getting on a bit but are not honest enough to admit your age?
You wanted to return to Edinburgh but couldn't afford the house prices?(What's wrong wi a cooncil hoose in Clerrie?)
You have been reading the board for years but now have the time to start slavering pash on here like the rest of us saddos?

Welcome young man - what are your childhood memories of life in the Capital City? Did you ever play fitba? Who's yer favourite player of all time?

We need to be told!!:thumbsup:

Jay
19-11-2009, 09:40 AM
Welcome to both .sean. and melvin :thumbsup:

I wish you many happy years slaverin like the rest of us :greengrin

19-11-2009, 10:03 AM
Hiya. I feal I shoold introdice maself to.

Ive been a hobo for for ages but I've never seen us wining the big cup. :boo hoo: My favrite player ever is Mikel Stuart and my bestest memory was the Walter Kidd game at Dens. That showed them jam tarts eh!

19-11-2009, 10:20 AM
hiya. I feal i shoold introdice maself to.

Ive been a hobo for for ages but i've never seen us wining the big cup. :boo hoo: My favrite player ever is mikel stuart and my bestest memory was the walter kidd game at dens. That showed them jam tarts eh!

ltyf

19-11-2009, 10:30 AM

Ive been a hobo for for ages but I've never seen us wining the big cup. :boo hoo: My favrite player ever is Mikel Stuart and my bestest memory was the Walter Kidd game at Dens. That showed them jam tarts eh!

19-11-2009, 10:36 AM

:faf::faf: Superb.

19-11-2009, 12:44 PM
excuse the ignorance but what does LTYF stand for :idiot:

19-11-2009, 12:49 PM

It's Polish for 'Yam' :wink:

BH.

hibbie02
19-11-2009, 12:51 PM

Burn the witch!!! :greengrin

Zimmy
19-11-2009, 12:56 PM

Welcome Dude :thumbsup:

19-11-2009, 03:29 PM

Launch The Yam Fud

19-11-2009, 03:35 PM
Launch The Yam Fud

many thanks! :hnet:

hibeeleicester
19-11-2009, 03:40 PM
excuse the ignorance but what does ltyf stand for :idiot: