PDA

View Full Version : NHC Katie happy to play under Collins

lapsedhibee
18-11-2009, 12:05 AM
and by the way Huns are great McGregor's great Huns are great Ferguson's great Huns are great Boyd's great and did I mention in my humble way that Huns are great? (http://thescotsman.scotsman.com/scotlandsfootballteam/Kevin-Thomson--says-he.5833157.jp)

Petrie's Tache
18-11-2009, 12:14 AM
I think Kevin McBride should take his place in the squad.:thumbsup:

lapsedhibee
18-11-2009, 12:17 AM
I think Kevin McBride should take his place in the squad.:thumbsup:

What are you saying? That Katie's, er, replaceable?

Petrie's Tache
18-11-2009, 12:40 AM
What are you saying? That Katie's, er, replaceable?

No not really, I think KT can be a good CM for Scotland. Just dont like the wee nyaff and would like to see McBride in the Scotland squad at some point.:hnet:

basehibby
18-11-2009, 12:41 AM
and by the way Huns are great McGregor's great Huns are great Ferguson's great Huns are great Boyd's great and did I mention in my humble way that Huns are great? (http://thescotsman.scotsman.com/scotlandsfootballteam/Kevin-Thomson--says-he.5833157.jp)

I think Thomson makes a good point when he says " it's important the new manager is allowed to pick who he wants."

Whoever ends up being the next scotland manager should not have a weight around their neck made up of the mistakes of the previous regime - should be able to pick the best eleven as he sees it :dunno:

CRAZYHIBBY
18-11-2009, 05:52 AM
i dont think hes good enough for scotland , he an average player at best with a glass knee

crewetollhibee
18-11-2009, 07:03 AM
The most nauseating article I have read for some time. Who does he think he is, Scottish Football's saviour ? The answer to the Tartan Army's prayers ? FFS he has ONE cap to his name !!!

Newhaven
18-11-2009, 07:12 AM
The most nauseating article I have read for some time. Who does he think he is, Scottish Football's saviour ? The answer to the Tartan Army's prayers ? FFS he has ONE cap to his name !!!

:top marks

He cant even get a game for a poor Rangers side and he wants to play for ther national team. Chocco legs Kevin is becoming the modern day Tam Mcmanus bumping his gums in the papers saying what he's going to do and then doing nothing worth note on the pitch when he gets on.

Im surprised that the article hasn't been written by his pal Keech Jackson

Beefster
18-11-2009, 07:49 AM
Katie's an arse but Scotland, IMHO, cannot afford to rule out decent midfielders who are willing to play, due to personality clashes.

I'd be astonished if Collins gets the job anyway.

--------
18-11-2009, 08:33 AM

You forgot to mention that Kevin thinks Kevin's great as well....

"I'm one of those boys who move on," said Thomson. "I'm humble. The way it ended for me at Hibs, the way John Collins and I didn't see eye to eye, was just one of those things that happen in football. I've learned from it.

"I probably said a few things I shouldn't have. I'm pretty sure he would say the same. At the end of the day, if he was the Scotland manager I would never hide the fact that I'm dying to play for my country. It's irrelevant who gets the job for me.

"If he never picked me, it would just be one of those things. I've been in youth teams before and not been picked by the manager, I've been put on the bench at Ibrox. If he put me in his squad, I would show my desire and willingness to pull up my sleeves and work hard for Scotland. If he didn't want to pick me, that would be his opinion. I think it's important the new manager is allowed to pick who he wants."

It's like when I was a kid and we were picking isdes to play football in the park and there was always this wee obnoxious upopular kid who just went on and on going, "Pick me. Pick me. Pick ME. PICK ME. PICKMEPICKMEPICKMEPICKMEPICKMEPICKME...."

What an emetic little carbuncle that wee Hun is. :jamboak:

Danderhall Hibs
18-11-2009, 08:45 AM
I think the quotes I’ve just read are fair enough. Sounds like he might have matured a bit.

matty_f
18-11-2009, 08:52 AM
I think the quotes I’ve just read are fair enough. Sounds like he might have matured a bit.

:agree:

I think in retrospect Thomson wasn't mature enough to handle the situation that he founds himself in at Hibs, and I do think that JC could have handled it better - though I probably didn't think that at the time.

Going by Thomson's quotes there, he's being honest enough to say he made some mistakes and has learned from them.

Fair play to him, IMHO.

blackpoolhibs
18-11-2009, 09:01 AM
**** him, dirty smelly odious hun.:jamboak:

Phil D. Rolls
18-11-2009, 09:05 AM
One good thing - if JC gets the job, it's cheerio to Michael Stewart's international career.:thumbsup:

--------
18-11-2009, 09:08 AM
One good thing - if JC gets the job, it's cheerio to Michael Stewart's international career.:thumbsup:

Unless he's prepared to join the love-in with John and Kev and Bawwy and Awwan and Boydie - shirts off and let's compare six-packs, guys....

:jamboak:

JimBHibees
18-11-2009, 09:10 AM

I think in retrospect Thomson wasn't mature enough to handle the situation that he founds himself in at Hibs, and I do think that JC could have handled it better - though I probably didn't think that at the time.

Going by Thomson's quotes there, he's being honest enough to say he made some mistakes and has learned from them.

Fair play to him, IMHO.

Talk is cheap though. Dont think a couple of no doubt PR driven quotes will absolve him for his humiliation of Hibs just before he left when captain of the club.

Decent player though and should be in the Scotland squad every time, if fit.

--------
18-11-2009, 09:18 AM

Fair play to him, IMHO.

He kinda spoiled it when he started off, "I'm one of those boys who move on. I'm humble." :rolleyes:

And then gushed for four columns about how Barry's a great guy and doing ever so well in England (last I saw the wee pimple he got himself sent off in added time) and Allan's a great guy and the bestest goalie in the whole world (no disrespect to Craig Gordon, though - Kevin loves him too) and Boydie's just such a super bloke who'd really really score lotsandlotsandlotsagoals for Scotland and it was all just one terrible misunderstanding after another.

Pass the sick-bucket, Alice..... :jamboak:

lapsedhibee
18-11-2009, 09:34 AM
He kinda spoiled it when he started off, "I'm one of those boys who move on. I'm humble." :rolleyes:

And then gushed for four columns about how Barry's a great guy and doing ever so well in England (last I saw the wee pimple he got himself sent off in added time) and Allan's a great guy and the bestest goalie in the whole world (no disrespect to Craig Gordon, though - Kevin loves him too) and Boydie's just such a super bloke who'd really really score lotsandlotsandlotsagoals for Scotland and it was all just one terrible misunderstanding after another.

Pass the sick-bucket, Alice..... :jamboak:

Katie is a bag of baw but he's a very, very clever guy. Oh yes.

(1) He desperately doesn't want JC as Scotland boss
(2) He knows that Ned The Crab (especially after the Polly Gwen experience) is the last person that JC would want in his squad
(3) He is trying to build up/add to a media head of steam/clamour to bring back poor misunderstood Ned
(4) The clamour will be so great by the time that JC is interviewed by Smith that Smith will feel obliged - not through being a hun or that, but through the whole of Scotland demanding it - to ask JC whether if appointed he would be happy to work with Ned.
(5) JC will say no he wouldn't, and effectively rule himself out of the job
(6) Katie has got what he wants

NORTHERNHIBBY
18-11-2009, 09:50 AM
I think that the reporter has made a spelling mistake. Where Katy has described himself as humble, a more apt description is bum hole. For some reason lots of players undergo the bampot factor when they sign for the Old Firm. Worst examples from the capital would be Goram and Alan McLaren [ worst ever]. But Katy started as soon as he was whoring for the Daily Record in that tedious column.:grr:

lapsedhibee
18-11-2009, 09:56 AM
Katy has described himself as humble

Interesting concept, boasting about being humble.

Has Craig Burley mentioned any names of players he considered fick? :dunno:

--------
18-11-2009, 10:09 AM
Katie is a bag of baw but he's a very, very clever guy. Oh yes.

(1) He desperately doesn't want JC as Scotland boss
(2) He knows that Ned The Crab (especially after the Polly Gwen experience) is the last person that JC would want in his squad
(3) He is trying to build up/add to a media head of steam/clamour to bring back poor misunderstood Ned
(4) The clamour will be so great by the time that JC is interviewed by Smith that Smith will feel obliged - not through being a hun or that, but through the whole of Scotland demanding it - to ask JC whether if appointed he would be happy to work with Ned.
(5) JC will say no he wouldn't, and effectively rule himself out of the job
(6) Katie has got what he wants

Clever? Yup. 'Nasty, twisted, and devious' is the description I'd apply.

I hope that neither Barry the Crab nor Katie the Creep ever play for Scotland in the future. Or that if they do, some dirty big foreign defender takes the opportunity to fix both of them good and proper.

Zaliukas, anyone? :devil:

Hibbyradge
18-11-2009, 10:43 AM
What an emetic little carbuncle that wee Hun is.

The finest turn of phrase I've read on here for a long time.

:applause:

:not worth:not worth:not worth

--------
18-11-2009, 10:49 AM
The finest turn of phrase I've read on here for a long time.

:applause:

:not worth:not worth:not worth

Why, thank you. :blushie:

Bad Martini
18-11-2009, 10:56 AM
If Collins gets the job (and whilst I was a JC fan at Hibs, I dont think hes the man for Scotland), I'd hope he tells wee poor Kevin to GTF....he's an odious wee hun who thinks he's better than he is....and I canny see JC being the type to forgive the cheek he got from wee Kev the poor wee afflicted lamb.

GTF Kevin...

ENDOF

bawheid
18-11-2009, 11:39 AM
**** him, dirty smelly odious hun.:jamboak:

Talk is cheap though. Dont think a couple of no doubt PR driven quotes will absolve him for his humiliation of Hibs just before he left when captain of the club.

Decent player though and should be in the Scotland squad every time, if fit.

If Collins gets the job (and whilst I was a JC fan at Hibs, I dont think hes the man for Scotland), I'd hope he tells wee poor Kevin to GTF....he's an odious wee hun who thinks he's better than he is....and I canny see JC being the type to forgive the cheek he got from wee Kev the poor wee afflicted lamb.

GTF Kevin...

ENDOF

Agree with these.

Whether he's matured or not I don't know, but the way he shat on Hibs time and again whilst still club captain should never be forgotten, and I would find extremely hard to forgive.

Petrie's Tache
18-11-2009, 11:49 AM
So if Mc Bride keeps his form for a while, should he be given a shot instead of this twisted little turd?