PDA

View Full Version : Keith Jackson - diddy?

lapsedhibee
18-11-2009, 10:42 AM
Diddy ever get round to suing JC for saying he told lies? I don't remember seeing any court report.

Danderhall Hibs
18-11-2009, 10:52 AM
If he did do it – it’s not made it to court yet or even into the papers.

Funny that – he seemed so adamant that unless he got a public apology he would sue him.

Maybe we should email the Daily Record and ask him to confirm one way or the other?

--------
18-11-2009, 10:52 AM
Diddy ever get round to suing JC for saying he told lies? I don't remember seeing any court report.

I believe that the courts refused his petiton on the grounds that they didn't want to take the risk of a judge and the entire jury popping their clogs from helpless hilarity. :devil:

millarco
18-11-2009, 10:58 AM
Surely another reason to see Collins get the Scotland job? Burley refused to talk to Jackson, would be nice to see the next manager do the same.

bobbyhibs1983
18-11-2009, 12:01 PM

can anyone explain to me what happened?

joe breezy
18-11-2009, 12:11 PM
Yes, Keith Jackson is a diddy

Danderhall Hibs
18-11-2009, 12:12 PM
can anyone explain to me what happened?

Collins said something along the lines of "Jackson's on the payroll of Rangers", Jackson said on the radio "If I don't get a public apology I'll sue him for slander".

JC didn't apologise. Jackson didn't sue.

bobbyhibs1983
18-11-2009, 12:13 PM
Collins said something along the lines of "Jackson's on the payroll of Rangers", Jackson said on the radio "If I don't get a public apology I'll sue him for slander".

JC didn't apologise. Jackson didn't sue.

ok thanx

Phil D. Rolls
18-11-2009, 07:42 PM
"Keith Jackson Diddy", must surely join other classic .net threads in the vault - such as, "Pope - Catholic?" and of course "What Do Bears Do in the Woods?".

Man is a trollop, a tramp, a vainglorious popinjay. He isn't a wife beater though.