PDA

View Full Version : Half ST pick up procedure

lyonhibs
18-11-2009, 01:02 PM
Just wondering - having read the original thread - what the actual pick-up procedure is for half ST's?? I was told by the lassie that I wouldn't actually get my physical ticket until I'd paid the second installement in February and until then I'd get individual match tickets sent out for the seat I've bought. I've got a signed receipt that I've paid the first 95 quid, so I thought - "it's a bit daft, but fair enough"

Then, lo and behold, folk on here have been told to pick them up after a certain game, presumably depending on how early you ordered them - e.g. Falkirk and Motherwell games.

So, what's the correct procedure - anyone "in the know" able to inform?

As the 1st couple of games of the half ST are the biggest, I want to get this sorted out/clarified in plenty of time for December 27th!!!

Cheers

Houchy
18-11-2009, 01:07 PM
Just wondering - having read the original thread - what the actual pick-up procedure is for half ST's?? I was told by the lassie that I wouldn't actually get my physical ticket until I'd paid the second installement in February and until then I'd get individual match tickets sent out for the seat I've bought. I've got a signed receipt that I've paid the first 95 quid, so I thought - "it's a bit daft, but fair enough"

Then, lo and behold, folk on here have been told to pick them up after a certain game, presumably depending on how early you ordered them - e.g. Falkirk and Motherwell games.

As the 1st couple of games of the half ST are the biggest, I want to get this sorted out/clarified in plenty of time for December 27th!!!

Cheers

They just told me that mine would be available for collection after the Motherwell game.

Edit: Although I paid for mine in full. Sorry.

Hibee87
18-11-2009, 01:13 PM
I think like full season tickets, if you pay in full then they will be ready to collect now/soon.

If you do a payment plan then you get individual tickets sent out till the last payment comes off your account.

I dont the paymenty plan this year the last payment came off at the end of september so i got tickets for the first 2 or 3 gmes (st mirren, Celtic and i think possibly Killie) through the post then once the last payment came off i was abel to collect the book. hope that helps :thumbsup:

Scouse Hibee
18-11-2009, 01:44 PM

Cheers

Always better to listen what the club tell you directly and not conflicting stories on message boards. The lassie was spot on with her explanation to you if you paid in installments, match tickets sent out until second/final payment received. It worked perfectly for me with ST.

lyonhibs
18-11-2009, 02:58 PM
Ok, that's cool. The more I think about it, the more reasonable it seems that I don't get the actual book until I've paid 100% of the cost!

Recent experiences with the Hibs TO haven't filled with oodles of confidence, but I'll trust them on this one :greengrin

Keith_M
18-11-2009, 03:32 PM
Ok, that's cool. The more I think about it, the more reasonable it seems that I don't get the actual book until I've paid 100% of the cost!

Recent experiences with the Hibs TO haven't filled with oodles of confidence, but I'll trust them on this one :greengrin

I know that's often the case but, in fairness, can I just mention how good they were recently with me?

I E-Mailed the TO to ask for one half ST, and the relocation of two other STs from the FF into the West Stand, if they could find 3 seats together for us. I also explained that I can't just pop in to the TO, so I was relying on them getting us good seats.

I got an E-Mail back from them within 2 days, giving me 3 different options for different parts of the West I could choose from and that all I had to do was phone them up. I now have the relocations done and the new half-ST ready and waiting for me when I come over next month.

Fantastic service :thumbsup:

mglancy23
18-11-2009, 03:37 PM
i paid installments and got to told to pick it up after the motherwell game

i assumed it would be ok as its a card system now and if you never made the 2nd payment the card would be stopped and you wont get access

i could be wrong though :greengrin

PaulSmith
18-11-2009, 04:13 PM
I would assume that as its an automated swipe card that we'll be collecting that they'll all be available to collect after the Motherwell game. If you fail to make the 2nd payment your card will be made invalid and you won't get into the next home game.

jgl07
18-11-2009, 04:25 PM
I would assume that as its an automated swipe card that we'll be collecting that they'll all be available to collect after the Motherwell game. If you fail to make the 2nd payment your card will be made invalid and you won't get into the next home game.
Either that or they will let you in but not let you out until you cough up the balance.

Dibben
18-11-2009, 07:10 PM

Now thats how I see it, why go to the cost of printing / posting tickets for a few games when i'm sure no-one won't pay the last instalment. The cost of these cards will be minimal and a simple mouse click will cancel any non payers card!

BH.